1. A place where very sick people are taken.
2. A jewel.
3. A place where people bathe and wash clothing. (
4. A group of people who fight to protect their country.
5. A number.
6. Woman's decoration for the ears.
7. A person who has authority and influence in the team.
8. “How old are you?” what it means.
9. A grey animal with four paws and a long tail. It looks like very big mice.
1. It is an animal. It moves very slowly.
2. A spring month.
3. A school thing.
4. A place where frogs, mosquitoes and snakes live. People gather berries near it.
5. Twelve months.
6. It transports people and things from one city to another. It has different kinds of cars.
7. A kind of metal. (iron)
8. When people cry, it flows from their eyes.
9. A special liquid that is used to stick things together.
10. A lesson which is used for entertainment.