Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Game Who is cleverer ?
Put the words in the right order to make a sentence. Making sentences
Levels: medium hard really hard
1) bus stop he ran to the 2) toy away took his Dan 3) get up the hill I will 4)a cup to get he went 5) sung a song he m e d i u m
1) she leaves house to go the to school 2) she difficult words tries to read the 3)Spain in an airplane flew to we 4) a big sack has of presents Santa 5) his bedroom new toy in he found a H A R D
1) until they stayed it was dark in the park the 2) I asked do you think we will go?” “How far 3)“Do you know it is to how far I asked mum the shops?” 4) “Shall on the grass?” asked Jane we sit the next he went to morning look at the animals R e a l l y h a r d
Choose the right pronoun to complete these sentences PRONOUNS
Levels: medium hard really hard
1) Yasmin dropped the book and … fell on the floor.(it, he, she) 2) I stood on Dad’s foot by accident and … jumped. (him, it, he) 3) At his birthday party … (he, his, her)gave cake to … friends ( their, his , they) 4) Emily didn’t like the cake so … (she, it, he) gave …(she , it, he) to the boy. 5) When Scott got home …(they, him, he) helped mum to make dinner. M E D I U M
1)The family were shocked when … heard the news.(their, they, we) 2)Sam angrily asked Lena why … (her, she, he) had taken … pens(its, her, his) 3) The girls left the door open and the teacher told … off(him, it, them) 4) The boys and girls all wore … school uniforms(mine, their, our) 5) I left … (my, she, it)watch by the toaster and asked mum if(my, she, it) … would pass …(my, she, it) to me. H A R D
1) …(we, she ) are having a lovely holiday. Max has been exploring in the jungle and …(she, he) now has a pet tiger. …(they, we) have done a lot of swimming. 2)Molly has been making friends with the local jelly fish even though … (I, me) told … (him, her) that … (them, they) can eat …(she, you) alive. 3) Hello! Before … (I, me) start to tell …(you, he) what we have been doing, … (me, I) need to ask a favour from … (they, you) 4) … ( we, she) are not having a great time. The animals here are very wild, not like … (they, our) pet lion at home! 5) It is very hot here . …(she, I) think you would like it. …(our, they)address is the Sand Island. Do you think you will be able to join …(them, us). R e a l l y h a r d
Choose the right joining word to fill n the gap Joining words
Medium 1.Dad always washes the car … it is good weather.(or, if, but) 2. I asked Becky weather she would like to red … blue cup. ( but, if, or) 3. Ruby asked me to choose the red … green pencil.( but, or, if) 4.I like to play cricket … football in the park. ( but, if, and) 5. Angela likes playing the piano … likes playing the trumpet better.(but, if, or)
Hard 1. My birthday was good … I got lots of presents. (if, as, so) 2. I was feeling unwell … I didn’t go to school. (so, if, or) 3. Lena likes broccoli … she asked her mum if they could have it for tea. ( so, if, or) 4. I love holidays … we usually go to the beach. (if, before, as) 5. Chan doesn’t like football … he changed the channel. (if, or, so)
Really hard 1.Mum put the plates down on the table … (so, if, where) it belonged … she had finished.(but, after, and). 2. Mum went to work … (because, after, and) the weekend … she had a cold.(if, or, although) 3. Ben leaves the door open …( if, where, while) he gets his bag … mum asked him to close it.(while, so, though) 4. Dad talks to me …( while, so, until) he does the ironing … he should be concentrating.(whether, where, although) 5.I talk to my friend …(while, so, but) I eat my lunch … sometimes I read a book.( so, when, but)
Similar meaning but difference in usage. Test your knowledge of do or make usage. Confusing words Make and Do
DO or MAKE Supper, homework, a deal, the bed, journey, friends, a profit, the garden, the dishes, business, amends, a mess, a good job, an apartment, a favour, the shopping, gymnastics, appointment ,a phone call, a noise, crossword, a grammar game.
Fill in the gaps with the appropriate forms of do and make
DO or MAKE 1.Our company ______a lot of business with a company in Chine. 2.We should ____ some research into customers needs before we design a new product. 3. ____an appointment yesterday to see the manager. 4. Have you ever ____ made a really difficult decision? 5. Our manufactures ____ us a favour last time. They delivered the products free of charge. 6. We can offer a 15% discount, but we can’t ____ much better than that.
DO or MAKE 7. You have to be prepared to _____ compromises in a negotiation. 8. I couldn’t ____ that phone call to our suppliers because of a phone system problem. 9. Did you ___ some sightseeing on your last trip to London? 10. He always ____ stupid suggestions. 11. The outbreak of conflict has _____ nothing to help the peace talk. 12. I forgot to ____ arrangements for a car to meet me at the train station. I had to take a taxi.
Fill in the gaps with an article. Articles a an the zero
A/ AN/ THE/ ZERO 1.Last winter we spent a few days at___ very nice hotel. 2.___tennis is my favourite sport. 3. I play ___ tennis once or twice ___ week. 4. I am not ___ very good football player. 5. We won’t be home for ___ dinner this evening. 6. After work we are going to ___ cinema. 7. It is very difficult for ___ people to find work due to high unemployment at the moment. 8. Tara is used to work in an investment department of___ Lloyds Bank. 9. Andy works for ___ American company in Shanghai.
A/ AN/ THE/ ZERO 10. What is the name of ___ hotel you were staying in? 11. I don’t like staying at ___ hotels. 12. I am meeting some friends after ___ work. 13. There was an accident. I was going home last night. Four people were taken to ___ hospital. 14. I have played ___ piano since I was eight years old. 15. I am going to visit Mexico and ___United States. 16. ___ love is something ____ rich cannot buy. 17. Corruption is only one of the ___ problems facing ___world. 18. Who is ___ person standing in the hallway?
Use the verb in the right tense form.
1. I (not to see ) you yesterday. 2. He never ( to be ) in Madrid. 3. Kelly (to play) the piano now, her friends ( to listen ) to her. 4. We ( to watch ) a film at this time yesterday. 5.Everything is planned. We ( to meet ) you in the airport tomorrow. 6. She ( to be ) pop star many years ago. 7. I have already ( to have) lunch. 8. They ( go ) for a walk, when they ( to finish ) their homework.
9. When I ( to come ) home yesterday, mother ( to cook ) dinner. 10. I can’t talk to you now, I ( to write ) my report. 11. She ( to be ) very busy yesterday, she ( to prepare ) for her exams the whole day. 12. He often ( to visit ) his grandmother. Together they often ( to watch TV) , ( to drink ) tea and ( to talk). 13. I ( not to open ) my present yet. 14. What you ( to do ) at this time yesterday? 15. I just ( to see )this man.
Draw geometrical figures and necessary letters and numbers on a sheet of paper. Prepositions
Geometrical figures ring triangle rectangle octagon square
CONGRATULATIONS The end
Краткое описание документа:
Презентация очень яркая и красочная.В форме игры ученики повторяют и проверяют свои знания по различным разделам английской грамматики.Причем ,задания распределены на трудные, средние и легкие.Играя, дети повторяют английские предлоги, артикли, времена глагола.Из тура в тур происходит "отсеивание" более слабых учеников.В финале-дуель двух самых "умных". Предлагаю задание для дуэли:
T: We have only 2 participants left. Our aim today is to find out the cleverest one.
We suggest you one more task.
Draw geometrical figures and necessary letters and numbers on a sheet of paper.
Draw a ring in the top left hand corner of the page.
Draw a letter "H” under the ring.
Draw a letter "I” above the ring.
Draw a letter "E” inside the ring.
Draw number "7” to the right of the ring.
Draw a rectangle (rektngэl) in the top right hand corner of the page.
Draw a letter "I” under the rectangle.
Draw number "9” above the rectangle
Draw number “8” to the left of the rectangle.
Draw a letter "F” to the right of the rectangle.
Draw a letter "B” inside the rectangle.
Draw a triangle (traiэngl) in the middle of the page.
Draw a letter "A” in the middle of the triangle.
Draw number "6” in the upper corner of the triangle.
Draw number "4” in the left corner of the triangle.
Draw number "5” in the right corner of the triangle.
Draw a square in the bottom left corner of the page.
Draw a letter "C” in the middle of the square.
Draw a letter "G” to the left of the square.
Draw number "2” in the upper right corner of the square.
Draw number "4” in the bottom left corner of the square.
Draw an octagon ['oktэgэn] in the bottom right corner of the page.
Draw a letter "J” above the octagon.
Draw a letter "D” inside the octagon.
Draw number "10” to the left of the octagon.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|