Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
1. A lot of people think that magic doesn’t exist. But they are wrong. We state that it does exist. And we can prove it. Love is magic.
2. What is love? Why do people think of love? Why do they write about it?
“Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.” (Chris Moore)
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” (Robert Heinlein)
3. Writers tell about love. “True love stories never have endings.” (Richard Bach)
Religious people wish love. “We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love” (Mother Teresa)
4. Famous politicians turn to the same topic.«Darkness can not drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that» (Martin Luther King)
Philosophers examine love. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage” (Lao Tzu)
5. Singers chant love. “Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.” “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” - John Lennon.
6. Even characters of children’s fairy tales discuss love.
- How do you spell 'love'?" – Piglet
-You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”
7. What does love do with people? How do you feel it? Where do you feel love? Is it in your heart? (Song: I feel it my fingers, I feel it my toes…)
8. Human birth is magic. Love give a birth to new lives.
9. Love gives us wings.
10. Love makes us better and kinder!
11. Love makes us more beautiful!
12. Love makes us sacrifice a lot of things.
13. Love inspires a lot of people. William Shakespeare wrote about his mistress:
“And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.”
14. O’Henry, famous American writer, who was a master of short stories was inspired by his wife Athol. Athol was only seventeen when she married O. Henry in 1887. In 10 years she died after a seven-year battle with tuberculosis. [t(j)uːˌbɜːkjə'ləusɪs] Athol is said to have been the inspiration for Della, in The Gift of the Magi.
15. So we can make a conclusion that… Love is magic!
Номер материала: 286701
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|