If you __________ (to drive) along the river bank it _______ (to be) twenty miles out of your way.
If you _____ (to take) your mobile phone into class, it __________ (must) be turned off.
We ________ (not use) calculators when we ________ (write) tests.
If you ________ (to push) this button, the volume __________ (to increase).
If you __________ (to close) the door, it _________ (to lock) automatically.
I_________ (to wear) my old boots when I ___________ (to work).
When I ___________ (to cook) salads, I _________ (to use) only olive oil.
When I ___________ (to concentrate), please ____________ (not to make) so much noise.
Unless prices ________ (to rise), it_________ (not to be) a good investment.
Unless someone_________ (to ask) you politely, ___________ (to refuse) to do anything.
Упражнение 1. Put the verbs in the brackets into the Present Simple or the Future Simple Tense.
If Peter __________ (come) to my place, we__________ (go) to play in the yard.
If Peter__________ (not come) to my place, I __________ (watch) TV.
If Frank’s parents__________ (have) their holidays in summer, they __________ (go) to the seaside.
If they __________ (have) their holidays in winter, they __________ (stay) at home.
If the fog _______ (thicken), Harold _______ (put up) the tent for the night. When I _______ (finish) my work, I_______ (go) to the cinema.
We_______ (buy) this book as soon as our mother_______ (give) us some money.
When we _______ (come) to your place you_______ (show) us your present. I_______ (return) you your ring when you_______ (ask) me.
I_______ (wait) for my friend until he_______ (come) from the shop.
My father_______ (start) writing before the sun _______ (rise).
As soon as you _______ (finish) your study I_______ (present) you with a new flat.
3. Complete the sentences
1. If people (not to drink), they (to die).
2. If you (to eat) bad food, your health (to become) worse.
3. If you (not to feel) well, you (to go) to the doctor.
4. If babies (to be) hungry, they (to cry).
5. If I (to be) thirsty, I always drink fresh water.
6. If Tom (to have) a birthday party, he usually (to invite) a lot of friends.
7. If Mary (to do) her homework well, her teacher always (to praise) her.
8. If I (to have) a headache, my mother usually (to give) me some medicine.
9. If I (to cough), I (to drink) hot milk with honey.
10. If you (to fly) by a budget airline, you (to have) to pay for your drinks and food.
11. If we (to be) late for school, our teacher (to get) angry.