Урок — викторина по теме: «Писатели стран изучаемого языка»
Обучающая: контроль знаний активной лексики, развитие коммуникативной способности, развитие умения задавать вопросы и отвечать на них, развитие навыков диалогической речи в рамках данной тематики;
Развивающая: развитие логического мышления, познавательной активности и внимания, способствование развитию языковой догадки и общего кругозора учащихся.
Воспитательная: воспитание культуры общения, обучение общению в группах, воспитание чувства взаимопомощи, способствование патриотическому воспитанию учащихся.
Оборудование: компьютер, экран, карточки с вопросами, призы победителям
1. Организационный момент
- Hello, my dear boys and girls!
- I'm glad to see you.
- Let's start out English lesson. The theme of our lesson is English writes.
2. Фонетическая зарядка:
And first of all I want you t remember the word combinations studied at the previous lessons. Look at the screen , please. Listen and repeat at words.
b) detective story
d) history book
e) adventure story
g) fairy tale
h) science fiction
I) horror story
3. Проверка знания лексики
Look at this word combinations again and write some sentences with them. Let's work on the blackboard.
5. Answer my questions, react my statements, please.
1) What kind of books do you prefer to read?
2) Do you like to read English literature?
3) Is it possible to live without reading for you?
4) Books are our friends, aren't they?
5) What do books teach us?
6) What do you like more: to read books or watch TV?
7) Who is your favourite poet or writer?
6. Now let's begin our quiz:
1) What are the two of Mark Twain's masterpieces?
2) How did Mark Twain get his education?
3) When did Mark Twain become famous?
4) What was Mark Twain's real name?
5) What was his hobby?
1) When and where was Jack London born?
2) What book is he best-known for?
3) Why did he go to Alaska in 1897?
4) How many stories about the North did Jack London write?
5) Why did Jack London have to leave school?
1) Where was William Shakespeare born?
2) How many plays did he write?
3) What great play was written in 1601 by William Shakespeare?
4) What church was Shakespeare buried in?
5) When did William Shakespeare die?
1) When was Agatha Christie born?
2) Where did Agatha Christie get her education?
3) When did she become famous?
4) What kind of stories dd Agatha Christie write?
5) How many novels and plays did Agatha Christie write?
7) Обсуждение пословиц о книгах, высказывания своего мнения.
To my opinion a book is the best friend and you should take care of it. Sometimes it gives you the best advice, sometimes it makes you laugh. I like reading. There are some proverbs and golden rules about books and I want to share it with you.
1. Books are our best friends.
2. Choose an author as you choose a friend.
3. Treat books with care as good friends.
And now tell me, please, what Russian proverbs about books do you know?
So, children our lesson is going to an end. I think that it was a very useful lesson for you and for me . Let's sum up. Give me your answers why do we need to read books?
9. Итоги урока .
I'd like to thank you for your good work at the lesson. The lesson is over, Good-bye