What am I? (a tree)
Ask and answer
Find in column B the right answer for each questions in column A
1. How many kinds of fish are there in the world?
2. Does a fish feel pain when hooked?
3. Which kind of starfish has the greatest number of arms?
1. There are about 20000 kinds of fish in the world
2. A fish feels very little pain when hooked, because it has only a few nerves around the mouth.
3. The basket starfish. It has more than 80000 arms
1. What trees do we call evergreen?
2. What do we call a trunk?
3. How long does the oak live?
4. When are apples ripe?
1. Fir- trees and pine-trees are green in winter and summer. We call them evergreen trees.
2. The body of a tree is called its trunk.
3. It may live very long, for hundreds of years.
4. When the apples are quite ripe, people gather them. It is in autumn
A game of words
These are twisted spellings
Can you spell the words correctly?
Here are the names of eights friits
(pear, lemon, plum, apple, peach, orange, apricot, cherry)
Completing the sentences
1. Wolves cooperate when they hunt
2. Ostrich can run very fast
3. A very small bird hummingbird has about 900 feathers
4. People kill elephants for meat and their ivory task
In three groups speak about wild animals, flower, domestic pets
Reciting poems about protecting the nature
‘’Save the lofty trees’’ an environmental play by Leslie Mills
Our lesson is over. Thank you for your being active
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|