Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
7 positive facts about gamers 1. The studies Roper Report Worldwide in 2008 revealed that gamers are serious about life, property and the environment than ordinary people. That is, they are more confident in their financial future (70% vs. 59%), they are not all the same, what happens to the environment (33% vs. 26%). Gamers are more interested in issues of global warming (18% vs. 14%), the quality of education (27% vs. 22%), housing problems (15% vs. 14%) and poverty in developing countries (9% vs. 7%).
2. Gamers are investing in the concept of the "good life" things like interesting work, control over their lives, the availability of free time, travel, university education, an expensive car, the presence in the house of electronic novelties. For gamers, these values have priority.
3. Gamers - not a housewife, so the cleaning and steranes they spend as little time. But they often listen to music (87% vs. 71% among "non gamers"), reading magazines (46% vs. 39%) and sports (42% vs. 33%).
4. The stores are constant and gamers buy goods trusted manufacturers (61%). Half of them, compared with 38% "not a gamer" is always looking for new items, and 46% did not hide the fact that prestigious brands like them more.
The world in a computer game
5. In contrast to the ordinary people among gamers double the gadgets lovers, so they equip your home various technological innovations. Accordingly, they are increasingly looking for information about the electronics on the Internet, are more interested in recreation outside the home, fashion, travel, cars, etc.
6. Because of its greater enlightenment in technology gamers use the capabilities of their mobile phones by 100%, more than sending SMS-and MMS-messages, listen to music, radio, filmed, go online, play.
The game world which is as close to the real world
7. That said this gamer can be described like this: between 16 and 30 years, appreciates interesting work, likes to have fun, take care of your future, well educated, prone to technical sciences.