Министерство образования, науки и молодежи
ГБОУ ДПО Республики Крым
Крымский республиканский институт постдипломного педагогического образования
ПРИМЕРЫ РЕЦЕПТИВНЫХ, РЕПРОДУКТИВНЫХ И ПРОДУКТИВНЫХ УПРАЖНЕНИЙ
Подготовила: слушатель курсов
Соколова Виктория Борисовна,
учитель английского языка
МБОУ «Советская сш№1»
Примеры рецептивных упражнений
1.Look at the pictures, read the words and choose the correct word.
2. Read and complete the sentences. Use was / wasn’t or were / weren’t
a) -Was Ben at the party last night?
-Yes, he_____________. He ________at the party all night!
- _______the food good?
-Yes, it ____________wonderful and delicious! Where ________you?
-I __________at the restaurant with Diana yesterday.
b) Mike and Sue ______________ at a library last night. ()
__________ Benny at the funfair last night? ( ?)
Last month Mr Smith ______________ in London. ()
Where ____________ Mary last Friday? (?)
Mr and Mrs Kim_____________ in the market on Saturday morning. ()
3. Read, analyze and circle the odd one out
1. cow, chicken, giraffe, goat, horse, sheep
2. gorilla, tiger, elephant, bee, bear, dog
3. fly, duck, hen, chicken, eagle, goose
4. dolphin, whale, crocodile, shark, wasp (оса)
4.Choose the verb
1. Andy __________ a new sweater last week. a) buy b)bought
2. Tim__________at school yesterday. a)was b)is
3. Carol __________ the dog yesterday. a)wash b)washed
4. My father ___________ to London last year. a) go b)went
5. Pam ________a new boy from her class yesterday. a) meet b)met
6. Susanna __________ a nice sweater to me for my birthday. a)give b)gave
7. The film ___________ at 7:30. a) finish b)finished
8. We ___________ in the pool on Friday . a)swam b)swim
9. He ___________ a fantastic film last weekend . a)watch b) watched
10.Goldilocks__________the Baby Bear’s porridge .a)eat b)ate
5. Fill in the gaps using There is, There are, Are there or Is there:
1) _____________ a big kitchen in my flat.
2) _____________ two bedrooms in my house.
3) _____________ a bookcase in your room?
4) _____________ a chair, a desk and a wardrobe by the window.
5) _____________ three floors in your house?
6) _____________ a living room and a dining room in my flat.
7) _____________ five chairs at the table.
8) _____________a bookshelf on the wall?
9) _____________many boxes under the table?
10) _____________a bed and a wardrobe between the chairs.
Примеры репродуктивных упражнений
1.Read the article about Megan and her unusual hobby. Then answer the questions.
An unusual hobby!
Megan Yates is a normal British teenager. She goes to school from Monday to Friday. She usually does her homework before dinner and she often goes out with her friends at the weekend. Her friends like listening to music and playing computer games but Megan has got an unusual hobby. She loves cooking.
Megan would like to enter the Young Chef of Britain Competition. This competition is for young people who are between 11 and 17 years old. They need to cook a complete meal for two people. The menu needs to be healthy and the food can’t cost more than 15. The first prize is a trip to Italy to learn about Italian cooking and food.
At the moment, Megan is practising for the competition in the kitchen. She’s cooking for her family. The main course is paella, which is a Spanish rice dish.
She’s also making carrot cake with ice cream.
1. What does Megan like doing in her free time?
2. The Young Chef of Britain Complete is for people ___________________________________
3. How much money can the chefs spend on food?
4. The winner will ___________________________________________________________________
5. What is Megan doing now?
2. Write T for true or F for false. Correct the false ones.
1. Megan usually does her homework in the evening. ______
2. The Young Chef of Britain Competition is only for British young people. ______
3. The competitors have to cook a meal for a family. ______
4. Each competitor can spend 15 or more. _______
5. The prize is to learn more about Italian cooking in Britain. ______
6. Right now, Megan is cooking paella and carrot cake with ice cream with her family. _____
3. Look at the photos and write the words.
4.Read the text and correct the mistakes
Sack and the Jeanstalk
Once upon a lime there was a boy called Sack. He lived with his mother in a little mouse. Jack was a very lazy toy.
One day Jack took the pow to market to sell her. On the way he met an old wady. She gave Jack some jeans for his cow.
When Sack got home his mother was very cross. She threw the jeans away!
The jeans grew into a big jeanstalk. Jack went up to the pop. He met an enormous fiant. “See Si So Sum!” said the giant.
Примеры продуктивных упражнений
1. You have received a letter from your English pen friend Dan who writes:
2. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Bill who writes
I've lived in the USA my whole life but I'd really love to travel to other countries...
Write a letter to Bill. In your letter answer his questions, ask 3 questions about his plans for travelling. Write 100−140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
3. Look at the picture and describe it. Use the preposition of place.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|