The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the official name of GB.
Great Britain consists of 4 countries England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The capitals of the countries are:
The longest rivers are Severn and Thames.The flag of Great Britain is red, white and blue. The British people call it “the Union Jack”. Great Britain is a green country.
Some of the plants and flowers are the symbols in the UK. You may know that the red rose is the national emblem of England; the thistle is the national emblem of Scotland. The daffodil is the emblem of Wales and the shamrock is the emblem of Ireland.
I. True or false.
1. The full name of the country is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( The UK).
2 .The UK consists of 3 parts – England, Scotland, and Wales.
3. The UK consists of 4 parts – England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
4. The capital of England is Liverpool.
5. The capital of England is London.
1. The full name of the country is...
2. The UK consists of -____ parts. They are ________.
3. The capital of the UK is __________.
4. The largest cities of the UK are ...
5. The national emblem of England is...
6. The national emblem of Scotland is...
7. The national emblem of Wales is ...
8. The national emblem of Northern Ireland is...
9. London is situated on the bank of the river...
10. The longest rivers are .....
11.The British people call the flag ...
1.England 1. Belfast
2.Scotland 2. Edinburg
3.Wales 3. Cardiff
4.Northern Ireland 4.London
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|