УРОК “СТЕПЕНИ СРАВНЕНИЯ ПРИЛАГАТЕЛЬНЫХ”
1.Напишите степени сравнения прилагательных
2.Напишите по образцу.The sofa is better than the armchair.
1. This shop is---------(bad) that shop.
2. His book is --------(good) her book.
3. This church is-----(old) than church.
4. This boy is -----(busy) than that boy.
5. This book is----(interesting) than that book.
3.Напишите ,что они самые самые.
1. That is --------(beautiful) car in the shop.
2. Tom is-------(good) pupil in his class.
3. That is -----(funny) story in the book.
4. Jane is ----(short) of five girls.
5. Mr.Baker is ------(bad) driver in this town.
ТЕСТ «Степени сравнения прилагательных»
1. It was ___ music I have ever heard.
A) more beautiful
B) less beautiful
C) the most beautiful
E) most beautiful
2. I have ___ time than he does.
3. Your English is much ___ now. You’ve made___ mistakes this time.
A) best / least
B) better / less
C) the best / less
D) good / less
E) best / the least
4. Please, tell me something ___ than this old joke.
B) less interesting
C) more interesting
D) the most interesting
E) the least interesting
5. It is much ___ to speak English than to understand.
B) the most difficult
C) more difficult
E) most difficult
6. He is ___ among his classmates.
C) the youngest
7. I make ___ mistakes now than last year.
D) the fewest
8. It is ___ and ___ to live here than there.
A) warm / most pleasant
B) warmer / pleasant
C) warmest / pleasanter
D) warmer / more pleasant
E) warm / more pleasant
9. Which is ___ country in the UK?
B) the most industrial
C) more industrial
D) most industrial
10. The ___ you start, the ___ you’ll finish.
A) soon / more quickly
B) sooner / more quickly
C) sooner / quickly
D) soon / quickly
E) more sooner / more quickly