Презентация по английскому языку на тему " The nouns"
1-b; 2-c; 3-c; 4-b; 5-b; 6-b; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1-d; 2-d; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-a; 7-b; 8-c; 9-b; 10-a.
1-a; 2-c; 3-b; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-c; 8-a; 9-c; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-c; 5-d; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1-b; 2-a; 3-d; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c; 9-d; 10-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-d; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-c; 10-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-d; 4-c; 5-b; 6-c; 7-d; 8-b; 9-a; 10-d.
1-b; 2-d; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-b; 7-a; 8-b; 9-c; 10-a.
1-a; 2-b; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-b; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-d; 3-c; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-a; 8-b; 9-c; 10-d.
a) April; b) March; c) summer; d) January; e) winter; f) spring; g) November; h) June; i) Thursday;]) October; k) February; 1) Sunday; m) Wednesday; n) Tuesday; o) Friday; p) July; q) Monday; r) autumn; s) August; t) Saturday.
1 - eighty-nine; 2 - twelve; 3 - ninety-one; 4 - seventy-three; 5 - ninety-seven; 6 - two; 7 - sixty-seven; 8 - thirty-nine; 9 - ninety-two; 10 - one.
Eat - ate - eaten; build - built - built; come - came - come; make - made -made; do - did - done; see - saw - seen; take - took - taken; go - went -gone; give - gave - given; write - wrote - written.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-a; 7-b; 8-c; 9-d; 10-a.
1 -T; 2-T; 3-F; 4-F; 5-T; 6-F; 7-T; 8-F; 9-T; 10-T.
1-T; 2-F; 3-T; 4-T; 5-T; 6-F; 7-T; 8-F; 9-F; 10-T.
1-T; 2-F; 3-F; 4-T; 5-F; 6-T; 7-T; 8-F; 9-T; 10-T.
J-F; 2-F; 3-T; 4-F; 5-T; 6-F; 7-T; 8-T; 9-T; 10-F.
1-T; 2-F; 3-T; 4-T; 5-F; 6-T; 7-F; 8-F; 9-T; 10-T.
1-T; 2-F; 3-T; 4-F; 5-T; 6-F; 7-F; 8-F; 9-T; 10-F.
1-F; 2-T; 3-T; 4-F; 5-T; 6-F; 7-T; 8-F; 9-T; 10-T.
1-T; 2-T; 3-F; 4-T; 5-F; 6-T; 7-T; 8-F; 9-T; 10-F.
1-T; 2-F; 3-F; 4-T; 5-T; 6-F; 7-F; 8-T; 9-F; 10-T.
1-T; 2-F; 3-T; 4-F; 5-F; 6-T; 7-F; 8-T; 9-F; 10-T.
1. Do you have a dog? / Have you got a dog? 2. Last year we went to London. 3. What are the children doing in the garden? 4. She will be six tomorrow. 5. I've left the book at home. 6. Please, bring the sweets. / Bring the sweets, please. 7. There are a lot of flowers in the garden. 8. These are his children. 9. My dog is cleverer than your dog. 10. Can you sing? Test T5-2
1. We are all students. 2. Where do you live? 3. He goes to musical school twice a week. 4. When will you come? 5.1 had a cup of coffee this morning. 6. Who are these people? 7. There are a lot of chairs in the living-room. 8. Women usually like children. 9. My brother is the strongest in the class. 10. May 1 use / take your pen?
1. They have got a big flat / They have a big flat. 2.1 didn't go to school on Tuesday. 3. Who is talking? 4. We will finish at five. 5. 1 have already had my lunch. 6. Those children came from Paris. 7. He often writes to his parents. 8. Wolves live in forest. 9. What piece is bigger? 10. You must go.
1. You are late again. 2. She likes new films. 3. What are you reading? 4. I will be back at eight. 5. He has already come. 6. Put your toys in this box, please / Please, put your toys in this box. 7. Where are my shoes? 8. Do cats eat mice? 9. I think my house is higher and more beautiful than your house. 10. She can't read so fast.
1. Where were you yesterday evening? 2. 1 never read fast. 3. Where are you going? 4. When will you phone? 5. You have already come here. 6. There were a lot of new people there. 7. These are my parents. 8.1 don't like tomatoes. 9. This car is the fastest of all. 10. May 1 close the window?
1-b; 2-c; 3-c; 4-a; 5-d; 6-b; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-a; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-a; 9-d; 10-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-c; 6-d; 7-a; 8-a; 9-c; 10-d.
1-b; 2-c; 3-b; 4-d; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1-d; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
1-b; 2-c; 3-a; 4-d; 5-b; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-a; 7-d; 8-a; 9-c; 10-a.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-c; 8-d; 9-c; 10-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-a; 5-a; 6-b; 7-d; 8-a; 9-c; 10-b.
a) - a) one hundred and twenty-six; b) one thousand seven hundred and twenty; c) four hundred and forty two; d) one thousand and fifteen; e) three hundred and nine; f) eighteen thousand nine hundred and two; g) seven
hundred and sixty-nine; h) five hundred and sixty-seven; i) eleven thousand four hundred and fifty-eight; j) five thousand eight hundred and sixty-three; k) two thousand eight hundred and forty-nine; 1) nine hundred and ninety-nine.
b) - a) 375; b) 801; c) 13300; d) 973; e) 12100; 0 725; g) 40500; h) 1102; i) 533; j) 2409; k) 497; I) 90201.
Hopeful, hopeless, decoration, colourful, colourless, drinkable, sleepiness, celebration, organization, speechless, happiness, useful, useless.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-a; 5-a; 6-b; 7-b; 8-a; 9-b; 10-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-b; 4-a; 5-a; 6-d; 7-b; 8-c; 9-a; 10-b.
1-d; 2-b; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-d; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1. They think that some customs are strange. 2. You usually say "thank you" when you leave the house. 3. No, they don't. 4. No, they don't. 5. They don't work on Saturdays.
1. The south coast isn't very far from London. 2. You can have a picnic in the country. 3. You can buy something at night in shops which work twenty-four hours. 4. Yes, they do. 5. They go out of the cities at the weekends.
1. There were two hundred and forty pence in one pound. 2. No, it isn't.
3. In summer. 4. Because there are a lot of tourists. 5. It was different from their money systems.
1. It is not very polite. 2. Yes, you can. 3. You must ask a policeman.
4. No, there are some women, too. 5. To get somewhere very fast.
1 - Vegetables, potatoes and meat. 2. Yes, there are. 3. They have tea. 4. They like it with some milk in it. 5. They talk about different things.
A3, B3, A4, Bl, A2, B5, Al, B4, A5, B2.
A2, B3, A5, B5, A4, B2, Al, Bl, A3, B4.
A3, B4, A2, B5, Al, B3, A5, B2, A4, Bl.
A2, Bl, A4, B3, A3, B5, Al, B2, A5, B4.
A5, Bl, A2, B3, A4, B5, Al, B4, A3, B2.
1. She was reading a book when her sister came. 2. Do you often play basketball? 3. We have been to the seaside. 4. Where was this magazine bought? 5. I will tell you everything if 1 find my notes. 6. They have already left, haven't they? 7. She (has) locked herself in the room and doesn't want to go out. 8. 1 have little money, I cannot buy it. 9. May 1 ask a question? 10. It is not as hot here as in that room.
1. The children were cleaning their room and their mother was cooking the dinner. 2. What are you drinking? 3.1 haven't watched TV this week. 4. This house was built in 1934. 5. Where are you going to spend your holidays? 6. Have you finished yet? 7. She sometimes talks to herself. 8. Can you give me a little water? 9. Shall I put these books away? 10.1 think this is the most interesting city in the world.
1. They were sleeping when 1 phoned. 2. Where do you work? 3. Yesterday we bought note-books and pens, but we haven't bought pencils yet. 4. This rule wasn't explained yesterday. 5. You will come on time, won't you? 6. We will sit at the table when the dinner is ready. 7. The cat was sitting in the comer and washing itself. 8. I've got few books in English. 9.1 couldn't send you a letter last week. 10. This writer is more famous than other writers.
1. We were watching TV when the rain started. 2. What do you think about him? 3. How many sentences have you translated yet? 4. When was the new shopping centre opened? 5.I will phone if 1 don't buy the tickets. 6 You have already met, haven't you? 7. We took pictures of ourselves when we were in Paris. 8. There are a few chairs in the room. 9. You must help your parents. 10. What plane is the best?
1 I was listening to the music and my brother was doing his homework. 2. They usually leave at nine. 3. Who has already finished the first part of the test? 4. Where was this novel written? 5. What are you going to do after the cinema? 6. They are your friends, aren't they? 7. He taught himself to play the piano. 8. Why is there so little light in the room? 9. I couldn't read these words because it was dark. 10. Who is the tallest in your class?
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-c; 5-d; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c; 9-d; 10-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-d; 4-a; 5-b; 6-d; 7-c; 8-a; 9-b; 10-a.
1-d; 2-d; 3-a; 4-c; 5-b; 6-b; 7-c; 8-a; 9-d; 10-c.
1-a; 2-c; 3-c; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-d; 8-b; 9-d; 10-a.
1-b; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-c; 8-d; 9-b; 10-d.
1-c; 2-b; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-c; 3-d; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d; 9-c; 10-a.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-c; 5-d; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c; 9-b; 10-a.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-b; 7-c; 8-a; 9-d; 10-d.
1-d; 2-b; 3-c; 4-b; 5-c; 6-d; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c.
1-17,2-26,3-28,4-19,5-12,6-11,7-25,8-24,9-21, 10-29, 13-27, 14-16, 15-30,18-23,20-22.
1-8,2-16,3-19,4-28,5-11,6-23,7-12,9-21, 10-14,13-26, 15-27, 17-24, 18-29,20-25,22-30.
1-14,2-16,3-19,4-18,5-21,6-20,7-23,8-12,9-25, 10-27, 11-30, 13-28, 15-24, 17-22,26-29.
1-b; 2-b; 3-c; 4-d; 5-b; 6-c; 7-b; 8-a; 9-d; 10-a.
1-c; 2-c; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d; 9-a; 10-c.
1-a; 2-b; 3-d; 4-c; 5-a; 6-d; 7-c; 8-d; 9-b; 10-d.
1-b; 2-c; 3-d; 4-b; 5-d; 6-a; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-c.
1-c; 2-a; 3-c; 4-d; 5-c; 6-b; 7-a; 8-b; 9-d; 10-b.
1-d; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-c; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-b.
a) catch, teach, buy, bring, think;
b) grow, blow, know, throw, draw;
c) choose, forget, hide, speak, steal;
d) win, get, feel, hold, tell.
1-b; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-d; 6-a; 7-b; 8-c.
1-a; 2-c; 3-b; 4-c; 5-d; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b.
1-b; 2-d; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-a; 6-d; 7-c; 8-d.
1-c; 2-b; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d.
1-b; 2-c; 3-a; 4-d; 5-a.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a.
1-d; 2-d; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d.
1-a; 2-c; 3-d; 4-b; 5-c.
1-c; 2-a; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a.
1.1 like reading because it is interesting. 2. The house is very quiet in the evenings. 3. Her brother is two years younger than her. 4. We are going to Italy on holiday. 5. My grandma sent me a postcard. / My grandma sent a postcard to me. 6. Everyone was enjoying the concert. 7.1 don't like girls with blonde hair. 8. On Saturdays I usually play football with my friends. 9. Would you like to visit an old town? 10. They bought a ticket, then they saw a film.
1. Does she have two children? / Has she got two children? 2.1 think he is a teacher. 3.1 don't know Russian very well. 4.1 saw three old ladies in the park. 5. Mike went to the shop to buy some bread. 6. I'm going to my first interview tomorrow. 7. Ann never phones me. 8. The girl wanted the bigger apple. 9.1 like your cooking so much. 10. Don't forget your hat because it is snowing outside.
1.1 waited for their answer for three hours. 2. While they studied at school, they learned a lot of subjects. 3. When an apple fell from the tree, it hit me on the head. 4. How did you do your work so quickly? 5. At 17 (years old) he finished school. 6. I haven't seen all my family for two months. 7. She phoned me yesterday afternoon. 8.1 met Mary in 1996 in London. 9. They first met five years ago. 10. 1 didn't notice when she left.
1. When did you come here? 2. She caught a bus to get to the station. 3. Is there enough sugar in your tea? 4, They had dinner in a restaurant. 5. We can use the information he sent us. 6. They want to look at the books in the living-room. 7. He asked a lot of questions, 1 don't remember everything. 8. Can't you see there isn't any milk in the bottle? 9. His clothes are very dirty. 10. I think I must phone her immediately.
1. I'd like to stay with them here. 2. Grandma promised to take care of our cats. 3. 1 tried to buy an economical car. 4. "Did she say why she was so sad?" — "Yes, she did". 5. Would you like to have a nice cup of tea?
6. We're hoping to pass all our exams. 7. I got this from Jack. Fie said it is useful. 8. English people tell a lot of jokes all the time. 9. Carol wants to come at seven. 10. They do not tell me what has happened.
1. What was written in that letter? 2. They had bought the tickets before they got on the train. 3. Where is he going now? 4. If you are late, I'll be ; very angry. 5. My sister's hair is longer than mine. 6. Kate swims well.
7. There is no TV set in our living-room. 8. She has (got) two children, the boy is called Mike. 9. You should buy two notebooks. 10. The library is on the left, isn't it?
1. When was the last flower sold? 2. We had turned / switched off the lights before we left (home). 3. Where were you standing when they saw you? 4. If everything is good / all right / okay, we'll go on holiday at the end of the month. 5. Your voice is louder than his. 6. Why did he leave so quickly? 7. You may / can take any book. 8.1 think you should tell your parents everything. 9. The walls in this room are yellow. 10. They will phone us, won't they?
1. Why was the library closed? 2. Before they answered the questions they had read the text. 3. Have you had your dinner yet? 4. When Mary comes, we'll switch / turn off the TV (set). 5. My aunt's dog is very nice and beautiful. 6. She thanked us coldly. 7. There are no children in the room. 8 She could play the piano when she was six. 9. Please, buy some newspapers. 10. You haven't read his letter, have you?
1 This rule was explained the last lesson. 2. She had cleaned the flat before the guests came. 3. Are you going to watch TV? 4. When the rain begins it will be too late. 5. Their father's house is on the hill. 6. It is very dark in the street/outside now. 7. Have we got anything to drink? 8. I think you should stay at home. 9. Yes, there is a kitchen in our flat. 10. Have you seen this film yet?
1. How many chairs were brought? 2. He had had his breakfast before he went to work. 3. When are you going to leave? 4. If she doesn't phone, I'll send her a telegram. 5. My friend's doll is better than mine. 6. John reads French well. 7. Please, give me some water. 8. We could buy a lot of different things there. 9. There are five holes in his coat. 10. We don't want to see him, do we?
1-c; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-d; 6-b; 7-c; 8-a; 9-d; 10-a.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-a; 6-d; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-d.
1-c; 2-b; 3-d; 4-c; 5-a; 6-b; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
!-d; 2-a; 3-b; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-c; 8-a; 9-b; 10-d.
1-d; 2-c; 3-b; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
1-a; 2-c; 3-d; 4-d; 5-d; 6-a; 7-b; 8-d; 9-a; 10-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-b; 4-b; 5-b; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-a; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-d; 5-c; 6-a; 7-b; 8-c; 9-d; 10-b.
1-c; 2-d; 3-b; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-d; 8-c; 9-a; 10-a.
1-c; 2-c; 3-d; 4-a; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-a; 9-d; 10-a.
I-c; 2-a; 3-a; 4-d; 5-b; 6-d; 7-b; 8-b; 9-c; 10-c.
1-b; 2-c; 3-b; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b; 9-d; 10-c.
1-d; 2-b; 3-b; 4-d; 5-a; 6-c; 7-c; 8-a; 9-b; 10-d.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-d; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-a; 10-d.
1-c; 2-c; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-a; 7-b; 8-b; 9-d; 10-a.
Ballet shoes, dog biscuit, film studio, housing area, paper handkerchief, phone card, taxi driver, tennis racket, train ticket, weather report.
Alarm clock, box office, business trip, car park, credit card, football fan, frying pan, restaurant bill, theatre box, traffic lights.
Change one's mind, do business, drive a lorry, give advice, lose one's temper, make an effort, ride a bike, spend money, take a picture, tell the truth.
1-b'2-b; 3-d; 4-d; 5-c; 6-b; 7-a; 8-b; 9-c; 10-a.
1-d; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-d; 8-a; 9-d; 10-b.
D; A; C; F; E; B.
D; C; A; F; E; B.
1-b; 2-c; 3-b; 4-a; 5-d; 6-c; 7-a; 8-b.
1-b; 2-d; 3-a; 4-c; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d.
1-a; 2-c; 3-b; 4-a; 5-d; 6-d; 7-c; 8-a.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-c; 8-c.
1-d; 2-c; 3-a; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-b; 8-d.
1. I met a girl who lives not far from me. 2. Ann has taught English for three years. 3. She started working when she was eighteen (years old). 4. They've lived in this house for fifteen years. 5. What books did you read when you were a little boy? 6. She is very interesting to talk to. 7. How long have you studied French? 8. My children have not been to the zoo. 9. Have you ever had an accident? 10. They lived in the house which / that was built in 1920.
1. I think you should come when there are less people. 2. They flew to Egypt by plane. 3. Carol doesn't have to come so early. She can sleep till 10 o'clock. 4. Who usually does the shopping in your family? 5. You can't bring your own drinks to the club. 6. He was driving his father's car when he had an accident. 7. When do you think 1 should take the exam? 8. They arrived in Moscow at five in the evening. 9.1 think you'll be interested in the problem. 10. When I go to the baker's, I'll buy the rolls.
1. In the middle of the wood there is a small house. 2. It's more dangerous than I thought. 3. "What would you like to drink, Mary?" — "I'll have some juice, please". 4. His car isn't as modem as mine. 5. What did you say when the girl came in? 6. There were some people at the right doors. 7. I haven't seen as many films as you. 8. Mr. Jones is the oldest man in our village. 9. It was rather cold when we came to the capital. 10. First she washed up then she cleaned the kitchen.
1.1 can't find my suitcase. Have you taken it? 2. How long have you been a dancer? 3. The lady who came with my wife is her grandmother. 4. They walked to the end of the street. 5. This picture wasn't painted by Poussin. 6.1 think he comes from Germany. 7. Fords are made in America. 8. This restaurant was chosen for the wedding. 9. When did you leave your parent's home? 10. This play wasn't written by Shaw.
1. Kate and I like telling stories very much. 2. Do you know Ann's new address? 3. He read the magazine very attentively. 4. They decided not to tell their parents. 5. My grandparents went to Egypt to see the pyramids. 6.1 promise I'll phone you tomorrow. 7. Last month I had an accident. 8. She is very old, she was born in 1910. 9. He broke his arm while he was righting. 10. Ann wanted another piece of cake so I gave it to her.
Up, a day, from, who, so, he, himself, the, which, very, in, out, happily, glad, that.
Take, and, in, because, ill, there, the, was, with, boy, agreed, badly, very, his, get.
Horse, already, in, weather, when, he, explained, badly, but, to, at, got, that, because, of.
English, because, he, and, the, could, it, very, enjoyed, things, round, on,
he, was, not.
Tried, but, at, for, out, to, this, saw, there, the, him, something, boy, promised, right.
1. The newspapers will be brought at five. 2. We won't be able to talk to him tomorrow. 3. He had to show you the city / town. 4. If 1 was younger, I would play football with them. 5. Look at the sky! It's going to rain. 6. Have you met my sister? 7. You can't play the violin, can you? 8. The Volga is the widest river in Russia. 9.1 think this suitcase is bigger than that one. 10. He was afraid / he used to be afraid of dogs when he was a child.
1. This house had been built before we moved here. 2.1 haven't been able to eat cabbage since I was a child. 3. You'll have to invite all your relatives. 4. If you don't speak, I'll phone the police. 5. I think I'll go to the cinema the day after tomorrow. 6. Look! They're running after the cat in the garden. 7. Who was he talking to when I came into the room? 8. London is the capital of the United Kingdom. 9. The picture on the left is not as bright as the one on the right. 10. I'll be hungry when we get there.
1. All the books had been sold before we came into the shop. 2. I've never been able to ride a horse. 3. You'll have to wait, he's out. 4. If I could change something, I would. 5. They'll stay here for three months. 6. Have you already read the article (which / that) I gave you? 7.1 shouldn't go to bed so late, should I? 8. The Urals are well-known to the citizens of the Russian Federation. 9. This dress is the most expensive that I have ever put on. 10. Why are you thirsty again?
1 - When will this new film be shown on television? 2. We'll be able to ask him about everything tomorrow. 3. When we went to school we had to get up very early. 4. If he phones in an hour he'll explain everything to us. 5. When will you paint a portrait of me? 6. Are you listening to me? 7. You can tell her the truth, can't you? 8. The president of the USA is elected every four years / once in four years. 9. Our performance is much better than yours. 10. I'll be glad / happy / pleased if you come.
1. The article had been written before I learnt about it. 2. I've been able to read three languages since I was twelve. 3. I'm afraid you'll have to rewrite the letter / write the letter once again. 4. If I was an actor, I'd play in comedies. 5. Look! The tree is going to fall. 6. I've just cleaned / tidied up / did the room. 7. She won't be able to come, will she? 8. The Tower of London is situated on the bank of the Thames. 9. What is the worst singer? / What singer is the worst? 10. She was so happy (that) she couldn't say anything.
1 -a; 2-c; 3-d; 4-a; 5-d; 6-d; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-b.
1-c; 2-d; 3-d; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-d; 8-a; 9-b; 10-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-b; 6-a; 7-c; 8-a; 9-c; 10-c.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-c; 5-d; 6-a; 7-d; 8-c; 9-b; 10-d.
1-d; 2-a; 3-b; 4-c; 5-a; 6-d; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-d.
1-b; 2-b; 3-c; 4-d; 5-c; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
1-a; 2-b; 3-d; 4-c; 5-b; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-a; 10-d.
1-b; 2-c; 3-c; 4-a; 5-d; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-a.
1-b; 2-c; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-b; 7-d; 8-c; 9-a; 10-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-d; 8-d; 9-a; 10-c.
1-d; 2-c; 3-a; 4-d; 5-c; 6-c; 7-c; 8-b.
1-d; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-a; 7-a; 8-d.
1-a; 2-b; 3-d; 4-c; 5-b; 6-a; 7-b; 8-d.
1-c; 2-d; 3-c; 4-a; 5-d; 6-d; 7-a; 8-b.
1-d; 2-c; 3-b; 4-c; 5-a; 6-d; 7-b; 8-c.
1-nodded; 2-catch; 3-tightening; 4-accepted; 5-lent; 6-hide; 7-had failed; 8-missed; 9-spends; 10-complete.
1-hit; 2-lengthen; 3-keeps; 4-denied; 5-lower; 6-attacked; 7-entered; 8-for- get; 9-lost; 10-received.
1-consume; 2-replied; 3-dislike; 4-permitted; 5-take; 6-demolish; 7-wast-ed; 8-freeze; 9-complicate; 10-break.
1-busy; 2-stale; 3-light; 4-artificial; 5-rapid; 6-dark; 7-permanent; 8-ma-jor; 9-mild; 10-slight
1-in; 2-on; 3-on; 4-out of; 5-from; 6-at; 7-out of; 8-without; 9-in; 10-un-der.
1-d; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-d.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-b; 6-b; 7-c; 8-c.
1-b; 2-c; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c.
1-a; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-a; 8-b.
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-a; 6-b; 7-c; 8-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-c; 6-a; 7-a; 8-b.
1. Someone told me there are a lot of jobs teaching English. 2. So perhaps I will do a course in teaching. 3. In October 1 am going to study business and marketing. 4. Which other American actors do you know? 5. Who does this book belong to? 6. Do you sometimes go to bed very late? 7. How long have you known your best friend? 8. Can you remember any of his songs? 9. Why did you become so interested in history books? 10. Did she understand what you wanted to ask her?
1. After university I am going to work in the City with my father. 2. In the streets of London there are people from all parts of the world. 3. People like these cars because they are so comfortable. 4. What is your favourite season? 5. Do you have to work late at nights? 6. Excuse me where is the museum, please? 7. My grandmother was a famous ballet dancer. 8. Has
she been to any European country yet? 9. He can work more quickly than many older professionals. 10. When did you meet your husband for the fist time?
1 Everything is much cheaper in my country. 2. What was the name of the show you went to? 3. She likes watching TV at night, doesn't she? 4. How old were you when your sister was born? 5. He built the biggest house in the town three years ago. 6. Her bedroom is really untidy again! 7. Do you know who the richest people are in this country? 8. Have you ever tried Chinese food? 9. When will you be back from your holidays? 10. She really wants to open a new restaurant in this area.
1. What do you know about the countries in Asia? 2. How often do you see them here? 3. They are never late for their classes, aren't they? 4. She has neither a sister nor a brother. 5. What kind of flowers do you prefer? 6. Is June the sixth or the seventh month of the year? 7. Little children often cry for no special reason. 8. Have you ever ridden a wild pony at night? 9. When you finish check your answers at the back of the book. 10. Try not to come very late as usual.
I.I just can't find my notebook anywhere. 2. How much money did he spend on his traveling? 3. Do you always use the computer when you are in the office? 4. They are playing football again as if nothing has happened. 5. Why do you think you will like it in Chicago? 6. You enjoyed the party on Saturday, didn't you? 7. Have you got any news from Angela? 8. If you tell them this they will be furious. 9. Did you know he bought a new car last month? 10. We sometimes go out to the theatre at weekends.
can, at, is, because, go, more, likes, them, you, to, also, than, she, not, have, too, the, first, and, cups.
came, would, a, they, people, where, anything, on, not, because, in, so, the, he, has, enough, or, also, you, to.
is, a, since, and, that, in, for, far, have, others, the, had, to, their, says, so, real, play, together, be.
most, will, old, by, two,x)f, to, the, plane, in, was, of, at, it, between, its, much, and, from, she.
and, a, it, credit, the, in, to, he, to, a, bought, the, on, it, for, last, took, him, until, newspaper.
1. Have you ever been to Italy? 2. What would you do if I went away for several days? 3. He's tired, he's been working in the garden since (the) morning. 4. 1 think you should write to your parents more often. 5. The more I read the more I like it. 6. I didn't know that you had also finished that school. 7. They said they wouldn't go to the city by bus. 8. I didn't know where they lived. 9. Do you often see each other? 10. What are you going to do in August?
1. How many times have you seen your relatives this month? 2. If you finish earlier, we'll go to a restaurant. 3. Don't speak so loud, the children are sleeping. 4. You can't smoke in many restaurants. 5. He opened the door more quietly than I thought. 6. She thought you would call back later. 7. Did he say when he would be back? 8. Sister will not object, will she? 9. He can tell you anything. 10. I'll be giving a lecture at half past twelve on Tuesday. Test T9-3
1. Where have you put the keys? I can't find them. 2.1 wouldn't worry so much about it if I were you. 3. How did you get to the hotel? 4. You mustn't miss classes. 5. This drink is best when it's cold. 6.1 know all of them have already finished school. 7. Who told you (that) you are mistaken? 8. The room is not big enough for so many people. 9. We couldn't find our dog anywhere. 10. The bus leaves at five, so don't be late.
1. How many pages have you already translated? 2. Would you speak to a person like him? 3. When we went out it was raining. 4. How can you sleep peacefully / calmly when you brother is in hospital? 5. The earlier we leave the better. 6.1 heard that somebody was speaking loudly in the hall. 7. She asked not to make noise and leave earlier. 8. Who do you work with? 9. This bag is heavier than the first one. 10. Do you think the weather will be fine tomorrow?
1 May I take the magazines that you have already read? 2. If I was / were a famous actor, I would live in a house of my own. 3. What are you thinking about? 4. Could you help me? The lock won't open. 5. Ravens are one of the sights in the Tower of London. 6.1 thought I would be able to tell the truth. 7. She wasn't sure if they had already read her letter. 8. Have you bought apples? — Yes, I have bought some. Here, will that be enough? 9.1 didn't know where she was from. 10. Look, the handle is going to break off.
1-b; 2-a; 3-d; 4-c; 5-b; 6-d; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-b.
1-d; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-c; 6-d; 7-a; 8-c; 9-b; 10-a.
1-b; 2-d; 3-b; 4-c; 5-c; 6-a; 7-a; 8-c; 9-a; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a; 6-c; 7-d; 8-b; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-b; 3-d; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-d; 8-b; 9-c; 10-c.
1-d; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-d; 10-a.
Test G10-7 .
1-c; 2-b; 3-b; 4-a; 5-d; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c; 9-d; 10-c.
1-c; 2-a; 3-b; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-d; 8-b; 9-d; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-a; 5-d; 6-b; 7-c; 8-d; 9-a; 10-a.
Test Gl 0-10
1-a; 2-c; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-d; 7-d; 8-b; 9-c; 10-a.
1-artist 2-warmth 3-imagination 4-argument 5-inquires 6-happiness 7-pos-sibility 8-knowledge 9-stupidity 10-decision
1-admission 2-confidence 3-frequency 4-analysis 5-violence 6-musician 7-beauty 8-convenience 9-explanation 10-appointment
1-suspects 2-harmful 3-careful 4-friendly 5-enjoyable 6-wooden 7-noisy 8-reliable 9-useful 10-homeless
1-tasty 2-shameful 3-nervous 4-satisfactory 5-reasonable 6-frightful 7-en-ergetic 8-angry 9-emotional 10-icy
1 -horrible 2-muscular 3-invisible 4-powerful 5-laughter 6-marriage 7-handy 8-scientific 9-burglary 10-terrorism
1-b; 2-d; 3-b; 4-c; 5-a; 6-b; 7-d; 8-c; 9-c; 10-b.
1-b; 2-d; 3-a; 4-b; 5-d; 6-b; 7-c; 8-c; 9-d; 10-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-a; 4-d; 5-c; 6-b; 7-b; 8-a; 9-d; 10-c.
1-d; 2-b; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-a; 7-b; 8-b; 9-c; 10-b.
1-c; 2-d; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-a; 7-d; 8-a; 9-d; 10-b. ,
8,2,5,9, 1,6, 11,3,7,4, 10, 12.
3, 8, 12, 10, 1,6,9, 11,7,2,5,4.
2, 5, 11,7,4, 1,9,3,6, 12,8, 10.
3, 7, 11,4, 8,2,6,9,5,12,1, 10.
1-right; 2-right; 3-wrong; 4-wrong; 5-right.
1-wrong,; 2-right; 3-right; 4-right; 5-wrong.
the, in, it, hear, and, parts, will, both, if, back, as, century, next, be, for, are, and, traffic, cars, sit.
over, problem, no, to, which, do, at, them, who, a, where, and, when, that, will, but, more, to, should, use.
in, the, only, for, was, that, and, make, in, letters, organized, nobody, called, her, they, to, of, about, who, on.
be, and, at, to, so, food, on, in, front, the, for, it, members, votes, nothing, War, did, after, later, could.
are, in, there, as, ago, more, for, the, easy, speaks, is, their, or, husband, his, the, one, go, a, much.
1 — didn't expect; 2 — is famous for; 3 — doesn't notice; 4 — without telling anyone; 5 — takes nine hours to travel; 6 — too cold to; 7 — not far from; 8 — was such shocking sight.
1 — is different from; 2 — doesn't matter to me; 3 — and immediately ran downstairs; 4 — certainly prefers opera to; 5 — were so interested in (going to); 6 — are not old enough; 7 — there was no sight of; 8 — refused to give me.
1 — did you pay for; 2 — doubt that I'll go; 3 — am very grateful to you; 4 — never read anything worse than; 5 — does he come from; 6 — on purpose; 7 — finds it hard to; 8 — in order to.
1 — will get married; 2 — is (very) good at playing; 3 — though he didn't spend; 4 — hasn't been sold yet; 5 — can't go until; 6 — known Sam since I started; 7 — prevented Jane from arriving; 8 — complains of lack of.
Test Ul 0-10
1 — we've run out of; 2 — don't find their History lessons; 3 — either mustard or ketchup; 4 — to take care of our cat; 5 — apologized for coming; 6 — left a moment ago; 7 — is the last time; 8 — those horses belong to.
1. They had left before I gave them the letter. 2. What have you been doing here for so long? 3. We were told that everything had already finished. 4. Do you enjoy /like reading detective stories? 5. Could you close the
window? The wind is very strong. 6. 1 don't know what he meant. 7. He wouldn't listen to me. 8. Did you know that the picture had already been sold? 9- She asked us to help her take the bags to the station. 10. If you had kept silence, no one would have noticed.
1. We'll be having dinner with our parents at seven tomorrow. 2. I have known this man for a long time, he's a very good specialist. 3. Will the new schools have been finished by September, 1? 4. My house is the one painted yellow. 5. The Red Sea washes the eastern coast of Africa. 6. I thought Mike brought the books that / which I had given him. 7. You needn't have brought any bread, we've got some. 8.1 thought everyone knew that. 9. Kate asked if we wanted to take part in the performance. 10. If you are late, we'll leave without you.
1. She's always losing her glasses. 2. She has been talking on the phone for two hours already! It's impossible! 3. How many children are brought each year? 4. He was accused of stealing the money of the company. 5. The blind can hear much better than ordinary people. 6. This is the theatre which / that was recommended to me. 7.1 think you should understand her feelings. 8. Did you understand that the murdered had got into the house through the window? 9. We asked how to write the address on the envelope. 10. I wonder what will happen if global temperature increases by three degrees.
1. When the rain started my mum was teaching me to drive. 2. I'm very tired. I have been working on my lecture. 3. How many questions were asked to you at the exam? 4. What about having a walk to that old church? 5. The Irish live in the north of Great Britain. 6.1 cut myself with the knife that / which 1 bought yesterday. 7. You mustn't speak so rudely to small children. 8.1 didn't think it would happen so soon. 9. He wanted to know when the last train for London left. 10. If we get there earlier, we'll be able to get better seats.
1. Is John working this week? — No, he's on holiday. 2. Have you been waiting for a long time? — No, I've just come. 3. Why were all flights to Europe cancelled? 4. Instead of having his dinner at home he -vent to a restaurant. 5. The Blacks live in Chamber street. 6. She looked at herself in the mirror hanging in the comer. 7. Could you stop asking stupid questions? 8. When did you understand that you had been laughed at? 9. She explained that she couldn't give this information to a stranger. 10. If 1 lived near the sea, 1 would go swimming every day.
1 -b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-d; 5-c; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-a.
1-c; 2-c; 3-a; 4-d; 5-b; 6-a; 7-b; 8-d; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-c; 3-d; 4-d; 5-c; 6-a; 7-c; 8-a; 9-b; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-a; 6-b; 7-d; 8-c; 9-b; 10-a.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a; 6-d; 7-b; 8-d; 9-c; 10-a.
1-b; 2-d; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a; 6-b; 7-d; 8-d; 9-b; 10-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b: 5-d; 6-a; 7-c; 8-d; 9-a; 10-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-a; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b; 9-d; 10-a.
1-d; 2-a; 3-b; 4-c; 5-a; 6-b; 7-d; 8-d; 9-a; 10-c.
Test Gl 1-10
1-c; 2-b; 3-a; 4-c; 5-d; 6-c; 7-a; 8-d; 9-b; 10-b.
1-a; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-c; 6-b; 7-d; 8-c; 9-a; 10-d.
1-d; 2-b; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-a; 7-a; 8-d; 9-d; 10-a.
1-c; 2-a; 3-a; 4-c; 5-b; 6-d; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-c.
1-a; 2-c; 3-a; 4-c; 5-b; 6-d; 7-c; 8-d; 9-c; 10-b.
1-b; 2-c; 3-c; 4-a; 5-c; 6-d; 7-b; 8-a; 9-c; 10-c.
a) illogical; b) irresponsible; c) unhappy; d) disobey; e) inconvenient; f) impossible; g) disagreement; h) illegal; i) irrational; j) informal; k) impractical; 1) unwillingly.
1-b; 2-b; 3-a; 4-b; 5-b; 6-c; 7-d; 8-c; 9-b; 10-d.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-b; 5-d; 6-a; 7-b; 8-b; 9-c; 10-a.
1-b; 2-b; 3-c; 4-a; 5-b; 6-d; 7-a; 8-c; 9-a; 10-d.
1-a; 2-a; 3-c; 4-c; 5-b; 6-a; 7-d; 8-d; 9-c; 10-b.
1-b; 2-d; 3-a; 4-c; 5-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-d; 4-a; 5-b.
1-b; 2-d; 3-a; 4-b; 5-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-c; 4-d; 5-a.
1-b; 2-a; 3-c; 4-b; 5-d.
a) 3; b) 6; c) 2; d) 5.
The film that they will all like is number 3.
The restaurant that they will all like is number 4.
(I) on (2) the (3) — (4) so (5) — (6) many (7) — (8) — (9) up (10) more
II1) — (12) being (13) — (14) of
(1) a (2)--(3) very (4) — (5) to (6) the (7) when (8) — (9) — (10) for (11)
— (12) to (13) —(14) any
(I) were (2) of (3) — (4) — (5) been (6)'— (7) who (8) a (9) the (10) —
II1) for (12) — (13) little (14) —
(1) who (2) — (3) what (4) — (5) of (6) — (7) be (8) far (9) — (10) in (11)
— (12) very (13) —(14) so
(1) to (2) in (3) — (4) — (5) a (6) — (7) be (8) as (9) — (10) about (11) — (12) that (13) of
1-b; 2-a; 3-a; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-c; 8-b; 9-a; 10-c; 11-a; 12-b.
1-c; 2-a; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-b; 7-a; 8-c; 9-b; 10-b; 11-a; 12-c.
1-c; 2-b; 3-b; 4-a; 5-c; 6-a; 7-b; 8-a; 9-b; 10-c; 11-a; 12-a.
1-a; 2-c; 3-a; 4-a; 5-b; 6-c; 7-b; 8-b; 9-c; 10-b; 11-a; 12-b.
1-b; 2-a; 3-b; 4-b; 5-c; 6-a; 7-b; 8-c; 9-c; 10-b; 11-a; 12-c.
1. I think tomorrow at five he'll be seeing his secretary. 2. Children are forced to get up very early in this boarding house. 3. You should have phoned her and found everything out last week. 4. The girl reading a book looked like some famous actress. 5. Did you see them putting the suitcase in the car and driving off? 6. The resort we are going to is situated on the Mediterranean sea coast. 7. No, I don't like this coat. Have you got anything lighter? 8.1 thought they had already finished everything and were going to leave. 9. If you had allowed me to do as 1 wanted, we wouldn't be sitting here now. 10. He tried to explain how these things had got in his flat.
1. We turned off the lights, locked the door and went off quietly, 2. Have you already been invited to their wedding party on Saturday? 3.1 can only guess. The man in black must have been John. 4. Would you like to go with us to the lake? — Yes, 1 like fishing. 5. The leader of the country is reported to have visited over half of the regions. 6. He hasn't got the slightest idea of where the Urals are. 7. Yes, 1 can see now that this colour matches my shoes much more. 8. Did you tell anyone you were going to arrive by the evening train? 9. If I had been able to drive then, I would have taken Mike home. 10. Could you tell me where I change to get to the Tower?
1. He had managed to hide all the documents before the police came to arrest him. 2. These boxes are now being taken to the warehouse where they are counted and weighed. 3. You shouldn't have worried. I didn't have to wait at all. 4. The children were taken to the museum to look at the pictures painted by great artists. 5. I saw her cry but I didn't know what she wanted of me / what she wanted me to do. 6. The more often you ask me about it the less 1 want to answer. 7. I don't like girls who smoke / smoking girls / it when girls smoke. — Nor / neither do I. 8. Sam asked us not to tell anyone what had happened there. 9. If you had warned me that the bridge was broken I wouldn't have fallen into the water. 10. She is always complaining, and I don't know how to calm her down.
1.1 don't know it now but I probably will / may be able to answer you in several days. 2. Will the luggage be sent with you by the same train? 3. Liz had to do all the housework and she would just sit there reading books. 4. If you are interested!, 1 started / went into / took up swimming to be fitter. 5.1 didn't notice him entering and ordering coffee at the bar. 6. It's best to go to the Caucasus in spring. It's not so hot and everything is in blossom there. 7. I didn't like the rooms here that much, but they were better than the ones in the hotel next door. 8. Please tell her when she comes that the concert tomorrow is cancelled. 9. If you had accepted that job, we wouldn't be broken / penniless / without money now. 10. Will she come by herself or would she like us to take her there by car?
1. They have been working in the garden since the morning and have done nearly everything that I asked for. 2. When will the telephone be repaired at last? We are cut off the world. 3. Shall I help you? — You might / could help if you knew Arabic. 4. There is a lot to think over. He isn't as lightheaded as he would like to seem. 5. People from southern countries are thought to be more cheerful and open. 6. The official name of Britain is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth. 7. The group divided in two (parts). Some people wanted to go to the museum while / and / but the others preferred the park. 8. Didn't I tell you that they (had) promised to settle everything as soon as possible?
9. If only I had known what would happen to my friends in the forest.
10. Never have I spoken to such an intelligent person.
- Просмотры: 319
- Просмотры: 241
- Просмотры: 619
- Просмотры: 2016
- Просмотры: 775
- Просмотры: 648
- Просмотры: 175