Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
ST. VALENTINE’S DAY Games and Puzzles
Valentine’s Day is one of the most favourite holidays in the UK and the USA. They celebrate this holiday on February 14. It is a day of love and friendship. People send greeting cards to their sweethearts and friends and ask them to “Be MY Valentine”. This means “be my friend or love”. People also decorate their homes with big red hearts and give red roses and chocolate to their sweethearts, friends and family.
This holiday is popular in our country too. And now we have merry St. Valentine’s party. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Poems I dream about you Every night Be my Valentine And hold me tight. Someone to love Somebody new, Someone to love, Someone like you. Roses are red, Violets are blue, Honey’s sweet And so are you. I hope that St. Valentine’s Day Will bring you lots of fun! He thinks you’re nice, And so does everyone.
Holiday puzzle How many hearts are there in this picture?
HOLIDAY CODE WORD Dove-3 Rose-4 Cupid-4 Arrow-1 Ribbon-6 Darling-6 Flower -2 Heart-5 Friend-4
THE HOLIDAY SENTENCES St. Valentine’s day is on the 14th of … . We give our … pretty Valentine-cards. It’s fun to get … Valentine-cards than your friends. 4. … is symbol of … . 5. The Valentine- card should be in the form of ….
JUMBLED WORDS HEART FEBRUARY CHOCOLATE PRESENT HOLIDAY ROSE LOVE 1. THEAR 2. RYBRUAFE 3. CHOTECOLA 4. TNESERP 5. LIDAYHO 6. ORSE 7. VELO
HOLIDAY puzzle Find the two cupids that are exactly alike.
Code Proverbs CODE-A-1, B-2, C- 1. 22.214.171.124. 9.19. 126.96.36.199.4. 188.8.131.52. 3.1.14’.20. 2.5. 184.108.40.206.5.4. 220.127.116.11. 18.104.22.168. 22.214.171.124. 1. 23.1.25. 126.96.36.199. 188.8.131.52.19. 20.8.5. 184.108.40.206.4. 7.15. 220.127.116.11.4
Valentine’s Day is a day of love and friendship. And now let’s play the game “Do you know your friend well?” 1. What is his (her) mother’s name? 2. Does he (she) like tea or coffee? 3. He (she) is a good football player, isn’t he? 4. What does he (she) like to do after school? 5. Where did he (she) go last summer? 1. Does he (she) have a pet? 2. What is his (her) favourite food? 3. What is his (her) father’s name? 4. What is his (her) favourite holiday? 5. Does he (she) like playing computer games?
a dove a heart a chocolate a cupid a flower a card an arrow a lace a ribbon a bow
EXAMPLE of VALENTINE CARD You stole my heart! Yours Valentine
Краткое описание документа:
Holiday puzzle1: 50 hearts
Holiday puzzle2: 2and 7 cupids are exactly like
1) Love is blind – любовь слепа
2) Lovecan’tbeforced - Насильно мил не будешь.
3) Love will find a way - Любовь найдёт себе дорогу.
4) Love makes the world go around - Любовь правит миром.
1. It's a bird, a symbol of the holiday. (dove)
2. It's a decoration for the handmade valentine. (lace)
3. It's a word to call your sweetheart. (darling)
4. It's a synonym for "a surprise". (secret)
5. It's a kind of treat for your sweetheart. (candy)
6. It's a name for whom you fell in love with. (sweetheart)
7. It's a child-like son of Venus. (cupid)
8. It's a close person for you, but not a relative. (friend)
9. It's a month for St. Valentines Day.(February)