Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Complete and act out the following dialogues: A. Hi, _____! How are you? Where were you in the summer? B. Hi! _____ . I was in London. A. How did you get there? B. By _____ . A. And how did you move around London? B. By _____ . A. I know buses and taxis have got special colours in London? Is it true? B. Yes, buses are _____ and taxis are ______ . A. Is London tube the oldest in the world? Is it the fastest one? B. Yes, _____ , but _____ . A. Which transport means do you prefer? B. I prefer _____ , _____.
Task for the crossword: 1. Transport that all people can use. 2. You can drive it when you are 18 in Russia. It’s usually a private transport. 3. In Britain cars drive on the left, not on the _____. 4. It’s the oldest transport in London. 5. It’s red and high in the UK. 6. People walk there and cars drive there too. In our city the main one is Nevsky prospect. 7. This transport is black and rather expensive in London.
№12 10 сынып
Сабақтың тақырыбы: Welcome to London.
Сабақтың мақсаты: Оқушылардың сөздік қорын молайта
отырып Лондон туралы сөйлеуге
Тілін оқып жатқан мемлекетті
Есте сақтау қабілетін дамыту
Сабақ әдісі: Сұрақ-жауап, әңгіме
Сабақ типі: аралас
Пән аралық байланыс: Қазақ тілі
Б) жоқтарды белгелеу
II. Үй жұмысын тексеру
III. оқушылардың білімін жан-жақты тексеру
Карта бойынша жумыс
IV. Сабақтың тақырыбымен, мақсаттарымен таныстыру.
Our theme in our lesson is “Welcome to London.”
Exercise. Read the text and check your prediction
TRANSPORT IN LONDON
1. Londoners are served by one of the most efficient and comprehensive transport systems in the world.'Red double - decker buses, one of the most familiar symbols of London life run services from early morning to late in the evening.There are thirty all - night services too. Twelve of them are labeled"tourist routes". These services are easily identified by a yellow band which runs round the top deck, with destinations on the front which are also picked out in yellow/Buses will be suitable for the practical tourist.
2.You don't see the sights of London from a tube train - except those splendid wall-paintings in the stations like Charing Cross., Tollenham, Court Road and Finsbury Park. But in a traffic congested city, the Underground
offers a good chance of getting to your destination in time.
London Transport's nine - line underground system is surprisingly easy to follow^ Fares' on the underground are reasonable when compared to similar transport in other major cities throughout the world.
British Rail runs into and out of central London. Most local rail services ran at 20 to 30 minute interval and there are good tube and bus connections at the main stations.
Exercise 6Read this summary of the text. There are some mistakes in it. Say if the
sentences are true or false.
• One can recognize London by its red double decker buses.
• 13 all night bus services help tourists to do the city.
• There are special routes for tourists.
• Tourist routes have blue bands.
• It's difficult to use the London underground.
• The taxi driver himself decides how much the passenger should pay.
Exercise7.Answer the questions. Decide in pairs or in groups of 3-4 students.
* What words (adjectives) describe the transport system of your city / lown?
* Are there special buses for tourists?
* What is the cheapest transport in your city / town?
* What is the quickest transport?
VI.Үйге тапсырма Exercise 8
Номер материала: 288352
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|