DEGREES OF COMPARISON
Read the sentences. Write down A if there are no mistakes. And write down B when you find a mistake and correct it.
I’m busier than my little sister.
It’s the most sharp pencil I have.
Do you know the shortest way to the station?
This exercise is more difficult than that one.
Be activer at your lessons, please.
Baseball is the popularest summer sport in America.
Yesterday he started to feel more bad.
Soon it began to get more darker and it was time to go back home.
He said that money was the most important to him.
You should be carefuller.
I met my (good) friend yesterday.
2. Henry is not (strong) in his elder brother Bob.
A so strong as
B strong as
3. – It isn’t very warm today, is it?
- No, it was (warm) yesterday.
A more warm
C the warmest
4. Your friend looked upset yesterday. I’m glad he looks (happy) today.
A more happy
C happy as
5. Public transport in London is (expensive) in Europe.
A the expensivest
B the most expensive
C more expensive
6. The 22nd of December is (short) day in the year.
A the short
B the shorter
C the shortest
7. My (old) sister doesn’t live with us.
C the oldest
8. This house is (old) of all the houses in the street.
A as old as
C the oldest
9. The problem was (serious) we expected.
B more serious than
10. Let’s go by train. It’s much (cheap).
C the cheapest
B, the sharpest
B, more active
B, the most popular
B, more careful
Данная работа рассчитана на учащихся, обучающихся по УМК Enjoy English 10 класс Биболетовой М.З. и др. Она позволяет проверить уровень усвоенного материала, выявить пробелы в знаниях учащихся и систематизировать их знания по теме "Степени сравнения прилагательных".
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|