get away — escape
get on — (1)make progress; (2) be friendly
get on with — (1) have a good relationship with; (2) continue with
get over — recover from
get through — (1) make contact; (2) manage to finish
get together — meet socially
get up — rise from bed
get into — become used to
What time do you normally . . . in the morning?
It was great meeting you. We must . . . again soon.
I've dialed his number but I can't . . .
My cousin likes his job but he doesn't . . . his boss very well.
The bank robbers managed to . . . with 10,000.
It was a terrible tragedy and we're still trying to . . . it.
Take the car for a test drive and see how you . . .
When can we get . . . for a drink?
When you get . . . with your work, let's go out.
We were all delighted when we heard you'd got . . . your exam.
He's just getting . . . an illness.
12. I do really hope that sooner or later you'll get . . . the shock.
13. How's your work getting . . . ?
14. How will we get . . . without you?
15. I caught a really big fish but it . . .
16. You can't . . . from the fact that it would cost a lot of money.
17. I'm sorry I'm late; I was in a meeting and couldn't . . .
18. Don't try to deceive the taxman; you'll never . . . with it.
19. This continual wet weather is . . . me . . .
20. I don't know what's . . . her lately; she's been behaving very oddly.
21. I'll soon . . . the way of doing things.
22. Her mother's support . . . her . . . her depression.
23. You'll be glad to . . . your operation . . . with.
Номер материала: ДБ-379631
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|