Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Day after day Mind the clock, and keep the rule: try to come in time to school!
In the morning Get up
wash up brush teeth
go to school
have lessons at school
In the afternoon have dinner
do my homework
In the evening Have supper
In the evening Watch TV
go to bed
1. Write the third person singular I say - I work – I play - I go – I wash – I fly – I brush – I read –
1. Write the third person singular I say - She says I work – He works I play - My brother plays I go – Your mother goes I wash – He washes I fly – She flies I brush – She brushes I read – He reads
2. Put the words in the correct order sleeps/my sister/ sometimes/ early. usually/our parents/ work/every day. Tom/ does/ play/often/ in/his/free/time? where/ live/ do/you? when/you/do/usually/have/dinner? brush/I/morning/every/teeth. She/play/does/not/football.
3. Fill in the sentences with do not/does not She… go to the cinema every day. They … like cartoons. John… read this book. Sue… live in America. The student… play the piano. I … wake up early. We… play tennis at the weekend.
4. Answer the questions. Do you often wake up early? What do you do in the evenings? Do you have dinner in the evening? How often do you go to the library?
5. Look at the picture. Write and say the story. Use Present Simple Tense.