«ВИДО-ВРЕМЕННЫЕ ФОРМЫ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ГЛАГОЛА В ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНОМ ЗАЛОГЕ»
Составила преподаватель иностранного языка
Утверждено на заседании ЦК
Протокол № ___ от ____2016
Председатель ЦК: __________
Обучение иностранному языку в среднем профессиональном учебном заведении является составной частью подготовки специалиста, который должен активно владеть иностранным языком как средством общения в повседневной жизни и в профессиональной деятельности.
Данное пособие предназначено для использования на учебных занятиях и в самостоятельной работе (при условии обязательной проверки преподавателем). Пособие ориентировано на студентов 1-2 курса очной и заочной формы обучения и предусматривает систематическую отработку одной из самых сложных тем курса «Система видо-временных форм английского глагола в действительном залоге».
В пособии отражены такие темы как «Спряжение глагола to be», «Времена группы Simple», «Времена группы Continuous», «Времена группы Perfect» и, кроме того, предусмотрен целый ряд упражнений на сравнение употребления этих видо-временных групп.
Заполните пропуски соответствующей формой глагола to be
Our children … at school
I … at the lesson now
Tommy and Billy … babies
The spoons … on the table
My friend Liza … a good student
The weather … fine today
My sons … married
I … interested in this work
Our expert … a busy person
I …. not tired.
This case … heavy.
These cases … heavy.
The dog …. asleep.
Carol … a nice girl.
My brother and I …. good tennis players.
Ann …. at home but her children …. at school.
My shoes …. Very dirty.
These houses … very old.
These flowers … very beautiful.
Paris … the capital of France.
It … warm today.
Rome … in Spain.
My hands … cold.
Canada …. a very big country.
Cats … not big animals
2.Поставьте следующие предложения вопросительную форму. Запишите краткие ответы
к общим вопросам.
Образец. Granny is in the village now - Is Granny in the village? Yes, she is. - Granny isn’t in the village now.
My grandparents are rather old
The library is in the room 703
Peter and Andrew are in group 7
It is ten by my watch
Mr. Black is on business
I am fond of traveling
The secretary is very busy at the moment
These engineers are Russian
3. Ответьте на вопросы в утвердительной и отрицательной форме
Was Tom at the ministry yesterday?
Were you at holiday last month?
Was the text difficult?
Were our engineers at the exhibition last week?
Were your parents at the theatre last night?
Was it interesting at the party?
Were you late for lessons yesterday?
Was I impolite yesterday?
4. Подставьте am ,is, are, was, were.
Last year she …. 22, so she … 23 now.
Today the weather … nice, but yesterday it ….. cold.
I …. hungry last night.
Why … you so angry yesterday?
We must go. It …. Very late.
This time last year I …. In Paris.
Don’t buy these shoes. They … too expensive.
5. Вставьте аm/ is / are
1. My son ... a student. 8. She ... not old.
2. His name ... Nick. 9. She ... three years old.
3. We ... teachers. 10. They ... good friends.
4. I ... a doctor. 11. I ... from Moscow.
5. My friends ... engineers. 12. What ... you?
6. She ... a housewife. 13. ... he a teacher or a student?
7. His daughter ... a little girl. 14. What ... your name?
6. Вставьте глагол am/ is /are /have/ has
1. The cat ... in the box. 5. Those cars ... red.
2. Do you … a cousin? 6. She ... a large family.
3. I ... a student. 7. Nick ... my good friend.
4. Mr. Brown ... a daughter. 8. ... she from England?
7. Вставьте have / has
1. He ... a large family. 6. Does she … any brothers?
2. He ... two pets at home. 7. My mother ... three children.
3. They ... a very nice flat in Pskov. 8. I ... two cousins.
4. Peter ... many friends here. 9. She ... two brothers and a sister.
5. You ... many books at home.
8. Вставьте have /are /is /am /has
1. You ... welcome. 8. How old ... Mary?
2. This station ... far from here. 9. What country ... she from?
3. It ... 5 o'clock now. 10. We ... well.
4. She ... a nice flat. 11. They ... a small cottage. It ... far away.
5. We ... a little child. 12. She ... at home.
6. They ... a big car. It ... red. 13. He ... bad habits.
7. How ... you? 14. She ... 2 mistakes.
Видо-временные формы английского глагола в действительном залоге.
9. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple, Past Simple или Future Simple.
1. He (to spend) last summer in the country. 2. He (not to spend) last summer in the country. 3. He (to spend) last summer in the country? 4. Where he (to spend) last summer? 5. She (to help) mother yesterday. 6. She (not to help) mother yesterday. 7. She (to help) mother yesterday? 8. How she (to help) mother yesterday? 9. Kate (to cook) dinner every day. 10. Kate (to cook) dinner tomorrow. 11. Kate (to cook) dinner yesterday. 12. I (not to eat) ice-cream every day. 13. I (not to eat) ice-cream tomorrow. 14. I (not to eat) ice-cream yesterday. 15. You (to go) to school every day? 16. You (to go) to the south next summer? 17. You (to go) abroad last summer? 18. What your brother (to do) every day? 19. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 20. What your brother (to do) yesterday? 21. Mother (to cook) a very tasty dinner yesterday. 22. Tomorrow Nick (not to go) to school. 23. Kate (not to write) letters every day. 24. You (to see) your friend yesterday? 25. Your father (to go) on a business trip last month? 26. When Nick (to get) up every morning? 27. Where your mother (to go) tomorrow? 28. I (to invite) my friends to come to my place tomorrow. 29. He (not to play) the piano tomorrow. 30. We (to see) a very good film last Sunday. 31. Your mother (to cook) every day? 32. We (to make) a fire last summer. 33. I (to spend) last summer at the sea-side. 34. Where you (to spend) last summer? 35. Where he (to spend) next summer? 36. I (not to play) computer games yesterday. 37. Last Sunday we (to go) to the theatre. 38. I (to (meet) my friend yesterday. 39. You (to write) a dictation tomorrow? 40. We (to go) on a tramp last Sunday. 41. Your brother (to go) to the country with us next Sunday? 42. We (to cook) our meals on a fire last summer. 43. My sister (to wash) the dishes every morning. 44. When you (to go) to school? 45. What you (to prepare) for breakfast tomorrow? 46. You (to invite) your cousin to stay with you next summer? 47. How you (to help) your sister last summer? 48. I (to send) a letter to my friend tomorrow. 49. Every morning on the way to school I (to meet) my friends. 50. My friend (to go) to the library every Wednesday. 51. He (not to go) to the country yesterday. 52. Why you (to go) to the shop yesterday? 53. We (to grow) tomatoes next summer. 54. Where your father (to work) last year? 55. You (to go) to the south next summer! 56. He (not to watch) TV yesterday. 57. Yesterday we (to write) a test-paper. 58. 1 (to buy) a very good book last Tuesday. 59. My granny (not to buy) bread yesterday. 60. What you (to buy) at the shop tomorrow?
10. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или Present Simple.
1.His father (not to watch) TV at the moment. He (to sleep) because he (to be) tired. 2. Pat (not to cook) dinner at the moment. She (to cook) dinner every Monday. 3. I (not to drink) coffee now. I (to write) an English exercise. 4. I (not to drink) coffee in the evening. I (to drink) coffee in the morning. 5. Your friend (to do) his homework now? 6. Your friend (to go) to school in the morning? 7. Look! The baby (to sleep). 8. The baby always (to sleep) after dinner. 9. My grandmother (not to work). She is on pension. 10. My father (not to sleep) now. He (to work) in the garden. 11. I usually (to get) up at seven o’clock in the morning. 12. What your sister (to do) now? – She (to wash) her face and hands. 13. When you usually (to come) home from school? – I (to come) at three o’clock. 14. Where your cousin (to work)? – He (to work) at a hospital. 15. Your sister (to study) at college? – No, she (to go) to school. 16. My cousin (to go) to school every day. 17. My mother (not to play) the piano now. She (to play) the piano in the morning. 18. When you (to listen) to the news on the radio? 19. Who (to make) breakfast for you now? 20. You (to read) a magazine and (to think) about your holidays at the moment? 21. They (to be) good dancers but they (not to do) to discos very often. 22. What she (to talk) about right now?
23. I (not to know) what to give my brother for his birthday. 24. They (to want) publish this book in July? 25. She (to think) he (to drive) dangerously. 26. He (to understand) that he (to eat) noisily, but he always (to forget) about it. 27. Who that man (to be) who (to stand) in the doorway? 28. I (to have) no time now, I (to have) dinner. 29. Your family (to leave) St. Petersburg in summer? – Yes, we always (to go) to the seaside. We all (to like) the sea. Mother (to stay) with us to the end of August, but father (to return) much earlier. 30. Where Tom and Nick (to be) now? – They (to have) a smoke in the garden. 31. What you (to do) here now? – We (to listen) to tape recordings. 32. You (to want) to see my father? – Yes, I … . 11. Michael (to know) German rather well. He (to want) to know English, too, but he (to have) little time for it now. 33. What magazine you (to read)? – It (to be) a French magazine. There (to be) good articles on sports here. You (to be) interested in sports? – Yes, I … . but I (not to know) French. 34. We (to have) an English lesson now. 35. He (to feel) in a position to lend her money. 36. I (to think) she (not to feel) safe there. 37. You (to see) what I (to mean)? 38. You (to hear) what she (to say)? 39. He (not to feel) at liberty to tell you the truth. 4. Ron has got a new job. He (to earn) a fortune as a managing director. They (to think) he (to be) a bag of money.
11.Иcправьте ошибки если необходимо. Present Simple/Present ContinuousWater boils at 100 degrees celsius.
2. The water . Can you turn it off?
3. Look! That man to open the door of your car.
4. Can you hear those people? What they about?
5. The moon round the earth
6. I must go now. It late
7. I usually to work by car.
8. 'Hurry up! It's time to leave.' 'OK, I .'
9. I you've got a new job.
Настоящее Простое или Настоящее Продолженное время
используется: когда говорим: о повторяющемся действии или о действии вообще (не в прогрессе).
Рассмотрите следующие примеры:
The kettle is boiling. Can you turn it off, please?
Listen to those people. What language are they speaking?
"Where is Tom?" "He's playing tennis."
What are you doing here?
Silvia is in Britain for three months. She's learning English.
Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
Excuse me. Do you speak English?
Tom plays tennis every Saturday.
What do you do? (What's your job?)
Most people learn to swim when they are children.
Некоторые глаголы используются только в Present Simple. Например: Вы не можете сказать "I am knowing", только "I know".
Эти глаголы означают действие не как процесс, а как нечто постоянное, не изменяющееся во времени.
Вот список глаголов, которые обычно не используются в продолженных временах:
Want, Like, Belong, Know, Suppose, Remember, Need, Love, See, Realize, Mean, Forget, Prefer, Hate, Hear, Believe, Understand, Seem.
Have (когда означает "владение")
Think (когда переводится "полагать")
"Have" используется в continuous в некоторых выражениях.
Например: I'm having breakfast. She's having a bath.
Здесь "have" вообще не переводится. (Я завтракаю. Она принимает ванну).
"Think" используется в continuous когда означает иметь одну мысль, подумывать.
Например: I'm thinking of going to Spain.
Например: Do you like London? (not "are you liking")
He doesn't understand. (not "he isn't understanding")
These shoes belong to me. (not "are belonging")
What do you think Tom will do? (=What do you believe he will do?)
but: What are you thinking about? (=What is going on in your mind?
1) Look! Somebody is climbing up that tree over there.
2) Can you hear those people? What do they talk about?
3) Are you believing in God?
4) Look! That man tries to open the door of your car.
5) The moon goes round the earth.
6) I'm thinking it would be a good idea to leave early.
7) I'm usually going to work by car.
13. Заполните пропуски глаголами, данными в скобках. Сравните использование Present Simple и Present Continuous
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.