Промежуточная аттестация по английскому языку
ученика(цы) 5Б класса _____________________________________
Test for the 5th form.
I. Write what subjects the children like (+) and what they don’t like (—).
Example: Sam: I like Literature, Biology and History, but I don’t like Science.
II. Read Rita’s e-mail to her new friend from Canada and write T (true) or F (false).
My name is Rita and I’m 11. I’d like to tell you about my family. I’ve got a sister, Svetlana and two brothers, Igor and Slava. Svetlana is three years older than me. She is fourteen. My brothers are twins. They are six years younger than me and nine years younger than my elder sister. In our family we are all tall and slim, but Svetlana is a bit shorter than we are. My brothers look the same! They look like dad. They have blue eyes and dark hair. I look like my mummy. I’ve got long wavy fair hair. And my sister Svetlana looks like dad’s mother, our granny! Daddy has got a sister and a brother. They are our aunt and uncle.
What about your family? Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Write me back soon.
1. Rita’s got two brothers and two sisters.
2. Svetlana looks like mum.
3. Rita’s sister is three years older than her.
4. The twins are eight.
5. My brothers look like grandmother.
6. My granny has got three children.
7. Our father’s hair is dark.
8. I’ve got no aunt, but I’ve got an uncle.
III. Ask questions on the sentences using the key words.
1. I usually have five or six lessons a day. (they/ What/ are/ ?)
2. The pages of the book look nice. (designs/ the/ Who/ pages/ ?)
3. The photos are really great! ( take/ Do/ photos/ always/ you/ ?)
4. My father helps me to draw pictures for our school newspaper. (newspaper/ doesn’t/ helps/ My/ pictures/ our/ father/ to/ for/ me/ school/ draw/ he/ ?)
IV. Read the text and draw what time it is!
Sasha gets up at quarter to seven.1 She has breakfast at seven a.m.2 and after that goes to walk her dog at twenty-five minutes past seven.3 She comes to school at ten minutes past eight.4 The lessons start at half past eight.5
V. Match the words with the phonetic script.
Keys on the Test for the 5th form.
I. Peter: I like Science and PE, but I don’t like History.
Elizabeth: I like English and ICT, but I don’t like Literature.
Ruth: I like Literature, ICT and Maths, but I don’t like Biology.
II. 1. – F
2. – F
3. – T
4. – F
5. – F
6. – T
7. – T
8. – F
III. 1. What are they?
2. Who designs the pages?
3. Do you always take photos?
4. My father helps me to draw pictures for our school newspaper, doesn’t he?
1 – e
2 – d
3 – f
4 – b
5 – a
6 – h
7 – g
8 – c