Получите 30₽ за публикацию своей разработки в библиотеке «Инфоурок»Добавить материал
Промежуточная аттестация по английскому языку для обучающихся 5 класса
1. Listen and say which of the facts are true and which are false.
Novosibirsk is a very important city in Siberia.
The Ob River is not very big.
The metro bridge across the river is the longest in Europe.
The year 1893 is very important for the city.
If you visit Novosibirsk, you can enjoy watching a ballet or listening to an opera.
The children of Novosibirsk would like to have a zoo in the their city.
2. Read the text and complete the sentences after it.
Journalist: Mr Lockwood,
I’d like to ask you some questions if you’ve got a minute.
Mr Lockwood: OK. What are you interested in?
Journalist: I hear that you
were away from the country last month.
Mr Lockwood: It’s true.
I was in Russia.
Journalist: In Russia? Did you go there on busi-
Mr Lockwood: No, I didn’t. I went to Russia as a tourist because I wanted to see the country and meet its people. It was my first visit there.
J ournalist: Why Russia?
Mr Lockwood: Because I’m interested in Russian
culture and history and want to know more about them.
J ournalist: Did you enjoy your trip?
Mr Lockwood: I certainly did. I visited Moscow and St Petersburg. I watched a ballet in the Bolshoi and visited some pictures galleries in St Petersburg. I enjoyed every minute of it.
J ournalist: What about the climate? They say
Russia is a cold country.
Mr Lockwood: I was there in March, in early
spring and it wasn’t very cold. I know that winters in the north of Russia are the coldest season.
Journalist: Did you meet a lot of people? What are they like?
Mr Lockwood: Very friendly and warm. I think Russian people are very talented. They make great poets, musicians and painters. They are brave soldiers1 too.
Journalist: Would you like to go there again?
Mr Lockwood: Yes, I would. I’d like to travel
about the country, go to Siberia and the Far East, to visit
Journalist: Thank you for your time, Mr Lockwood.
1) Mr Lockwood ... to Russia on business,
a) went b) didn’t go
2) Mr Lockwood ... what he saw.
a) liked b) didn’t like
3) Mr Lockwood visited Russia ... .
in the coldest season
when the temperature was not low
4) Mr Lockwood wants to see more of ... .
a) Russia b) Siberia
USE OF ENGLISH (Grammar and Vocabulary)
3. Choose the right forms to complete the sentences.
When my telephone (rang/was ringing), I (watched/was watching) my favourite TV programme.
My friend and I (danced/were dancing) while my sister (played/was playing) the piano.
While Mr Brown (drove/was driving) home, his family (worked/were working) in the garden.
When the lesson began, all the pupils (sat/were sitting) at their desks.
4. Use the where necessary.
1) We could see ... Ural Mountains from the plane.
2) I know that ... Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in the world.
3) A lot of people like to go to ... Black Sea for their holidays.
4) ... Moscow is situated on ... Moskva River.
5. Write the same in English.
1) Храбрый человек, 2) великий космонавт, 3) добрый сосед, 4) добрые люди, 5) сложный язык, 6) знаменитый русский ученый, 7) талантливые ученики.
True:1, 4, 5.
False: 2, 3, 6.
1b, 2a, 3b, 4a.
1. rang, was watching
2. were dancing, was plaing
3. was driving, were working
4. began, were sitting.
1 the, 2 the, 3 the,4 - ,the
A brave person, a great cosmonaut, a kind neighbour, kind people, a difficult language, a famous Russian scientist, talented pupils.
Курс повышения квалификации
Курс повышения квалификации
Курс профессиональной переподготовки
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы задавать вопросы.