Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Проект по английскому языку "Создание рекламного буклета города для иностранных туристов"
МИНИСТЕРСТВО ОБЩЕГО И ПРОФЕССИОНАЛЬНОГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ
THE CREATION OF AN INFORMATION BOOKLET
FOR FOREIGN TOURISTS
учащаяся 7 «А» класса
Sightseeing tour of Kamensk-Uralskiy’s Sinarskiy district …………………….. 5
Walking through Old Kamensk…………………………………………………..7
Visiting of Local Lore Museum by I. Styazkin…………………………………..8
Acquaintance with merchants’ houses in the old part of town…………………..10
Acquaintance with Bell plant “Pyatkov and K*”, visiting the Church of the intercession of mother of God, the Holy Trinity Cathedral and other places…….11
Walking through the Lenin Komsomol Square in the centre of town…………... 13
Visiting of natural monuments "Stone Gate", "Three caves" and others………...14
Acquaintance with Krasnogorskiy district of Kamensk-Uralskiy………………..15
List of references………………………………………………………………….21
Annex 1-51 Photo Gallery of sights of Kamensk-Uralskiy
Annex 52 Application form for pupils
Annex 53 Analysis of questionnaires
Annex 54 Application forms for foreign tourists
Annex 55 Information booklet for foreign tourists
One of the priority directions of the development of our town is domestic and inbound tourism. Now enterprises successfully cooperate with foreign experts, moreover, the tourism infrastructure of hospitality and entrepreneurship start to develop in the field of tourism.
The relevance of project work is due; on the one hand, to great interest on the issue of the development of domestic and inbound tourism, on the other hand, its lack of the dearth of research. Consideration of issues related to this theme is of both theoretical and practical significance.
The following questions are of interest: whether the town is interesting for foreign tourists? What attractions are we proud of? What can we do to increase tourist attractiveness of our town?
It is no secret that one of the most acute problems is the service. Requires development of the entertainment industry, a special theme is the state of monuments and buildings, their contents, the maintenance of cleanliness and order. For the qualitative and interesting excursions around the town and outlying areas require professionally trained guides.
We offer tourist agencies to develop a tourist product in the context of the information received, so that you can organize certain activities and take the first steps towards the development of inbound tourism in our town.
The aim of the project is to develop tourism information booklet with the route, attractions to enhance tourism attraction of the town.
To achieve this aim in the project it is necessary to solve the following tasks:
- questioning students and analyze the responses to the proposed questions;
- generate a list of attractions that foreign tourists can visit during a sightseeing tour;
- develop detailed information about these places (address, map).
The working methods are surveys, selection of material on the subject, the learning of literature.
The object of the research is interesting places and sights.
The subject of research is tourist resources of the town.
Sightseeing tour of Kamensk-Uralskiy
Kamensk-Uralskiy is one of the oldest industrial towns of the Urals. The city is located in a picturesque place 100 km south-east of the Region’s centre, Yekaterinburg at the confluence of the Kamenka and the Isset.
According to archaeologists, the first settlements of the Finno-Ugrian tribes emerged in the area of future cities in III-II thousand BC. In the middle of the II Millennium BC this territory was occupied by the Russians. In the 16th century base of Russian colonization of the region was the Uspenskiy Dolmatovskiy monastery. In 1700, the Emperor Peter I ordered the set up in the area, iron factory, which issued its first product one year later. More than 150 years Kamenskiy plant was the largest manufacturer of cast iron guns for the Russian army and fleet. One of the first in the Urals, he became the artistic products of pig-iron molding.
Directly through the town of Kamensk-Uralskiy border in the Urals and Siberia, so that a large part of the district belongs to the Siberia of Sinarskiy, Krasnogorskiy district, Old Kamensk, Leninskiy are in the Urals.
The municipal coat of arms is a closed space (the escutcheon) divided horizontally suspended two rivers (the Isset and the Kamenka). Over the rivers, at the top of the shield is a gold gun on a red background denotes State of cast iron plant, Kamensk symbol production, which gave the city. Under the rivers, in the lower part of the shield-aluminium with white wing bars above them, the legend pipe and wire (from the end) in a (blue, blue) background-denote the Urals aluminium smelter, a survivor of the great patriotic war the only enterprise in the country, producing aluminium, as well as the Sinarskiy pipe plant, and non-ferrous metal processing plant. However, fields and shapes form the heraldically indivisible unity composition of local town’s government of Kamensk-Uralsky. (Annex 1 "The coat of arms")
The city flag is a rectangular sheet with ratios of sides 2: 3 divided horizontally by a wavy white and three-part red and white stripe on the same red (large) and the blue part. In the red part of the cloth placed Golden gun from the municipal coat of arms image. In the blue portion of the cloth is placed the image of the symbolic city of compositions (rings, cruise bars (bars) and bezant) made a Golden (yellow), white, and blue. The ratio of the width of the cloth parts (in case of more red and blue parts of the indicated average width) - 8: 2: 1: 2: 8. Picture of the cannon and the symbolic centers of composition from the flagpole at 1/4 the length of the cloth. Symbolism flag the symbolism of the coat of arms of the city plays. (Annex 2 «The flag»)
Kamensk-Uralskiy has a unique appearance. Appearing as factory-fortress, he kept the flavor of the past centuries and acquired new characteristics of modern civilization. City residents have embraced the talent of Kamensk artisans and increase labor - rich tradition of positive. The city is the environmentally disadvantaged. A large number of industrial enterprises led to severe contamination of air, soil and water sources. Kamensk-Uralskiy is one of the historical cities of Russia. The city has monument of Federal significance and a monument of architecture of regional value 42.
Kamensk-Uralskiy is called an open-air museum. Visiting card of the city is the rock "Stone Gate". Natural landscapes are places of leisure, educational and scientific value of objects: in a few hours here you can get acquainted with a wide variety of magmatic and sedimentary rocks. Geological outcrops are located right in the city centre. Unique project — the Festival of Kamenskiy bell ringing — became traditional. Best Russian ringers come in the day of the city to showcase their art.
For sure many of you have ever been in the small industrial towns. But our city is special. Its uniqueness is that for more than 300 years, it has a unique appearance. Appearing as factory-fortress, he kept the flavor of the past centuries and acquired new characteristics of modern civilization.
Therefore, we would like to invite you on a tour of “the architectural treasures of Kamensk". We will introduce you to the most interesting and important "pieces" of the "open air museum" under the name "old Kamensk, and with the best works of architecture, Kamensk - Uralskiy. And we can find the most famous sights of our city, with the first buildings built centuries ago. Many of them continue to operate to this day, and are unique monuments of culture and history.
So, in a way! Modern Kamensk-Uralskiy is the third most populous city and economic potential of the Sverdlovsk region. The area of its territory is more than 142 square kilometers, and the population is 184.1 thousand men.
Every city, for the traveler, who travels by train, starts from the railway station. The station of Kamensk-Uralskiy was built in 1952 and is located in Sinarskiy district. (Annex 3 «Station»)
To the right the station is located the Sverdlovsk railway monument in the form of a real locomotive, near which passengers are often photographed, staying at the Kamensk-Uralskiy station. (Annex 4 "Monument to Sverdlovsk railway-men")
Kamensk-Uralskiy is rich in its history; a confirmation of this is the inclusion of a list of historical towns of Russia.
We leave for the historical part of the town, actually where it all began 311 years ago.
The history of Kamensk - Uralskiy is inextricably linked with the production of products made of metal: the black and colored. Born in 1701, the town on the Bank of the river Kamenka. The cities as people: each has its own destiny, its own distinctive look and, of course, its own character. Kamensk - Uralskiy is no exception. Kamensk - Uralskiy is one of the oldest industrial towns of the Urals. It was founded in 1701. A lot is reflected in the shape of the city for more than three hundred years that it already exists. He was born to become the arms, and the smithy prefaced future glory Urals – the reference edge of power. Artillery pieces, cast iron plant for municipal Kamensk – Uralskiy metallurgy, the first time his firstborn gave loud felt June 27, 1709, the historical battle of Poltava, when Russian armies under command of Peter utterly defeated the strong Swedish army at that time, ensuring the victory of Russia in the Great Northern War. Many years later, Kamenskiy guns "participated" in the Patriotic War of 1812. In memory of their ancestors, gun cases, kamensky worker wizards was cast and set October 6, 1967, on the high Bank of the Kamenka River up those first famous guns.
At the entrance to the district is a symbol of the town is monument of gun, the architect Permyakov P. P. built in 1967. (Annex 5 “The Gun")
Descend a hill directly to one of the oldest monuments. It is the dam of Kamenskiy cast iron plant. Construction of the dam began in 1700, led by local resident Ermolay Nehludov. The dam was the largest hydraulic construction and pond is one of the first synthetic industrial reservoirs in the Urals. The dam was repeatedly reconstructed. The oldest preserved part of the retaining wall is a structure on the right bank (late 19th century).
Above - ground part of the dam was erected in the middle of the 20th century by Sinarskiy pipe plant. (Annex 6 “The Dam of Kamenskiy cast iron plant”)
On the site of the former plant is now another production - Kamenskiy electromechanical plant.
We go down even lower. Go over the river and move to the only building remaining from the factory is a building management Kamensk-Uralskiy State of cast iron plant. Now this is a local history museum. The museum was founded in 1924 as a natural history. First exhibits are the private collections of the museum founder I. Stazkin. (Annex 7 “Local history museum of I. Stazkin”)
We are located in one of the rooms of the museum dedicated to the history of the city. In 1581-1582 Ermak made his famous trip to Siberia, crushed the army of Khan kuchum and occupied the capital of the Siberian Khanate, Qashliq.
On the map (which is located in the museum) shows that at this time the Russians was inhabited by a small part of the Urals.
This excursion tells about the settlements and the construction of the plant, Kamenskiy himself generated by the iron-foundry plant. You will see how in the old days were cast guns, will see them and be able to touch them.
Here in this room look at the small blast furnace, with the help of which monks of Dalmatovskiy monastery melted iron in the floodplain of the River Kamenka long before the construction of the iron-foundry plant.
Kamenskiy guns took an active part in all military battles in the 18th and early 19th centuries. Our guns were equipped with ships V.I. Bering during the expedition to Alaska. (The Museum has 2 arms barrel year 1733 is not taken in expedition.)
The exhibition is a mock fortress Kamensky plant made on archival materials scientist A.U. Lesunova will show you how Kamensk looked in 1734, and attached to the plan it is possible to find the names of residents list. Placed in showcases made of cast iron utility products and cast ironwork suggest high craftsmanship Kamensk molders. Not for nothing the Catherine the great ordered to manufacture for its summer residence of openwork arch from cast iron on Kamensk factory.
The next Hall is dedicated to the town during the World War II. 21 June 1941 over the country sank last peaceful night. On the morning of 22 June, yesterday's graduates (pictured) had heard the announcement on the start of the war. Many of them were planning to study further, but the war has changed their plans. The exposition has commemorative medals.
This excursion will tell you that as brave men of Kamensk-Uralskiy fought in the Great War. As women of our town spare no hands and feet worked on plants. As doctors were saving the sick and wounded soldiers returning from the front.
Another room is devoted to the unique collection of furniture of the end 19-early 20 centuries. You will see not only tables and chairs, but also musical instruments, Interior children's room, Office Manager Kamenskiy ironworks, interior of cabinet of the teacher I. Stazkin, founder of Kamenskiy museum.
And another collection is dedicated to the life of the townspeople in the post-war period. There are some things as the schoolboy suit, pioneer flag that dresses of that time.
Exit the Museum and right in front of us the Holy Trinity Cathedral, built by the architect M. P. Malakhov, Kamensk-Uralsky is a kind of symbol. Malakhov's talent and skill workers gave life to this monument of architecture preserved till our days. The project was completed in the year 1821. The Cathedral with the majestic Bell Tower topped with a dome with the obelisk, symbol of the city. The Church owned the market place. There was a small church cemetery. Official Church of the Holy Trinity surely was an important architectural element in the ensemble. The Cathedral was mutilated and beheaded during the Soviet period. 1997 was the year of resurgence for the Cathedral. (Annex 8 "Holy Trinity Cathedral")
Currently, the Cathedral is completely restored. Temple overlooks the main Lenin Street, opposite the Cathedral is the Cathedral Square and the bronze cross "in memory of the victims of the massive illegal repression."
If you turn around and look at the side of the River to the mountain, we see the Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy monastery. The monastery dates back to the women's community, established in 1860, the founder and the first Chief of Avdotya Ivanovna Voronina. On its funds and donations of city residents were lined up necessary buildings. The first church was built in the house (now – Kirov Str., 16) and consecrated on October 21, 1862, in honor of the Kazan icon of the mother of God. In 1872, started the construction of the temple, which was completed six years later. The main altar was consecrated in honor of the Transfiguration (October 15, 1878), right side-altar is in honour of the Annunciation, and the left side-altar is in honor of Saint Nicholas, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia. (Annex 9 "Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy monastery")
On the territory of the monastery was a stone chapel built in the late 18th century. In 1917, in the Transfiguration convent lived 30 nuns and 150 nuns.
In 1920, the monastery was closed. October 27, 1921, by resolution of the district-the city of Kamensk was closed and the Church of Transfiguration, which then still officiate. The temple was desecrated and plundered. The buildings of the former monastery were occupied by the military enlistment office and County District Land Office. In the church there are agricultural courses. At various times in the prayer room housed the children's care, Club, bakery and warehouses. A former nursing building occupied the offices of the Soviet authorities.
In 1998, his Holiness the Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia Alexy II decided to found in Kamensk-Uralskiy Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy monastery on the site of a ruined Nunnery.
In the summer of 2002, the Sverdlovsk Region Government order the Church of Transfiguration of Savior monastery passed into the ownership of the Yekaterinburg Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church.
The stele in the square devoted to Red eagles attracts attention. Red eagle is a Volunteer detachment of the 1st peasant Communist infantry regiment, from October, 27, 1918 the 253rd infantry regiment of Red eagles, was a part of the 29th Infantry Division. (Annex 10 "Stele dedicated to Red eagles»)
From the Stele we will go toward another square on which there is a public transport stop. Left by another building associated with the plant – warehouse (warehouses) former Kamensky plant. In Soviet times there was drama and cinema. The buildings were built in 1828-1829 by architect M. P. Malakhov in the style of classicism. Long single-storey building of the once slender classical forms, in the 1950’s was rebuilt in the style of Stalinist neoclassicism, to host the cinema and the theatre. (Annex 11 "Warehouses")
Here on the square is the House of doctor V.A. Skvortsov. (Annex 12 “Doctor V. A. Skvortsov’s house”)
Next we come to the stone and one altar Temple, built in 1883, when the City Cemetery, in honor of the protection of the mother of God. Now the cemetery no longer exists — destroyed in Soviet times. While the temple stood and stands to this day. Legally he never closed, and in fact, over six decades of service have not been carried out because of the lack of priests. (Annex 13 "the Church of the intercession of the mother of God")
Just behind the protection of the mother of God Church is a church plant of Nicholas Pyatkov - the first Russian enterprise which specializes in the manufacturing of bells. How many legends, stories, even fairy tales exists around Masters of the bells! Everything is covered with secrecy and mystery, when production is a kind of ordered religious rite bells, closed and incomprehensible to outsiders. (Annex 14 "Bell factory of Nicholas Patkov")
You can take a tour and see all the stages of making bells. It is very interesting and informative. (Annex 15 "Bell factory of Nicholas Patkov")
We leave on Lenin Street, where the houses of famous merchants of the town are situated. The most famous from all of the houses on this street is the house estate of merchant Vorobiev. (Annex 16 “Farmstead of merchant Vorobiev”)
The farmstead of merchant Vorobiev was built in the second half of the 19th century. It is located in the historical centre of the city on the right bank of factory pond, among the low-rise buildings of Manor and includes a two-story stone building, business building, stables and grain warehouse. The architecture of the buildings varied style Manor’s complex forms typical of the time. If in a building used by the stylized forms of Baroque style, typical of the Urals, the metal art items, building a cellar made in "brick" style and design elements of classicism and stables of folk wooden architecture. Only this is no House now looks like this. (Annex 17 “Farmstead of merchant Vorobiev”)
Next, go on Lenin Street down to the River. Merchants' mansions, shops and stalls are located along Lenin Street (former Moscow Road). Here are: merchant Kosyakov titled Manor House (House and shop, end 19th century, house, 101-103), shop merchants Molchanov (end 19th century, house, 103a). House of merchants Grachev (1907, house, 108), he drew the attention of intricate turrets on the roof and on the Attica. (Annex 18 House of merchant Grachev)
Architectural compositions pretty well preserved due to the fact that this House has never been abandoned and is not exposed to significant reconstruction. Merchant's shop (1890), the Manor's factory, where he worked in the Soviet time headquarters of the Red Army. (Annex 19 "Headquarter of Red Guard"; annex 20 "Gerasimov’s shop")
If we turn right from the street Lenin, then we will get out Red Eagles Street. Here is the building of a factory Hospital (house, 4) is now a residential building. The building of the Hospital of Kamensky is historical and architectural monument of the first half of the 19th century (1826). The hospital was conceived as a building stone, 1 story, beautiful proportions, is designed in a classical style (project M. P. Malakhov). With the approval of the Minister of finance in 1847-1849 the second floor was built. Now the building survived, but distorted by adjustments. The hospital building has two floors, built wooden verandas and later platforms. The hospital is a model of provincial public building in the classical style. (Annex 21 "The hospital")
We go up to the "new" and Kamensk we find ourselves on the central square. Kamensk-Uralsky is a unique city, only here, in the heart of the new symbol of the city is located the chapel of Alexander Nevsky and the motto-a world-class Stadium, where from 2011 onwards are the stages of World Championship in Motocross. (Annex 22 "The Chapel of Alexander Nevskiy"; Annex 23 “Moto-Stadium”)
Moreover, the central square of Lenin Komsomol is one of the largest squares in Russia and if we look at it from the top we will clearly see the image of an Orthodox cross. (Annex 24 “Lenin Komsomol square”)
If you approach the motto-the road you can see again the unprecedented beauty, protection of the mother of God Church, which is located on the mountain. (Annex 14 "The Church of the intercession of the mother of God")
Continue our journey through the city Kamensk-Uralskiy; our next stop will be at the base of rest "Sosnovy Bor".
Nearly the flat plain of deeply cut the River Kamenka and the Isset. During the recent uplift in the Ural River valleys deepened even more in the thickness of rocks. The water eroded away, turned almost in the canyons with cliffs and walls. It turned out to be “The real Museum under the open sky”. Without leaving the city, you can read the entire book of ancient history of the region.
Cliffs on the banks of the Isset and the Kamenka are beautiful and unique not only as geological monuments. These wild rocks are and their loyal, very loyal people. The plants, which need special soil for existence, from fragments of limestone, granite, marble, serpentinite. They need special conditions and dampening, warming up. Many millennia, these conditions have not changed on the rocks. That's kept here witnesses of those distant epochs. There are some that grow only here; nowhere, in any other circumstances they may not exist. Many of them are listed in the Red Book.
Tender fragile beauty is compressed on the rocks and in crevices of rocks; plants should not leave anyone indifferent. Do not lift a hand to pluck! The cave pearls cannot be left to bouquets, you should not attempt to transplant them in gardens.
The hotel is located on the banks of the Isset. We reach the old part of the city, represented by one-story wooden houses, and at the first traffic light turn right. Next, go along the main road to nowhere without turning until the road will not lead directly to the hotel. (Annex 25 the hotel "Sosnovy Bor")
We go further on foot. The landscape represents large stones that flank the walkway. (Annex 26 "Stone landscape")
There are very well equipped trails on the territory. Walking on them is so enjoyable. (Annex 27 "Trails")
Looks like the taste. We need to get around the main building on the left and get out to the gazebo. (Annex 28 "Gazebo")
It offers views of the rock of "three caves" 25 meter high rock is a three-sided pyramid with Karst gullies and small cave in the middle part of the South face, which has three input holes. That is why it is called so the last half a century. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries the name of this rock was "the burner". (Annex 29, 30 Rock "three caves")
Below the cliff is Chirov log. Here near the rocks took place the battle between pugachevs and Government troops. Regarding the title, there are different versions of the log. The first is the title received by the name of pugachev’s chieftain Chira. The second is Chiriy (Chiriev) got for Marsh hummocks, which had many in the lower part of the marshy log. (Annex 31 “Chirov log")
From the gazebo we will go along, a fenced walkway along the edge of the cliff. Picturesque limestone cliffs are stretching 140 m. At the top of it are small karstic cavities, where the birds nest.
Height of the sheer cliff reaches 32 meters. In the South the formations of limestone are falling to the North at an angle of 20-25 degrees and in the North are horizontally. Different drop layers is evidence of tectonic subsidence of rock is reset through the gap. Place the battle “pugachevs” with Government forces. Along with rocks three caves, Voluble and Pelmen stone creates a real Canyon. (Annex 29, 30 Rock "three caves"; Annex 32 rock “Voluble stone”; Annex 33 “Pelmen rock stone")
How funny the rock "Eagle owl" will look if you watch at it sideways from the Cirov log. (Annex 34 Rock "Eagle owl")
Cliff rises above the shore to a height of 20-25 meters, and the rock massif stretches for 140 yards along the Isset. As the story goes in this place were fighting Government troops with troops of Yemelyan Pugachov.
The rock consists of two rocky massifs. The most interesting is left rock. In it there is a small cave. And the right side of his head resembles a monkey. (Annex 35 Rock "eagle owl")
This array is interesting also because it hangs over the River. And if your courage allows, you can go the way these young guys sit above the River, waving their feet. (Annex 36 Rock "Eagle owl")
We continue to move on. Track smoothly into a ladder, which leads us to the River. We are moving further up the River. In a 100-200 meters coming to stone the target. It is the most famous rock. Reaches a height of 20 metres and has a hole in the middle. The hole is 10 meters height, width 7-8. The hole is a handiwork of nature. The stone gate is a visit card of our city. Its image has adorned various print products.
It's a unique geomorphological and landscape monument of nature. Reaches a height of about 20 meters and has a hole in the middle. Height of opening is 10 meters, width 7-8 meters at the bottom and 4-5 meters at the top. The rock is limestone. In the rock are visible pavements and numerous cracks. Rare plant species grow here. It is the huge monolith with through-bore, like a triumphal arch, only not man-made. (Annex 37 The rock «Stone Gate")
Along the River are many cliffs that are interesting on your mind: “Bogatyrek Rock ", rock "a proud man" or " Devil's finger", "Dinosaur Rock", rock "Mammoth" or" Elephantine legs, Cliff "seven brothers" and others, but getting to them is best for swimming transport.
And we are moving on to another district of our town that is called Krasnogorskiy. The Isset River shares it from Sinarskiy. (Annex 38)
During the journey you can see unique railway bridge across the River. Its uniqueness stands on that anyone reliance of the bridge does not touch the surface of the water. For its construction was applied new technology of using pipe concrete, thereby reducing construction costs by 20% and save 52% are allowed. (Annex 39 "railroad bridge")
Professor Vasyliy Rosnovskiy found a way how to connect together the open-work structures with the strength of the construction. The first train crossed the bridge passed in December 1940, and until now the brainchild of Professor Rosnovskiy provides reliable communication between the Sverdlovsk and Chelyabinsk Regions.
It should be noted that the area of the city stretches from North-West to South-East more than 20 km. The old part of Kamensk-Uralsky is situated between the river Isset and the Kamenka. Cities’ plans can tell much to the attentive Viewer.
Our town is a town-factory, a new type of town in Russia, resulting in the Urals: houses as an appendage to the industry. No city is complete without a river. The river has always been the main axis. City Community Center, one way or another, linked to the River. Kamensk-Uralsky in this respect is a shining example of the continuity of the river and city.
The interesting town-planning ensemble was formed In Krasnogorskiy district. It claims the status of a monument of urban architecture. (Annex 40 "Palace of culture of the Urals aluminium smelter"; Annex 41 "Palace of culture "Builder"; Annex 42 "The fountain in the square of Maxim Gorky"; Annex 43 “Houses of Aluminum Street”; Annex 44 "Palace of culture « Metallurg»)
With regard to the activities undertaken in Kamensk-Uralskiy, some of them have become traditional and are popular not only in the field but also in Russia.
Kamensk-Uralsky – is the Bell capital of Russia. The annual Festival of Bell ringing gathers the best bell ringers in Russia and abroad. (Annex 45, 46 "Festival of Bell ringing”)
Traditional festival of Bard songs that is called Festival "green coach" is held on the third weekend of August. (Annex 47 Festival "Green coach")
Kamensk-Uralskiy Carnival is held every five years, the anniversary of the city. It is a costume procession of the city companies. (Annex 48, 49, 50, “Kamensk-Uralsky Carnival”)
The World’s Championship motocross runs from 2011. In 2012, Kamensk-Uralsky was visited by athletes from Great Britain, Finland, Latvia, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Estonia, Switzerland and Russia. (Annex 51 “The World’s Championship of motocross")
Our tour has come to an end! We hope that you are not indifferent to the beauty of the town and visit the Bell capital again.
At the start of our work the goal was to develop the information booklet for foreign tourists with the route, attractions to enhance tourism attraction of the town, thereby answering the basic questions: what attractions we are proud? What could attract foreign tourists in our town? What can we do to increase tourist attractiveness of the town?
The purpose of the work was accomplished through the solution of assigned tasks and using the apply method of selecting material, study and analysis of the literature.
In the course of work concluded:
Today, Kamensk-Uralskiy has great potential for tourism and a large variety of interesting objects for Russian and foreign tourists, including the unique monuments of nature, historic sights. One of priority directions of Kamensk-Uralskiy, specialists say, are cultural-cognitive, ecological, geological, therapeutic recreation, business and tourism events.
But we could only “silently” feel proud of its uniqueness, because the problem is in attracting foreign tourists, and hence advertising the region and Russia that entails costs.
That is why of all kinds of booklets (information, image, mail and advertising) I have selected information booklet, because it is given clear information about the product (provided in this booklet is in English), this booklet is always bright and memorable, so it should attract attention as much as possible.
It is also interesting that the booklet is not the subject of the sale. It is distributed free of charge, and anyone wishing to acquaint themselves with the content of the booklet, or save the contacts, can take the necessary quantity of copies. The main advantage of advertising by means of booklets gives an opportunity to reach a target audience, in this case foreign tourists.
The final product (booklet) will be helpful to foreign visitors, students, parents and for those wishing to explore the sights of the town, to expand the circle of knowledge about the history of the town.
List of references
Artemov, E.T. Kamensk-Uralskiy [text]/E. T. Artemov - ed. 2-e, corrected. - Kam–Ur., 1997.
Popova, S.E. Amazing Kamensk [text]/S.E. Popova , Kam-Ur.: Azure, 2006.
Sverdlovsk region, Kamensk-Uralsky [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://www.moykamensk.ru.
Kamensk-Uralskiy [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://ru.wikipedia.org
Kamensk-Uralskiy [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://nesiditsa.ru/
Travel and tourism in the Urals [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://uraltourist.ru/2010/11/kamensk-uralskii/
Time to see the Ural yourself [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://www.uralinfotour.ru/zh/news/item/37
Cultural tourism [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://culttourism.ru/sverdlovskaya/kamensk-uralskiy/
The reserved Kamensk [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://kamensk-ur.ru/category/istoriya/
Kamensk-Uralskiy Live [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://vk.com/kamural
Town map [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://k-uralsk.ru/info/map
Our Ural [electronic resource] – Access mode: http://nashural.ru/Krasota/skali-ku.htm
Краткое описание документа:
Актуальность работы проекта объясняется; с одной стороны большим интересом по вопросу развития внутреннего и въездного туризма, с другой стороны, отсутствием и нехваткой научных исследований. Рассмотрение вопросов, связанных с этой темой имеет теоретическое и практическое значение.
Целью проекта является разработка информационного туристического буклета с маршрутом, достопримечательности для повышения привлекательности туризма города.
Для достижения этой цели в рамках проекта необходимо решить следующие задачи:
- опросить учеников и проанализировать ответы на предложенные вопросы;
- создать список достопримечательностей, которые иностранные туристы могут посетить во время экскурсии;
-разработать подробную информацию об этих местах (адрес, карта).
- Просмотры: 216
- Просмотры: 324
- Просмотры: 644
- Просмотры: 406
- Просмотры: 190
- Просмотры: 283
- Просмотры: 234