Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Проверочная работа №1 к учебнику Spotlight 10 класс
Spotlight 10. Test 1.
1. Составьте словосочетания.2. Вставьте пропущенное слово: messages, shopping, time, sports, games.
6. Bill doesn’t spend a lot of ….. with his family. It’s a pity.
7. I often go window … when I want to relax.
8. Do you want to do extreme … this weekend?
9. Every teenage knows how to send text …. on a mobile phone.
10. They play computer … all the time.
3. Выберите правильный вариант:
11. Marta is …, but sometimes she makes things more difficult instead of easier.
A. patient B. well-meaning C. caring
12. I think Paul is … of me because I have a new bike.
A. jealous B. dishonest C. mean
13. Kate is a very kind and … girl; she believes whatever people tell her.
A. loyal B. trusting C. supportive
14. I love this artist’s paintings; he is very …..
A. respectful B. comfortable C. creative
15. Ivan is quite …; one minute he is all happy, the next he is upset.
A. selfish B. moody C. aggressive
4. Выберите подходящее по смыслу слово:
16. Get off my back/ shoulder and stop teasing me I’m really not in the mood.
17. James and I get along very well although we don’t always see eye to eye/ ear.
18. She is so annoying! She always gets on my neck/ nerves.
19. I can’t stand Michael. He is a pain in the back/ neck.
20. I’ve never seen Luke in such a bad mood; he’s like a bear with a sore back/ head.
21. No one like our new classmate and everybody gives him the cold eye/ shoulder when he comes in.
5. Образуйте от данных слов те слова, которые по смыслу подходят в предложение.
22. My family is always very … of my decision. (support)
23. She is a very … person; no wonder she is a babysitter. (care)
24. This book is really …. (interest)
25. He is a well- … man in the community. (respect)
26. This actor is very … in England. (fame)
27. My car is very … I don’t spend much money on petrol. (economy)
6. Поставьте глагол в нужное время:
28. A: … (you/ like) bungee jumping?
B: You know, I … (never/ try) it but I … (think) of trying it this weekend.
29. A: …. (you/ have) lunch yet?
B: Not yet. I …. (work) in the garden for the past five hours.
30. A: What … (you/ do) this weekend?
B: Nothing special. I … (usually/ visit) my grandparents at the weekends but they …. (leave) for London on Friday.
31. A: Where are the Smiths?
B: They …. (go) to Paris for the weekend.
32. A: How long …. (Jane and Kate/ be) friends?
B: They …. (know) each other for ten years and they …. (share) a flat for the last four years.
33. A: I …. (go) to the gym every day for two months and I …. (not/ lose) any weight yet.
B: I …. (exercise) every day too but I …. (also/ be) on a diet.
7. Выберите правильный предлог:
34. I am not very good …. Maths.
A. at B. to C. for
35. My father is keen … fishing.
A. on B. about C. with
36. Look … the unknown words in the dictionary.
A. after B. up C. out
37. Everybody looks … him because he didn’t help clean up after the party.
A. down on B. out of C. up
38. Jane is looking … to the trip at the weekend.
A. down B. after C. forward
Spotlight 10. Test 1. Keys.
1. B 2. C 3.E 4. D 5.A
6. time 7. Shopping 8. Sports 9. Messages 10. Games
11. well-meaning 12. Jealous 13. Trusting 14. Creative 15. Moody
16. back 17. Eye 18. Nerves 19. Neck 20. Head 21. Shoulder
22. supportive 23. Caring 24. Interesting 25. Respected 26. Famous 27. Economical
28. do you like, have never tried, am thinking
29. have you had, have been working
30. are you doing, usually visit, are leaving
31. have gone
32. have Jane and Kate been, have known, have been sharing
33. have been going, haven’t lost, have been exercising, have also been
- Просмотры: 92
- Просмотры: 262
- Просмотры: 122
- Просмотры: 132
- Просмотры: 135
- Просмотры: 118
- Просмотры: 80