Выбранный для просмотра документ урок в 7 классе.doc
Урок в 6 классе по теме «Распорядок дня»
Тема: Мой рабочий день
Подтема: Деятельность на сквозняке дня.
Цели: умение детей описывать свой рабочий день
1. Познакомить учеников с новой лексикой
2. Формирование монологической и диалогической речи
3. Тренировка навыков чтения
Оборудование: компьютеры, таблица, карточки
Познавательный аспект: ученики познакомятся с лексикой по теме «Мой рабочий день».
Развивающий аспект: целеустремленное развитие функций, связанных с языковой деятельностью, таких как внимание, способность к анализу и синтезу, логическое мышление, языковая догадка.
Воспитательный аспект: повышение интереса до изучения английского языка, воспитания культуры языкового общения, умения внимательно слушать собеседника.
Языковой материал: лексика по теме: «Мой рабочий день» Монологические и диалогические высказывания по теме.
T: Good morning dear children. I am very glad to see you. Let's begin our
English lesson. At the beginning answer the questions.
T →P1, P2. 1. How are you?
Where do you live?
Where are you from?
What street do you live in?
T: А теперь небольшая фонетическая разминка. Сначала вы внимательно
прослушиваете слова, которые говорит диктор на компьютере, а потом
повторяете эти слова за диктором.
Слова: to meet friends, to ride a bike, to study, to learn something, to dance, to ski, to play ., to work with computer, to play with dog, to put something in order.
T: So, guys. Now you are ready to use these word combinations in our
communication. You have cards with them and your task is to make sentences.
to meet friends to ride a bike to study to learn something
to dance to ski to play . to work with computer
to play with dog to put something in order
T: Guys, we have a text to read. But before to do it listen to me and look at the
Every day I have much interesting and necessary work to do. I always remember that the lost time is never gained. That is why I don't like to waste even a minute.
I get up early in the morning — at about 6.30 a.m., do my morning exercises and have a cold rubdown. We know that physical exercises are a good remedy for the protection of our health.
After breakfast I go to college on foot as it is near our flat. Our classes usually begin at 8.30 a.m.
T. So, we are ready to read the text. Open your books and start reading.
MY WORKING DAY
Every day I have much interesting and necessary work to do.
I always remember that the lost time is never gained.
That is why I don't like to waste even a minute.
I get up early in the morning — at about 6.30 a.m., do my morning exercises and have a cold rubdown.
We know that physical exercises are a good remedy for the protection of our health.
After breakfast I go to school on foot as it is near our flat.
Our classes usually begin at 8.30 a.m.
T: Answer the following questions according to the text, "My working day".
1. What do you have to do every day?
2. What do you always remember?
3. What don't you like?
4. When do you get up?
5. What do you do in the morning?
6. What do you think about physical exercises?
7. Where do you go after breakfast?
8. When do your lessons begin?
T: You worked well and I think you are tired a little. I have some puzzles for you
This house on wheels
Is running a race
Taking people from place
We are twins
We walk together
We never part
We make a pair for ever
(boots or shoes)
but not a beast.
Full of feathers
but not a bird.
Who am I that shines so bright
With my pretty silver light
Putting through your windows gray?
Tell me, little boy, I pray
I know everything
I teach everybody.
But to make friends with me
You must first learn.
T: Let's continue. At our last lesson I gave you the cards with roles of some
children to play. Are you ready to show the situations?
- Hello, Ann.
- Hello, Maria.
- Where are you coming from?
- I am coming from home. And you?
- Me, too. And where are you going?
- I am going to school.
- Me, too. Let's go together!
- Let's go.
- Kate, have you done your home task on English?
- Yes, I have. Why are you asking, Bill?
- I have done it too, let's tell our poems to each other.
It will be good repeat!
- Let's, begin.
- What are you going to do after lessons, John?
- I am going to play baseball, Bell.
- And what about home task?
- What kind of home task?
- Home task on English, we have to translate the text and learn the new words on
- Oh, really? Then let's do our home task together!
- When do you get up, Alisa?
- I get up at 6.00 am, Masha.
- What do you do in the morning?
- I do my morning exercises.
- Where do you go after breakfast?
- I go to college.
- When do you have your first lesson?
- My first lesson begins at 8.00 am.
- And when it ends?
- It ends at 2.30 pm.
- When do you come home, Ira?
- I come home at 3.00 pm.
- What do you do after that?
- I play with my dog.
- Don't you do your home tasks, Sveta?
- No, I do them after I have dinner.
- And when do you go to bed?
- I go to bed at 10.00 pm.
- What are you going to home on, Denis?
- I go to home on foot, and you, Boris?
- My father every day brings and takes away me on his car.
- That's nice!
- He will come soon, will you go with us?
- May I?
- Of course, I would be very glad.
- OK, I agree.
- What is your favorite sport, Lola?
- I like tennis. And you, Maxim?
- I like football.
- Oh, that's nice. It is real men's game.
- Do you think so?
- Yes, of course.
- Thanks, your favorite sport is too interesting.
- Thank you, Maxim.
T: Thanks everybody. It was very interesting to work with you. We did a lot of
things. But it's time to finish our lesson.
Your marks are .
Your home task you can see on the blackboard.
See you soon.
Номер материала: ДВ-468599
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|