Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Разработка урока Моя семья - 5 класс
Открытый урок английского языка по теме «Моя семья» в 5 классе
Учебник М.З. Биболетовой “Enjoy English 5-6 класс”
Учитель английского языка МБОУ Багаевской СОШ №3
Тема урока: “ Моя семья”
Тип урока: Урок повторения с использованием ИКТ.
Цель урока: Систематизировать знания уч-ся по теме “Семья”
Задачи: Тренировать умение вести общение на английском языке в предлагаемых ситуациях.
Тренировать уч-ся в употреблении знакомых лексических единиц и грамматических структур, а так же разговорные выражения в монологической и диалогической речи.
Воспитывать чувство любви и уважения к семье, к родителям, к изучаемому языку.
Оборудование. Презентация на компьютере, записи на доске, задания на листочках, диск, компьютер.
- Hi, my dear friends. I’m glad to see you. How are you? What day is it today? .......
At the lesson we’ll revise our theme “My family”. We’ll talk about family. Let’s start our lesson with our warm-up activities.
OK. You know some poems about members of the family. I want you to start reciting these poems together.
(Учащиеся проговаривают стихотворения по теме “Семья”)
Hand in hand
With one another…
Речевая зарядка (дети отвечают на вопросы учителя)
Have you got a father? Have you got a mother?
What is her name? How old is she? What does she like doing? What would you say your family is like? What are you going to be?
Активизация лексики и грамматике по теме
Sociable, rude, polite, unfriendly, obedient,
clever, naughty, friendly, shy, stupid, noisy,
brave, athletic, non-athletic, quit, sister, brother,
mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, independent,
responsible, intelligent, creative, talkative,
well, untidy, unhappy ( на слайде)
Thank you. I know everybody of you like playing. And now let’s play a bit. Give the opposite meaning of these adjectives.
unhappy- happy, Shy-brave, Polite- rude, Kind- cruel, Unfriendly- friendly
Independent- dependent, Unlucky- lucky, Non-athletic- athletic, Obedient- naughty, Clever- stupid.
Look at the blackboard. You can see a task there.
You should look and match the words to the definitions (на доске)
Hospitable, Loving, Caring, International ,Traditional, Friendly
1. This family likes to invite the guests and spend their time with them
2. A mother and a father care about their children.
3. In this family everybody loves each other.
4.This family has traditional things such as spending their time in the nature, at sports, arranging family parties.
5. His mother is German and his father is English.
6. This family does all the things together.
- Now I want you to read a wonderful poem about a family. Ex. 15, p. 46.
Listen, read and translate the poem. (Прослушивание стихотворения, перевод отдельных фраз для выяснения понимания стихотворения учениками, отработка выразительного чтения)
- I have recently got a letter from Linda of the Local State School in Britain. Next year her school is going to arrange an English- Russian exchange. She wrote a letter to us because she wants to make friends with you. It is very interesting! I want you to read the letter and fill in the missing words.(Ученики читают письмо и вставляют пропущенные слова.)
Fill in the gaps with these words: typical, a teacher, naughty, family, serious, sense of humour, brother.
Thank you for your letter. It was so nice to hear from you!
I would like to tell you about my family. We are a typical English family. We are a close family and get on well with each other. My mother is a teacher, and my father is a manager. I have got a brother, who is 5 years older than me, and a sister, who is 3 years younger than me. My sister is very naughty. As for my brother, he is very serious and understanding. As for me, I am a ten-year old student. I think I am independent, curious and have a good sense of humour.
What would you say your family is like? Have you got any brothers or sisters? What do your parents do? Please, write me about your family.
Best wishes from us all.
Your friend Linda.
- She wrote about her family. What have you found about her family? Agree or disagree with these statements following the letter. Correct the sentences according to the letter. (True/False)
1. Linda has got a typical American family. (False. She has a typical English family)
2. Her mother is a teacher. (True)
3. Her sister is 5 years younger than her.(False. Her sister is 3 years younger than Linda)
4. She has got a very serious and understanding brother. (True)
5. She is eleven years old. (False. She is ten years old)
6. Linda is independent and curious. (True)
- Let’s answer Linda’s questions.
What would you say your family is like?
What are your hobbies?
What are your main characteristics?
What do your parents do?
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
What foreign languages do you speak?
Have you got a lot of friends?
Do you play any musical instrument?
Have you got any foreign pen friends?
- Let’s listen to a very interesting dialogue between two students of our school. Be very attentive. You are to fill in the table. Ученики слушают диалог в записи и заполняют таблицу по прослушанному материалу.
- Hello, Diana!
- Hi, Sergei! I haven’t seen you for ages! You didn’t come to school since Tuesday.
- Yes, I was ill.
- Sorry. I think you are right now.
- Thanks. Everything is OK.
- Sergei, may I ask you some questions about your family?
- Yes, of course.
- What would you say your family is like?
- My family is very close and hospitable.
- What do your parents do?
- My mother is an economist, my father is an engineer.
- What are your main characteristics?
- I think I am curious, creative and kind.
- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
- Yes, I have a little sister, who is 5 years older than me. Diana, what can you say about your family?
- So, there are four of us in my family: mother, father, my little brother and I. We are very friendly. We get on well with everybody.
- What do your parents do?
- They are teachers. Both of them like their work
- What would you describe yourself?
- Well, I think I am independent, polite and serious.
- I agree with you. You are a very polite person.
- So, Sergei. The break is over. We need to hurry. Thanks, it was nice to talk with you.
What kind of family do they have?
How many members of family do they have?
What are their main characteristics?
What do their parents do?(mother/ father)
Have they got any brothers or sisters?
Curious, creative, kind
An economist, an engineer
Yes, a little sister
Independent, polite, serious
Yes, a little brother
Развитие монологической речи
I think our family plays the main role in our life. I know that all of you have a happy family. I want to know more about your family. It will be very interesting to your classmates too. (Ученики рассказывают о своих семьях показывая свои рисунки, фотографии )
So, today we have reviewed the theme “My family. You have done. You have worked well. It was interesting to know about your families. I think you can tell your British friends about your family. Thank you for the lesson. Good-bye.
Домашнее задание : написать ответное письмо Линде.
- Просмотры: 1687
- Просмотры: 358
- Просмотры: 126
- Просмотры: 130
- Просмотры: 151
- Просмотры: 154
- Просмотры: 137