Контрольная работа по английскому языку по циклам уроков 3-4 (Кузовлев В.П., Лапа Н.М. и др.) 5 класс
Paul and Clare are talking about their favourite activities. Listen to their conversation and mark the following statements with «Т» if they are true and with «F» if they are false. You will hear the conversation twice.
- Hi, Clare! What’s the news?
Hi, Paul! Glad to see you! Yes, a lot of new things have happened. We’ve had already a concert at school, and I’ve already taken part in the riding competitions.
Great! When have you taken part in the riding competitions?
- I have taken part in the riding competitions this week.
- How often do you have your hobby?
- I ride a horse two times a week.
- That’s great!
- Clare, and what is about your hobby? Do you dance?
- Yes, I like to dance. I have started ballet dances since 4 years. Now I’m going to my dance lessons.
- Oh, I really?
- Yes, see you later, bye
- See you, bye
1. Clare has already had a concert at school _______F_________________________
2. Paul has already taken part in the riding competitions _______T_______________
3. Paul has taken part in the riding competitions today____________F___________
4. Paul usually rides horses ________________________________T_____________
5. Clare likes ballet dances _______________________________T______________
6. Clare has started ballet dances since 4 years. _______________T______________
The Atkinsons like visiting Northern Ireland because the are many interesting festivals and events there in summer.
What 4 events do Sally Atkinson and her family take part in when they visit Northern Ireland in July?
Write down in what sentences there is Present Perfect Tense?
Write down in what sentences there is Present Simple Tence?
Write down in what sentences there is Present Progressive Tence?
We are in Northern Ireland now. We have been here since 10 July. And we like it here. We have visited Northern Ireland every year since Celia was 3. July in Northern Ireland is great. We usually visit horse fairs, watch balloon races and enjoy various shows in July. It is 11 o’clock and I am writing this letter. Peter, Paul and Celia are watching the rose show and Oliver is playing the guitar in the parade.
I hope to hear from you soon. Say hello to your family.(7 предложений на времена)
Open the brackets and put the correct forms.
1) He_________ (study) English (since/for) 2005.
2) He __________(play) tennis (since/for) two weeks
3) ___you_____(be) to America (already/ever) ?
4) She _________(not buy) the car ( just/ yet).
5) Nick _____(finish) reading his book. (yet/just).
6)________she______(go) to the cinema this week (already/yet)?
Choose the proper tense form. The Present Simple or the Present Progressive.
It often rains/is raining in autumn.
Nancy brushes/ is brushing her teeth now.
Howard does / is doing well at school this year.
Sometimes we eat/are eating at a restaurant.
I take / am taking a bath after my PT lesson.
My wife cooks / is cooking well.
She cooks / is cooking a Christmas dinner now.
I take / am taking my English lesson on Fridays.
I go /am going to dance all night.
Bob watches / is watching television, he can’t answer the call.