Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
This is our school number 1 which is called the white school. It was built in 1936.
Тhe school was renovated at present time.
The school is named after the hero of the Soviet Union Yuri Alasheev.
The school has three children organizations: "Fireflies" (1-4 grade), Alasheevtsy (5-9 grade), "Youth" (10-11 grade).
The pride of our school is its museum which was established in 1990.
The founder of the school museum was Konchev Sergei Matveyevich. Учителя-ветераны Head of the museum – Chepurina Natalia Nikolaevna
There are several streets named after the famous people of our town.