Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
* СТЕПЕНИ СРАВНЕНИЯ : I II III Положительная Сравнительная Превосходная большой больше самый большой
* СПОСОБЫ ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ СТЕПЕНЕЙ СРАВНЕНИЯ : СПОСОБ 1 2 3 tall tall + er = taller the tall + est = tallest strong stronger the strongest Adj Adj Adj
* ОРФОГРАММЫ : 1. + er / est nice – niceer - the niceest large - larger - the largest 2. + er / est i i happy - happyer - the happyest heavy – heavier - the heaviest 3. + er / est fat - fatter - the fattest big – bigger – the biggest ! Буквы w, x – не удваиваются. … e … согласная y i … согласная (ударная гласная) согласная Х 2
* Form the degrees of comparison of the following words: short – pretty – long – lazy – new – bright – shorter, the shortest prettier, the prettiest longer, the longest lazier, the laziest newer, the newest brighter, the brightest
* СЛУЧАИ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ 1 способа образования степеней сравнения Односложные : new – newer – the newest Двусложные, оканчивающиеся на - er, - y, - ow : narrow – narrower – the narrowest 3. Трехсложные, оканчивающиеся на - e : polite – politer – the politest
* СПОСОБЫ ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ СТЕПЕНЕЙ СРАВНЕНИЯ СПОСОБ : 1 2 3 beautiful more beautiful the most beautiful dangerous more dangerous the most dangerous Adj Adj Adj
* Form the degrees of comparison of the following words: 1. cold - 2. small - 3. clever- 4. cheap - 5. difficult - 6. busy - 7. famous - 8. deep - 9. interesting - 10. brave - colder, the coldest smaller, the smallest cleverer, the cleverest cheaper, the cheapest more difficult, the most difficult busier, the busiest more famous, the most famous deeper, the deepest more interesting, the most interesting braver, the bravest
* ИСКЛЮЧЕНИЯ good – better – the best This house is good. This house is better than that. This house is the best of the three.
* bad – worse – the worst The first house is … . The second house is … than the first one. The third house is … of the three.
* little – less – the least There is little light in this room. There is less light in this room. There is the least light in this room.
* much - more - the most many There are many apples on the plate. There are more apples in the basket. There are the most apples in the box.
* old – older – the oldest elder - the eldest (in the family) This portrait is old. This is my elder sister. This portrait is older. This portrait is the oldest.
* Form the degrees of comparison of the following words: happy – hot – wide – hard – good – tall – young – angry – happier, the happiest hotter, the hottest wider, the widest harder, the hardest better, the best taller, the tallest younger, the youngest angrier, the angriest
* as as - такой же … как Daniel Radcliffe is as famous as Tobey Maguire. not as as - не такой … как Lilla Cabot Perry is not so popular as Pablo Picasso. Adj Adj
* Fill in the missing words: 1. I am older __________ Tom. 2. This book is ______ most interesting _______ all. 3. New York is not ______ ancient _____ Rome. 4. He is ______ cleverest ______ the class. 5. It was not ______ bad yesterday ______ it is today. 6. Is the Volga longer _______ the Nile? 7. Today’s weather is ______ worst. 8. Fred is ______ tallest _______ in our class. 9. This hotel is _______ comfortable ______ that. 10. My dog is better _______ your dog.
* Put the adjectives in brackets into the correct form: 1. The weather is (fine) _______ today than it was yesterday. 2. London is one of the (big) __________ city in the world. 3. This sentence is (difficult) _________ than the first one. 4. This dictation is not so (easy) ________ as the last one. 5. Which is the (high) __________ mountain in the world? 6. Your composition was the (bad) ________ in the class. 7. I am not so (tall ) _____________ as Jimmy. 8. This film is as (interesting) _____________ as the one we saw last week.
* Answer the following questions : Tom is taller than Richard. Richard is taller than Fred. Which of the boys is the tallest? Which is the shortest? 2. It is hotter in Athens than it is in London. It is not as hot in Oslo as it is in London. Which of the three cities is the hottest? Which is the coldest? 3. A train goes faster than a ship but not so fast as an airplane. Which is the fastest ? Which is the slowest?
* Sources : Eckersley C., Macaulay M. “Brighter Grammar”, Киев, «Ореол», 1994 2. Качалова К., Израилевич Е. «Практическая грамматика английского языка», Москва, «ЮНИВЕС ЛИСТ», 1997 3. Чумачева О. «English», III часть, Москва, МГУ им. М.Ломоносова, НТЦ «Обучающие технологии», 1998
Краткое описание документа:
This training on the rules.
the formation of the degrees of comparison of adjectives exceptions.
According to the plan presented with a plot designed for collective and individual work in the classroom with the use of multimedia projector or interactive whiteboard and the PC, as well as taking into account the availability and presentation of the material can be used for independent work of students at home.
The presentation may be offered to students studying in any CMO, where there is the topic.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|