Промежуточный тест 5 класс (Mid test. Spotlight).
1) Complete the words:
2) Circle the odd word out:
Science- timetable- Art- Maths
Japanese- French- Australia- British
Carpet- bedroom- kitchen- bathroom
Mother- son- paint- dad
Cobra- feather- peacock- rhino
School- teacher- garage- hospital
2. Grammar. Complete the sentences with the correct verb or word:
Ann has got …. (a/ an) atlas.
….(Have/ Has) you got a dictionary in your bag?
There are two paintings …(on/ in) the wall.
Can you give …(me/ my) the guitar?
The rhino … (like/ likes) to sit in the mud.
Sally … (plants/ is planting) the flowers now.
3. Everyday English. Match the questions to the answers:
1) What does your mum do?
2) How much is it?
3) What’s matter?
4) Goodbye, Laura!
5) Is there a table in your bedroom?
6) Do you like pizza?
7) What time is it?
a) I think my parrot has got a broken wing.
b) It’s ten to three.
c) Yes, there is.
d) No, I don’t.
e) She’s a teacher.
f) Goodbye, Jane. See you later.
g) It’s £ 3.
4. Reading. Read the text and answer the questions.
My name is Mike and I’m ten years old. My favourite room is my bedroom. I’ve got a lot of things in my room: a bed, a computer, a bookcase and a wardrobe. I’ve got posters on the walls and a big mirror next to my bed. My walls are white, blue and yellow. My desk is under the window and I do my homework on the computer. My cat likes to sleep under my bed! I really like my room.
E.g. How old is Mike? – He is ten years old.
1) Which is his favourite room? ________________________________________________
2) What is on the walls? ______________________________________________________
3) What colour are the walls? __________________________________________________
4) Where is his desk? ________________________________________________________
5) What is always under his bed? _______________________________________________
Listen to two friends talking in a house and write True or False.
E.g. There is a fireplace in the living room. True
The kitchen is big. _____
David’s bedroom is next to his brother’s. ______
The dog is playing in the garden. _______
The dog has got black fur. _______
Dan wants to listen to music. ______