Grammar Progress Test 6th form
1. Underline the correct word or phrase in each sentence.
1. I’m going to buy the/ a new printer for my computer.
2. I’ve lived in this city for / since ten years.
3. I’m going out to buy any/ some milk.
4. Paris was so/ as exciting as Madrid- I enjoyed them both .
5. I need to finish this work by/ until the end of the week.
6. Berlin is a lot bigger that/ than Frankfurt
7. How many/ How much time do we have until the train arrives?
8. My worse/ worst subject at school was mathematics.
9. Monday or Tuesday , each/ either day would be fine.
10. I’m meeting Jack the day after tomorrow / the next day.
2. Put a / an or the in other space or leave the space blank.
It’s not difficult to find house. If you come by___train, you come out of ___station and turn right. You’ll see ___bank on ___corner of ____street. Carry on down___ road until you come to ___church. You can’t miss it’s one of ____ biggest ones in___Btighton. Just after ___church turn left. It’s___very small street and ___people often go past without noticing it. You’ll see my house at ___end of the streen-it’s got ___ red door. Try and get here in time for ____lunch. Give me___ call on your mobile if you mobile if you get lost. I’ll be waiting for you!
3. Put the degrees of adjectives
1.Your brother is ______( tall) than mine.
2. This island used to be much_______(green) before the forest fires.
3. Slow down! You’re ______(fit) than me and I can’t keep up!
4.Veronica seems_____(happy) since she moved schools.
5. Old people are often _____(wise) than young people.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|