Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The most unusual houses of the world Student: Panteleeva Valentina , Mikhalev Oleg 8B class Teacher: Dorzhinova A.H.
Purposes and tasks To increase the knowledge in the field of unusual architecture. To be convinced of what even usual buildings can have absolutely unusual form.
1. "The curve house" In the city of Sopot on Heroes Monte-Kassino Street (Poland) one of the most unusual houses of the planet is located, it is called - the Curve house. Looking at it, the impression is made that it, whether melted on the sun and was bent or it is optical illusion and it not the house, but reflection in a huge curve mirror. The curve house really is curve and doesn't contain not a uniform equal place and a corner, it is built in 2004 on the project of two Polish architects Shotinsky and Zalevsky impressed with drawings of artists of Jan Martsin Shantser and the Feather Oscar Dalberg. Creation of such appearance of a structure which would attract as much as possible visitors was the main task of authors before the customer who was shopping center "Rezident".
At construction of the house architects embodied a set of unusual and extraordinary ideas thanks to which the Curve house became worldfamous. In registration of a facade the most different materials are used: from glass to a stone, and the roof from the enameled plates reminds a curved back of a dragon. Doors, windows just as walls of the building are asymmetrical and fancifully bent, creating the house a type of some fantastic izba.
2. Library to Kansas – City You won't confuse library to Kansas City (United States of America) with anything. The reason is an unusual architecture of a facade, in creation which the local population took part. Inhabitants were suggested to be helped with a choice of the most known books where mentions of their hometown meet. Result of the conducted survey – emergence of a facade of the building in the form of a book shelf – the big backs of books built in a row authors famous for the whole world.
The wall was decorated with backs of popular books the sizes of 7,5х2,5 meters so the full impression of a book shelf is made. In total 22 copies of various literary directions – from "Lord of the Rings" Tolkien to "451 degrees Fahrenheit" of Ray Bradbury are presented. Now the Public library Kansas City which represents the latest complex created state-of-the-art and science, surely looks forward and enters a top of 10 most beautiful libraries of the world.
3. "Cubic houses" Cubic houses are located in the Netherlands, the city of Rotterdam and Helmonda. They were constructed in 1984 on the project of the architect Peter Blom, represent cubes. He simply turned a house parallelepiped on 45 degrees and put the house a corner on a six-sided pole. In Rotterdam of such houses 38, all of them are connected among themselves. Some residents of cubic houses in the Netherlands offer tourists of excursion on their unusual houses. Cubic houses have three floors. The first - socle, settles down an entrance to the house there. On the first floor kitchen and a drawing room. On the second bedrooms and a bathroom. Some people break a small garden on the top floor. Windows and walls are inclined at an angle 54,7 degrees in relation to a floor. In total area of such house is about 100 square meters. But a lot of place remains free, unsuitable for use because walls are inclined.
Peter Blom planned suit shops, kindergartens, cafe on first floors of the houses, and in top to make premises. In one of houses made the museum Show Cube where photos are located, video and 3D - panels by means of which it is possible to learn about life in cubic houses.
4. Temple of the Lotus The world famous Temple of the Lotus located in the Indian capital of Delhi is one of the most grandiose and majestic buildings created last century. The temple of the Lotus or as officially it is called Pokloneniya Bakhai House, is one of many temples of a religious trend of Bakhai which arose quite recently – only in the middle of the XIX century. Under laws the temple Bakhai is open absolutely for all, irrespective of religion, a nationality, a floor and age. In it traditional sermons and rituals aren't carried out, and it is possible to pray there to any God in whom you believe. The temple represents a huge and fine snow-white flower of a lotus which has 70 meters in the diameter. It "consists" of 27 separate petals trimmed with marble which was delivered from far Greece. Each three of such petals forms one of nine sides of the temple. Each party has the door conducting to the main hall which height makes more than 40 meters. In total this hall is capable to contain about two and a half thousand people for time.
The temple costs in the center of huge park and is surrounded to nine pools, the acting sides petals of the building located practically between. Together with adjacent territories the Delhi House of Pokloneniya Bakhai occupies the space about 10 and a half hectares.
5. House basket The building appearance which represents a basket is located in the USA in the State of Ohio. And it that other, as headquarters of the Longaberger company, being the leader in America in production of baskets. In fact, this architectural monument is the biggest basket in the world. The area which was occupied by the building makes 180 thousand sq.m. On construction it buildings left nearly two years and 30mln.dollarov. Projecting of the building was made so that looks as a basket to the trifles, even handles lie as at the real basket.
Many experts tried to persuade the founder of the company Dave Longeberger to change projecting of the building more than once, however he chose the correct decision, exactly thanks to such decision its company became world renowned. Dave also wanted, what all buildings the belonging companies were in the form of a basket, however his desire wasn't fated to come true. After his death, his daughter forbade to build still the building of such form.
6. "The turned house" The turned house" — the mystical museum in the State of Tennessee. That costed only by history of its creation! The building was once research laboratory and was on one of islands near the Bermuda Triangle. Scientists who worked and made experiments in this building, the whirlwind, huge was created by a tornado, but they didn't calculate its force. The whirlwind picked up the house, and it landed, almost intact, on the roof.
The amazing house is in the State of Tennessee. It represents entertainment center and is very popular among residents of the USA and Canada. There is a mass of entertainments: the room with earthquake measuring six balls imitation, the room for meditations, a virtual roller coaster, everywhere chairs hang down from a ceiling. In other words, "all head over heels".
7. Building grand piano and violin It" musical" the building in the form of a grand piano and a violin – a unique, surprising and beautiful architectural miracle. It is located in the city of Huainan, in China. The main building is in a grand piano made of black glass, and in a violin from transparent glass the ladder is located. It was developed by Hefeysky university of technologies and constructed in 2007 to draw attention of society to recently built up area. Serves as exhibition complex in which hold cultural meetings where various ideas and prospects of development of the new city are presented.
This remarkable architecture the displaying pride of high musical art, became popular sight for tourists and the most fantastic building in China.
Сonclusion We were visually convinced that the most usual buildings can have the most unusual form.
Thanks for attention...
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|