Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
МБОУ « Элистинский технический лицей» Тема урока: Conditionals Класс: 9 Учитель английского языка: Максаева К.Б.
Type If- Clause Main Clause 0 If + Present Simple, Present Simple 1 If + Present Simple, Future Simple 2 If + Past Simple, Would + bare infinitive
Read the sentences (1-3) and match them with the descriptions below (A-C). If animals don’t drink water, they die. If we all plant trees, forest won’t disappear.
If all used bicycles, there wouldn’t be so much pollution.
1. If animals don’t drink water, they die. 2. If we all plant trees, forest won’t disappear 3. If all used bicycles, there wouldn’t be so much pollution. A. an imaginary situation in the present / future B. a real possibility in the present / future C. a general truth or fact
1. What happens if you put plastic in the fire? It would melt It melts It will melt
2. What will you do if it rains tonight? I don’t go out I would go out I won’t go out
3. What would you do if you won a billion dollars? a) I will buy an island b) I would buy an island c) I buy an island
4. What happens if there is an earthquake? Buildings will collapse Buildings collapse Buildings would collapse
5. Choose the correct question “My mum won’t buy me a present.” What would happen if you failed your exams? What happens if you fail your exams? What will happen if you fail your exams?
6. If I ….. the lottery, I’d give some of the money to each member of my family. Win Will win Won
7. If you see Nina on Friday, ….. her to give me a ring. You will tell Tell to Tell
Choose the right variant and ask questions. 1. If she (knew, would know) about the party, she (dressed, would dress) up. 2. If John (came, would come) to Russia, he ( bought, would buy) matryoshka dolls for his sister. 3. If you (come, came) today, you (would find, will find) him here. 4. If I (were, would be ) you, I (went, would go ) to police. 5. If my grandfather (is ,were) younger, he (would understand, understood) me better. 6. If he (likes, would like) cycling, we (would buy, will buy) a new bike for him. 7. If he (know, knew) English well, he ( would read. read) English books in the original. 8. If you( take, took) more exercise, you (felt, would feel) stronger
The omens If you walk under a ladder, you will have bad luck. • If a girl catches the bride’s bouquet after a wedding, she will be the next to marry. • If you break a mirror, you will have seven years bad luck. • If you talk of a devil, he will appear. • If you see a small spider, you will get a lot of money. • If you scratch your left hand, you will give money away. • If you touch wood, your good luck will continue. • If a black cat crosses your path, you will have good luck. (In Britain) • If a black cat crosses your path, you will have bad luck. (In Russia)
Vocabulary pebble ['pebl] – галька, булыжник debt [det] – долг money-lender – ростовщик, займодатель look up – зд. смотреть с почтением hold out – зд. предлагать owe [ou] – быть должным
Read the text and answer the question: What would you do, If you were the girl? A poor man once owed a lot of money to a money-lender. The poor man had a beautiful daughter and the money-lender wanted her as his wife. He therefore suggested the following. He would put one black pebble and one white pebble into a bag. The poor man’s daughter would then choose one of the pebbles. If she chose the black, she would become his wife and the debt would be cancelled. If, however, she chose the white, the debt would be cancelled and she could stay with her father. The man and his daughter had no choice, so they agreed. As the money-lender put the pebbles in the bag, the girl suddenly noticed that he had chosen two black ones. The money-lender looked up, held out the bag and asked her to choose a pebble.
Match the two parts of the sentences 1.If we cut down fewer forests, we wouldn’t have so many environmental problems. 2. If we didn’t pollute our rivers and lakes, we would save wild animals. 3.If we planted more new forests, they would be full of fish. 4. If we took care of our planet, the air would be clean and fresh
Give advice to your friend as it is shown in the model Example.: I feel very ill.( stay in bed) If I were you, I would stay in bed. Our school ground looks dull. (plant more flowers) I’d like to go traveling. (go to Europe) I make many mistakes in my Grammar tests. (spend more time learning rules) I can’t do this simple crossword. (read more books) My friend is sad today.( talk to him) I want to get better marks in Maths.( work harder at homework ) The weather is cold today.( to take mittens) I have some pocket money. ( buy this CD)
If all the seas were one sea, What a great sea that would be! If all the trees were one tree, What a great tree that would be! And if all the axes were one axe, What a great axe that would be! And if all the men were one man, What a great man that would be! And if the great man took the great axe, And cut down the great tree, And let it fall into a great sea, What a splish-splash that would be!
Краткое описание документа:
Тема: Условные предложения 0, I,II типа
Тип урока: урок обобщения и систематизирования грамматических навыков
· Совершенствование и систематизация грамматических навыков устной и письменной речи по теме «Conditionalsentences» посредством различных видов упражнений.
· Совершенствование навыков чтения с извлечением основной информации по теме «Условные предложения».
· Развитие коммуникативных навыков по теме «Условные предложения»; развитие мышления, внимания.
· Воспитание творческих способностей учащихся на материале темы.
Речевой материал: лексика по теме – люди, планы, надежды.
Грамматическийматериал:Conditional Sentences 0, I, II.
Оборудование: доска, презентация «Типы условных предложений», упражнения по данной теме.