Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ 57.doc
Theme: Праздники и традиции Великобритании
Aims: To promote formation of abilities to ask and answer questions.
Objectives: To promote
- To formation of knowledge of lexical units on the theme holidays and traditions.
- To development of L, S, W, R skills.
- To education of tolerant relations at pupils.Org.moment
T: Stand still. Good morning, children.
S: Good morning, good morning, good morning to you.
Good morning, good morning, I’m glad to see you.
T: I’m glad to see you too. Take your places.
What is your name? Where are you from? How are you? What’s your mother’s name?
Check up of H/T
Give me your copybooks, I’ll check your h/t.
1. Write words in vocabulary – p. 187.
2. Look at the pictures and say what is it? What is the theme of our lesson – Holidays. What holidays do you know?
Listen and repeat: new Year, Halloween, Christmas day.
Then listen and repeat them.
You have some holidays – match the holidays with information. P. 187, ex. 1.
Read the texts.
3. Open your copybooks write down the date, class-work and the theme of the lesson.
p. 188 – 1/ C – find the following words in the text.
4. What holiday do you like? Why?
I like… because …
5. Divide the sentences into two columns:
People decorate the tree with toys.
This holiday is celebrated on the 31st of October.
Children put on funny costumes of witches and ghosts.
Children go from house to house and ask for treats.
Children make a lantern of pumpkin.
People give presents to each other.
This holiday is celebrated on the 25th of December.
6. Make a claster – 1 holiday.
p. 188, ex. 4, learn the words.
You have …
Let’s make a basket of ideas: I know, that…
Thank you for the lesson. Good bye.
Выбранный для просмотра документ 57.ppt
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам: