Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Разработка урока '' First Cоnditional''
The theme: Real Conditional sentences
The aim: 1. Teaching the new grammar “Real conditional sentences”
2. Develop pupil’s speech, memory, logic thinking, developing word source, developing pupils outlooks, increasing interests in learning language.
3. Education at pupils feeling of an esthetic. To bring up humanism, patriotism, a sense of responsibility and care of the environment.
Visual aids: Interactive board, cards.
Type of lesson: Traditional lesson.
Procedure of the lesson
Org mom: Good morning pupils!
Sit down please!
Who is on duty today?
Who is absent?
What date it today?
How did you spend your holiday?
Have you enjoyed holiday?
New lesson: Ok, let’s begin new lesson.
Look at the board. Read the sentences
If we learn English better ,we will speak in English
Если мы будем учить английский лучше, мы сможем говорить по английский
Егер біз ағылшын тілін жақсы оқысақ, біз ағылшынша сөйлейаламыз
The theme of the lesson “Real conditional sentences”. There are 2 types of conditional sentences in English language. They are Real conditionals and Unreal conditionals.
Условные предложения :
Real conditional .Іске асатын .Реальное условие
Unreal conditional.Іске аспайтын.Нереальное условие
Today I will introduce you with Real conditional sentence. Real conditional expresses the real or possible situations and probable result that can happen in the future.
Question form :What will you do if the train is full tomorrow ?
Giving other examples
! If the subordinate clause comes first, we’ll put comma.
When the main clause comes first, the comma is not needed
Doing exercises: Look at the board and translate sentences.
1. If they study ecology, they’ll be able to help the environment.
2. If water and soil are polluted, the plants won’t grow.
3. If we protect our natural recourses, we’ll be richer.
4. If oil resources of our country end, we’ll live worse than we live now.
1) If I (go) out tonight, I (go) to the cinema...
2) If you (get) back late, I (be) angry...
3) I (buy) a new dress if I (have) enough money...
4) If he (come) , I (be) surprised...
5) If we (wait) here, we (be) late...
6) If we (go) on holiday this summer, we (go) to Spain...
7) If the weather (not/improve) , we (not/have) a picnic...
8) They (go) to the party if they (be) invited...
9) If I (not/go) to bed early, I (be) tired tomorrow...
10) If we (eat) all this cake, we (feel) sick ...
4th task. Work with book.
If Ben goes to the mountains, he will climb to the 5th task. Look at the board and make sentences.
If Ben goes to Aktau, he will swim at the sea.
If Ben goes to Astana, he will see the Baiterek.
If Ben goes toLondon, he will see the Big Ben and the riverThames
If Ben goes to the forest, he will see wild animals.
6th task. Work with book. Ex III at p 63, make up sentences.
7th task. Fill in gaps.
If we hurry, We’ll get there on time.
a) hurry b) Hurries c) doesn’t hurry
2. If we ____ the flowers, they’ll die.
a) don’t water b) doesn’t water c) waters
3. If she ____ ill, she’ll go to the doctors
a) feel b) feels c) don’t feel
4. I will make you sandwich if you _____ hungry.
a) aren’t b) is c) are
5. If you smoke, you _____ damage your lungs.
a) will b) won’t c) don’t
8th task. Make negative forms.
If you help me, I will help you.
If you don’t help me, I won’t help you.
If they work hard, I will pay them
If she comes early, she’ll go to the cinema.
9th task. Make question forms
If he goes to Astana, he will see the Baiterek
Will he see the Baiterek if he goes to Astana?
What will he see if he goes to Astana?
If I don’t tidy my room, my mum will be angry.
If she has enough money, she will buy new book.
Giving home tasks: Write 6 sentences in real conditional.
Conclusion: The lesson is over. Good bye!
- Просмотры: 204
- Просмотры: 1204
- Просмотры: 162
- Просмотры: 154
- Просмотры: 741
- Просмотры: 193
- Просмотры: 380