Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
4. Hyde Park has got a lake in the middle.
Game I «Go on!»
1. What is the capital of the UK?
2. Where is Trafalgar Square?
3. Who was Nelson?
4. Where does the Queen live?
5. What’s the capital of Northern Ireland?
6. People who live in Scotland are called …
7. What are the main colours of the British flag?
8. What food is traditional at Christmas?
9. When is Halloween celebrated?
10.What is St. Paul’s Cathedral?
11. Who is Agatha Christie?
12. What sea is the UK washed by?
13. Name any national English game?
14. What plant is the symbol of Ireland?
15.Where is the political centre of London?
16. What is the Tower of London now?
17. What is Buckingham Palace?
18. Where is the business centre in London?
19. People who live in Ireland are called …
20. What is the capital of Wales?
21. How many crosses does the British flag consist of?
22. When is April Fool’s Day celebrated?
23. People who live in Wales are called …
24. What is the name of the British Flag?
Game II «Tricks from the box»
Give the Russian equivalent of the English proverb
1. An Englishman’s house is his castle
2. A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
3. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
4. A bargain is a bargain
5. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
6. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
7. A fly in the ointment.
8. A clean hand wants no washing.
Game III «Sights of London»
Tower Bridge The Tower Of London Big Ben
The London Eye Saint Paul’s Cathedral Westminster Abbey
The National Gallery The British Museum Buckingham Palace
The Houses of Parliament A double-decker bus Nelson’s column
Game IV «Make up the sentences»
1. Oxford is for famous its Street shops.
2. The are very Irish nice and friendly
3. south ports The England famous for is of its
4. Park Hyde got in middle a lake has the
I did all my best! I tried as much as I could I should learn English better
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|