Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
Разработка игры "Что? Где? Когда?" на английском языке
Game "WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?"
1. generalize, deepen and expand knowledge of students on a given topic;
2. improve the skills of practical English language;
3. promote the formation of social competence of students;
4. increase interest in learning a foreign language.
1. What part of the United Kingdom is situated in the north? (Scotland)
2. What is the name of the biggest river of the UK? (Severn)
3. How many people live in the capital of the UK? (8,500,000).
4. When was the great English playwright Shakespeare born? (1564)
5. Where do English students wear school form? (at private schools )
6. What is the name of the English comedian who played at the dawn of the silent cinema? (Charlie Chaplin)
7. What musical group was popular in 1960s in the UK? (The Beatles)
8. What is the name of the French woman who lived two centuries ago in England and made wax figures? (Madame Tussauds)
9. What animals are popular in the UK? (cats, dogs, horses)
10. What sports were born in England? (cricket, football, golf, rugby, horse racing, boxing)
1. Who was the famous Scottish poet? (Robert Burns)
2. Where do Welsh live? (in Wales)
3. What are the oldest universities of the UK? (Oxford, Cambridge)
4. How old is London? (more than 2 thousand years)
5. What was the name of the famous detective of Arthur Konan Doyle? (Sherlock Holmes)
6. In what year was Robert Burns born? (1759)
7. At what age do children in the UK usually go to school? (at 5 )
8. Which literary character was the museum on Baker Street in London dedicated to? (Sherlock Holmes)
9. What is the name of the English legendary hero connected with Sherwood Forest? (Robin Hood)
10. When is Halloween celebrated? (October 31)
1. What is the population of the UK? (almost 65 million)
2.What is the highest mountain in Wales? (Snowdon)
3. What sea is situated between the islands of Ireland and Great Britain? (Irish sea)
4. Why are the British so fond of talking about the weather? ( it is very unpredictable)
5. Who is the official head of the UK? (king or queen)
6. What is the most popular square of London? (Trafalgar Square)
7. What is the Tower of London now? (museum)
8. What plant is the symbol of Britain? (rose )
9. Which river flows in London? (the Thames)
10. What is the capital of Scotland? (Edinburgh)
1. What Chambers does the British Parliament consist of? (the House of Lords and the House of Commons)
2. What was the name of the fearless Englishman who spent many years alone on a desert island? (Robinson Crusoe)
3. What is the favorite drink of the British? (tea)
4. How old is Queen Elizabeth II? (90)
5. What plant is the symbol of Scotland? (thistle)
6. What is the name of the legendary monster that lives in one of Scotland's lakes?
7. Which city is the capital of Wales? (Cardiff)
8. Where is the official residence of the royal family? (Buckingham Palace in London)
9. What is the name of the English flag? (Union Jack)
10. What Park is the most popular in London? (Hyde Park)
1. What colors does the English flag have? (blue, white, red)
2. What interesting things can be seen at Madame Tussauds? (wax figures)
3. What are the most common English names? (John, Mary)
4. What is the colour of a double-decker bus which can be seen on the streets of London? (red)
5. What birds live on the territory of the Tower? (ravens)
6. What language is spoken in Northern Ireland? (Irish)
7. What ocean washes the UK? (Atlantic).
8. Who sat at the head of the "round table"? (King Arthur)
9. What is the highest mountain in the UK? (Ben Nevis)
10. What are the two chambers of the British Parliament? (The House of Lords, The House of Commons)
1. What ball is Rugby played? (oval ball)
2. What sport is played in Wimbledon? ( tennis)
3. What great event happened in London in 1666? ( the Great Fire)
4. What was the profession of Christopher Wren? (architect)
5. Why do the Irish coins show the harp? (This is the national instrument of Ireland.)
6. Who was the first English king? (Alfred the Great)
7. Why did the Duke of Wellington become famous? (He defeated Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo.)
8. Who and when invented penicillin? (British scientist Alexander Fleming in 1929)
9. Who was the tragic Queen of Scots? (Mary Stuart)
10. What is the name of the saint patron of lovers? (Valentine)
SUMMING UP THE GAME
Students, our game is over. Let's congratulate the winner.
Thank you for your work. Good bye.
- Просмотры: 195
- Просмотры: 207
- Просмотры: 394
- Просмотры: 73
- Просмотры: 75
- Просмотры: 1520
- Просмотры: 532