The 6 th form
1. Make up words
Example: o, m, t, e, r, h – mother
1. i, f, w, e –
2. a, f , t, r, e, h –
3. o, u, c, s, i, n –
4. d, u, g, t, h, a, r, e –
5. e, e, t, s, w –
6. u, l, n, h, c –
7. o, l, l, r –
8. u, t, t, r, e –
2. Answer the questions
1. How old are you?
2. Have you got a family?
3. Have you got relatives ? what are their name?
4. Do your mother and father work? What are your profession?
5. How old are them? What hobbies do your family?
6. What do you do at home? Your responsibilities at home.
7. Do you like to eat? What do you like to eat?
8. What do the British like to eat ?
3. Choose the theme and tell about it. Write down 7 sentences.
1. Your favourite food.
2. Your responsibilities at home.
3. My family
4. My room
5. The British food
Present Perfect and Past Simple
1. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (Past Simple or Present Perfect)
1. They ( go) to the theatre last week
2. My cousin (be) to the theatre three times this week
3. … your parents (tell) you about the project today?