Задание 1. Поставьте глагол в правильное время в пассивном залоге.
Пример: This library ... (build) in 1921. - This library was built in 1921.
1. I can't pay the fare, because my purse ... (steal).
2. This irrigation project ... (finish) tomorrow.
3. Sandra ... (drive) to work by her husband every day.
4. My car ... (repair) at the moment.
5. Are you going to make breakfast? No, it ... (make) by my brother.
Задание 2. Заполните пропуски предлогами by или with.
Пример: The pie was made ... the peaches. - The pie was made with the peaches.
1. This manuscript was written ... unknown author many years ago.
2. Peter was woken up ... the storm.
3. My finger was cut ... a knife.
4. Mary is being bandaged ... a nurse at the moment.
5. The bulding will be decorated ... marble.
Задание 3. Переделайте предложение в страдательный залог.
Пример: Kate is writting an essay right now. - An essay is being written by Kate right now.
1. The gangsters killed him yesterday morning.
2. She hasn't made the dinner yet.
3. We should buy a new stove.
4. I water the flowers every day.
5. A postman has delivered an insured letter.
Задание 4. Поставьте глагол в скобках в действительный или страдательный залог.
Пример: Many women and children ... (hurt) in the car accident yesterday. -
Many women and children were hurt in the car accident yesterday.
1. I ... (remember) this story forever.
2. These beautiful plants ... (grow) by my grandmother.
3. The best wine ... (produce) in France.
4. We ... (find) a corpse in his room.
5. This ancient settlement ... (discover) by the famous archaeologist in 1925.
Задание 5. Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. The room ... now.
a) is being cleaned
b) is being clean
2. The new shopping centre ... soon.
a) will opened
b) will be opened
3. My computer ... this week.
a) may be not repaired
b) may not be repaired
4. A thief ... yesterday.
a) was catched
b) has been catched
5. My food ... by waiter.
a) has been brought
b) has brought
1. has been stolen
2. will be finished
3. is driven
4. is being repaired
5. is going to be made
1. He was killed yesterday morning by the gangsters.
2. The dinner hasn't been made yet.
3. A new stove should be bought.
4. The flowers are watered every day.
5. An insured letter has been delivered by a postman.
1. will remember
2. were grown
3. is produced
4. has found
5. was discovered