Контрольная работа по английскому языку
ученика/ ученицы 11 класса МАОУ СОШ №3 (2015-2016 учебный год)
1. а) Соотнесите фразовые глаголы с их определениями:
1. To take care A. to find in a book
2. To look up B. to look after
3. To make up one’s mind C. to find or meet someone or something by chance
4. To come across D. to leave the ground in a plane
5. To take off E. to decide
б)Заполните пропуски словами преобразованными от слов, данных в конце строк. Слова должны грамматически и лексически соответствовать смыслу предложения.
6. If you want to get enjoyment from your work,
make sure that it involves doing an ____that active
7. People were nicer in those days, and spent
their free time making models or looking at
their stamp ____. collect
8. The invention led to many important ____, discovery
Including ‘germ theory’, the idea that bacteria
9. Hollywood is, of course, the capital of the___ nation
10. But not eating properly may have serious
consequences on a child’s ___ and physical speak
development, resulting in poorer performance
в) Поставьте глаголы в скобках в нужные формы:
11. The Scotch tape____ (to perfect) by Richard Drew in 1928.
12. Many improvements ____ (to make) in designing space rockets in Russia by the
beginning of the 21st century.
13. Mendeleev ____ (to describe) more than 60 elements.
14. Melodramas ____ (to be) romances for girls.
15. Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable ____ (to star) in the film “Gone with the Wind.”
г) Составьте предложения:
16. To drink, me, beer, my parents, don’t, allow
17. He, the fear, when, seriously, ill, of death, was, suffered, he
18. Charlie Chaplin, film actor, is, an, English, who, in, films, played, silent
19. A telescope, before, had, a telegraph, invented, long, been
20. I, the video, for, months, haven’t, recorder, used, three
2. Установите соответствие между заголовками A-F и текстами 1 – 5.
Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
A. New developments
B. Information online
C. Entertainment online
D. Communication improved
E. New relationships online
F. More peaceful world
__________21. As we know, approximately fifty years ago television was introduced, making the world
smaller by bringing images from all four corners of the world into our homes. Over the last decade or so, a breakthrough in technology has come into our lives which is making the world even smaller: the Internet. With a PC and a telephone line, we are now connected to the whole world in a matter of seconds.
__________22. It is now possible to speak to relatives and friends anywhere in the world cheaply and quickly. It is even possible, with something called a webcam, to see and hear them at the same time. It was not that long ago that the only way to communicate with family members who were far away was by letter, which could take days or sometimes weeks to reach its destination.
__________23. The Internet also allows us to access a world of facts, figures and knowledge. If we have
a question on any subject at all from history to mathematics or philosophy to geography, it can be discovered on the Net. We can find out the latest news or what the weather is going to be like. Many subjects that required the reading of books and were once only available to a few people are now available to everybody.
_________24. The Internet not only means that we can communicate with loved ones but also with
complete strangers. By using “chat” services, it is possible to meet and exchange ideas with people from all over the world. It is sometimes unbelievable to think that the person we are writing to may be thousands of miles away, living in a completely different culture with a way of life that is nothing like our own. Of course, to be able to do this, we must speak the same language and that’s why most communication on the Internet takes place in English.
_________25. Other services are also available through the Internet. One of these which provides hours
of pleasure for many people is the ability to download songs and music from other people. This has also helped to bring down cultural barriers as we are able to hear all the different kinds of music that exist all over the world. This helps us to understand other cultures better and makes us familiar with what used to be regarded as something completely foreign and strange to us.
11 класс, ответы
11. Was perfected
12. Have been made
16. My parents don’t allow me to drink beer.
17. When he was seriously ill, he suffered the fear of death.
18. Charlie Chaplin is an English film actor who played in silent films.
19. A telescope had been invented long before a telegraph.
20. I haven’t used the video recorder for three months.
Номер материала: ДБ-137964
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: