Сабақтың тақырыбы: « Schools in our country»
Пәні: ағылшын тілі
№15 орта мектеп
8 «а» сынып
« Schools in our country»
to compare educational system in Great Britain and Kazakhstan.
to receive topical vocabulary, to compare the facts on the theme to practice the usage of numbers and prepositions.
to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills;
to develop students’ interest in research works.
to interest in learning English, in learning education system in Great Britain and in our country Kazakhstan.
They can answer the questions. They are remember the words of new theme. Рupils learn to work in groups and say their own opinions, free thinking, to say their own opinions and to respect other opinions.
Оқушылар сөздік қорын байыта отырып, ауызекі сөйлеу қабілетін дамытады. Сұрақтарға жауап беруді үйренеді және топта жұмыс жасауға дағдыланады.
1. Жаңа сөздермен жұмыс.
2. Суретке қарап отырып мәтін құрастыру.
3. Диалогтық жұмыс.
4. Грамматикалық жаттығулар
интерактивті тақта, компьютерлер, дидактикалық материалдар, флипчарт, интернет.
Activities of teacher
Activities of pupils
Greeting; to ask about pupil's mood.
Good morning, pupils! How are you today?
b) Conversation with on duty.
Pupils greet the pupils and share their minds about their mood.
Warm-up 5 min.
Checking up the home tasks 5 min.
Explanation of the new materials 10 min.
Work with poster 5 min.
Teacher:You are welcome to our lesson by the theme: Educational system in Great Britain and in Kazakhstan. And I’ll divide class into two groups. Group A - will speak about education in Great Britain. Group B – will speak about education in Kazakhstan. The aim of our lesson is to compare education into two countries: Great Britain and Kazakhstan. I hope you’ll find something interesting and new for yourselves. Let’s start, please. Good Luck!I
Write a report about education in Great Britain and in Kazakhstan.
1. curriculum - оқу жоспары 2. education – білім 3. head teacher - оқу ісінің меңгерушісі 4. headmaster\headmistress – директор 5. mark – баға 6. timetable - сабақ кестесі 7. state school - мемлекеттік мектеп 8. secondary school – орта мектеп 9. comprehensive school – жалпы білім беретін мектеп 10. private school - ақылы мектеп 11.Reduction азайту, қысқарту 12.Support қолдау 13.Empower өкіл ету 14.Access жұмыс жасау мүмкіндігі 15.Destruction зиян келтіру
Pupils take pictures, concerning to the theme and find the group.
Group A: Hello! We are glad to see you! Our group is from Great Britain. I’m Markhabat. I like to read about Great Britain: this is Malika, she is fond of music and dancing, this is Amanzhol, he is very clever, Kairbek and Nursultan are brave.
Group B: Salem. How nice to meet you! You are welcome to our country. We want to know about your country’s education. My name is Symbat. Arna and Ruslan are handsome. Aishat is nice, Manshuk is hardworking and Serirbai is clever.
Pupils listen and repeat after the teacher
Write down the words in their vocabulary notebooks
Pupils give the marks the group, each other
Practise : 5 min.
Text «SCHOOL UNIFORM»
We are continuing our seminar about education. The next task is about school uniform in Great Britain and in Kazakhstan.Today a lot of British schools have uniforms. Usually they differ only in colours but include a blazer, a pullover, a shirt (a blouse), trousers (a skirt), tights or socks, shoes and boots, a scarf and gloves of a certain color, a cap or a hat. School badge is on a cap and on a blazer’s pocket.One of the most important elements of the uniform is a school tie.
Work in groups.
Ex 7. Checking comprehension of the text.
a). Please read and say if these facts about Kazakhstan true or false:
1. The main law of the state is the Constitution. (true)
2. Kazakhstan is a unitary state with the presidential form of government. (true)
3. The President is elected for a four-year term by voting. (false)
4. The parliament is the highest representative body in Kazakhstan. (true)
5. The voting age is twenty. (false)
6. The head of the government, the Prime Minister, is often given responsibility over the economy. (true)
Reflexion: 5 min.
Answer the question
1. What kind of schools are there in Kazakhstan? 2. What does a primary school consist of? 3. How many years do pupil study at secondary school? 4. What kind of schools are there in Great Britain? 5. What does A level mean? 6. What school subjects have you got at your school
Giving marks. Saying good – bye! Thank you for your attention. Our lesson is over. See you the next lesson, good - bye!
Pupils give English equivalents of these sentences. If it is necessary they use the text.
Pupils discuss the questions in groups, say their opinions
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|