Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH ПРЯМАЯ И КОСВЕННАЯ РЕЧЬ
Sequence of Tenses. Прямая речь Косвенная речь Present Indefinite Past Indefinite Present Continuous Past Соntinuous Рresent Perfect Future Indefinite Раst Indefinite Раst Perfect Past Соntinuous Past Perfect Соntinuous Раst Pеrfect Future Indefinite in the Раst
Необходимые изменения I – she, he We- they My – his, her Our – their You – I, we
Sequence of Tenses. Настоящее время Прошедшее время Yesterday Today Tomorrow The day before yesterday (позавчера) The day after tomorrow (послезавтра) Last week Now Next week Ago This/these Here The day before/the previous day That day The following (next) day/a day later Two days before Two days later The week before/the previous week Then The week after/the following week/a week later Before That\those There
УТВЕРДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ------------ =========== He said, (that) ---------- ======== . Слова автора прямая речь
Example: Прямая речь: She said: "You will take the book in the library tomorrow". Косв. речь: She said (that) I would take the book in the library the next day.
1.She said: "Mary is fond of sports". She said that Mary was fond of sports. 2.John said: "They aren’t watching TV". John said that they weren’t watching TV. 3.Shelly said: "He did it in the evening". Shelly said that he had done it in the evening.
1. Mum said: “Peter bought a car yesterday”. Mum said that Peter had bought a car the day before. 2. Paul said: “We have just come back from New York”. Paul said that they had just come from New York. 3. Max said: “My room is on the second floor”. Max said that his room was on the second floor.
4. Не said, "She will come here in the evening.« Не said that she would come there in the evening. 5.He said, “I am thirsty now ”. He told me that he was thirsty then. 6. He said to me, "I know it.« He told me that he knew it. 7. He said: "This machine is not good ". He said that that machine was not good.
Вопросительные предложения ( общий вопрос) Ò -------- ======== ? ( обратный порядок слов) Have you been here long? She asked if (whether)--------- ========. (прямой порядок слов) She asked him if he had been there long. (wonder)
Example: Прямая речь: She said to him: "Have you been here long?". Косв. речь: She asked him if (whether) he had been there long.
1. Ann says to me: “Did you see this film yesterday?” Ann asked me if I saw this film the day before. 2. He says: “Do you like bananas?” He asked me if I liked bananas. 3. They say: “Is he a nice man?” They asked if he was a nice man.
1.My friend asked: “Have you ever been to Spain?” My friend asked if I had ever been to Spain. 2. "Do you know the boy?" I asked him. I asked him if he knew the boy. 3.He asked, "Did you meet my friend two days ago?“ He asked if (whether) I had met his friend two days before. 4. He asked me, "Will you be here tomorrow?“ He asked me whether (if) I would be here the next day.
5.He asked me, "Have you received our letters?“ He asked me whether (if) I had received their letters. 6.She said, "Are you reading the morning paper now?“ She asked whether (if) I was reading the morning paper then. 7.I asked, "Do you understand it now?“ I asked him if he understood it then. 8. I said to her: “Can you translate this text?” I asked her if she could translate that text.
Вопросительные предложения (специальный вопрос) ? Ò ------- =======? (обратный порядок слов) What do you like? He asked ? ---------- =========? (прямой порядок слов) He asked his mother what she liked.
Example: Прямая речь: He said to his mother:"What do you like?" Косв. речь: He asked his mother what she liked.
1. Robert said: “Why are you smiling?” Robert asked why I was smiling. 2. Ann said to me: “What are you going to do on Sunday?” Ann asked me what I was going to do on Sunday. 3. He said: “How many books do you have in your bag?” He asked how many books I had in my bag.
1. Nina said: “What is mother doing now?” Nina asked what mother was doing then. 2. Harry said: “When will the father come?” Harry wondered when the father would come. 3. He asked me, "Who has come?“ He asked me who had come. 4. He asked, "When did you see him? He asked when I had seen him.
5.He asked me, "Why have you come so late?“ He asked me why I had come so late. 6.I asked him, "When will you go to the theatre? I asked him when he would go to the theatre. 7. He asked me, "Where were you yesterday?“ He asked me where I had been the day before. 8.He asked me, "Where do they live?" He asked me where they lived.
Побудительные предложения + “ Open the door!” He asked to ( v ) … (tell, ask) He asked to open the door. - “ Don’t open the door!” He asked not to ( V ) … He asked not to open the door.
Simon said: "Mary, bring you book tomorrow". Simon asked Mary to bring his book the next day. Bill said to us: "Don’t come tonight". Bill asked us not to come tonight. She said: "Don’t eat these apples". She said not to eat those apples.
1.The teacher said to the students, “Do all the homework in time”. The teacher asked her students to do all the homework in time. 2. Mother said to me: «Come here as soon as you can!» Mother asked me to come there as soon as I could. 3. Mary said to me : "Give me his telephone number, please". Mary asked me to give her his telephone number. 4. "Give me these, please", my granny said to me. My granny asked me to give her those books.
5.The doctor said to the patient, "Please, come to me tomorrow.“ The doctor asked the patient to come the next day. 6. Father said to Jane: "Show me your exercise-book." Father told Jane to show him her exercise-book. 7.The teacher said to the students, "Work hard." The teacher told the students to work hard. 8.I said to him, “Be careful”. I told him to be careful.