Презентация по английскому языку на тему "Passive Voice"(9 класс)
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
* THE GENERAL FORMULA to BE + V 3 to be is changed according to the tense and the subject : Present Simple: to be = am / is / are I am always asked to look after his dog. Past Simple: to be = was / were I was asked to look after his dog yesterday. Future Simple: to be = shall / will be I shall be asked at the next lesson.
* ACTIVE VOICE do not exist in Passive Voice Simple Progressive Perfect Perfect Progr. Future will + V will be+ Ving will+ have + V3 , V (ed) will+ have been + Ving Present V (s), (es). Am/is/are + V ing Have /has V3, V (ed) have been+ Ving Past V 2, V (ed) was / were + V ing Had V3, V (ed) had been+Ving
* PASSIVE VOICE Simple Progressive Perfect P.P Future will + be + V3, V (ed) Will be + being+ V3, V (ed) will have been +V3, V(ed) Present Am/is/are V3, V(ed) Am/is/are + +being+V3, V (ed) Have / has been + V3, V (ed) Past Was/were V3, V(ed) was / were + being+ V3, V(ed) Had been + V3, V(ed)
* A.V. The company often sends Tom abroad 1.change the subject and the object: Tom ………… by the company. 2. Find the verb and find out its tense sends Present Simple 3.Put the verb into the formula of this tense in Passive according to the subject is sent P.V. Tom is often sent abroad by the company If you want to change the sentence from Active into Passive, you must:
EXERCISES The story were read three days ago. The building of the museum is being reconstructing at the moment. We are not never asked at the English lesson. The text will be translated when he came. English is speak all over the world. Ice cream be made from milk. The game will be played in four days? The computers was bought in the shop. The flowers are not watered last week. The homework must be done tomorrow. *
Keys The story was read three days ago. The building of the museum is being reconstructed at the moment. We are never asked at the English lesson The text was being translated when he came. English is spoken all over the world. Ice cream is made from milk. Will the game be played in four days? The computers were bought in the shop. The flowers were not watered last week. The homework must not be done tomorrow. *
* Put these sentences into the interrogative and negative forms. 1. Marmalade is made of oranges. 2. This town was built a century ago. 3. They were invited to a birthday party. 4. The fax has just been sent. 5. America was discovered long ago. 6. The book is still being published. 7. My neighbor’s car was stolen last night. 8. His winter boots were made in Germany. 9. The building was ruined by the earthquake. 10. Italian is spoken in Italy and on Malta.
- Просмотры: 420
- Просмотры: 540
- Просмотры: 357
- Просмотры: 946
- Просмотры: 240
- Просмотры: 246
- Просмотры: 917