Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The city's coat of arms drawn up and approved in 1785 Semipalatinsk (1718, till 1782 — Semipalmata). "On a field of azure shield gold Laden camel and silver moon and pentagonal star". The coat of arms of the Semipalatinsk region era of the Russian Empire 5, 1878, at the other end 46 of the provinces and regions, the emblem was approved Semipalatinsk region: "On the azure field, gold, with scarlet eyes and SPL camel, accompanied at the head of the shield, the silver of five rays, above is a Crescent, horns upward, like a star. The shield is crowned with an ancient Tsar's crown and surrounded by Golden oak leaves connected by Aleksandrovskoe tape". The emblem of the era Semipalatinsk USSR The 250th anniversary of the city by the decision of the city Executive Committee of 23 June 1968 No. 337/8 was approved by the city's coat of arms. Тhe emblem of the city of Semey
Тhe emblem of the city of Semey
Semei — the city of regional significance in Kazakhstan, the East Kazakhstan region, situated on both banks of the Irtysh river. The city Families without subordinate rural districts covers an area of 210 km2. The city of Semey (Semipalatinsk), is one of the most beautiful cities of Kazakhstan. Families situated on the banks of the Irtysh river, which are connected by several bridges. Beautiful modern avenues and cosy narrow streets, tall buildings, small houses, monuments of culture and architecture, comfortable houses in holiday villages, beautiful fountains, cozy, full of green parks and gardens, music parties on the embankment of the Irtysh river and in various cafes at night, the ringing of Church bells and the singing of muezzins in the morning is a portrait of modern Semey. Date of occurrence: 1718 Population: 314 724 people.
chronology 1718 the Basis of Semipalatinsk fortress 1745 the Fortress is part of the Siberian province. 1782 Fortress received its city status, becoming a center of Semipalatinsk districtKolyvangovernorship, which includedKolyvan, Biysk, Kuznetsk, Semipalatinsk and Krasnoyarsk districts. 1796 AbolishedKolyvanprovince, CountySemipalatinsk added to theTobolskprovince. 1804 transferred to the City as a district administrative center inthe subordination of the newly formed Tomsk province. 1822 Semipalatinsk became a regional city of Omskthe field 1838 In connection with the abolition of the Omsk region Semipalatinsktransferred to the Biysk district of Tomsk province. 1854 Education Semipalatinsk region. 1917 In Semipalatinsk party of national intelligence"Alash-Orda" establishes his government,which lasted until 1919, the left-Bank partthe city was renamed inAlash. 1919 the Final establishment of Soviet power. 1936 the Town received the status of the regional center in the composition The Kazakh SSR. 1997 Association of Semipalatinsk and EastKazakhstan oblasts.
The History Of Semipalatinsk. The name Semipalatinsk fortress, and then the city of Semipalatinsk comes from seven Buddhist temples existed near the Dzungarian settlement Dorzhinkit (Carcinoid). About seven Buddhist temples of Dorzhinkit Russian researchers knew in 1616. In 1660-1670, these structures were destroyed during the frequent Kazakh-Jungar wars, and in 1734 G. F. Miller, collecting legends about them, found this house in a dilapidated condition: At the end of the eighteenth century by P. Pallas, who visited Semipalatinsk, managed to make sketches of the ruins of these houses. However, in the detailed description of the Semipalatinsk fortress belonging to the year 1816, they were not mentioned. The founding and development of the city. Semipalatinsk fortress was founded by Royal Governor Vasily Ceredwyn and his squad in 1718 at 18 km downstream along the Irtysh river from the present location of the city in connection with the decree of Peter I on the protection of the Eastern lands and the construction of the Irtysh fortifications. The fortress was reinforced and presented in full armor in the autumn of 1718 under the supervision of Colonel Stupina. Currently the location of Semipalatinsk fortress is called "the Old Fortress" and is a place for townspeople.
The fortress, which was founded as a border and a military base, as growth became an important trading point between Russia and Kazakhstan, and later between Russia, Central Asia and Western China. To trade in it Junggar Kalmyks, Kokand, Bukhara, Tashkent. Therefore, from 1728 to control trading activities was established by the customs service, which was subordinate to the Siberian order, located in Moscow under the management of Government College of Commerce. The name Semipalatinsk fortress, and then the city of Semipalatinsk comes from seven Kalmyk Buddhist temples that existed near the Dzungarian settlement Dorzhinkit (Carcinoid). About these temples Russian researchers knew in 1616. In 1660-1670, these structures were destroyed during the frequent Kazakh-Jungar wars, and in 1734 G. F. Miller, collecting legends about them, found this house in a dilapidated condition: «The so-called "Seven Chambers" lie on the Eastern Bank of the Irtysh river... Kalmyks call them Darkhan-zordzhini-kit, saying that these buildings were built by a priest Darkhan-Sorgi, and dwelt in them. When it was, they don't know. In Tyumen... I found in the archives of the Charter of Tsar Mikhail Fedorovich of October 25, 7125 (1616) years in which these buildings are mentioned under the name of "stone mosque. By this time they may be, and are. Judging by the material from which they are made, they are unlikely to be ancient. I didn't give them, even this old, if in favor of her not spoken mentioned of merit...»
The city has many historic buildings, perfectly fits in the architectural ensemble of the city. But is stored in Semipalatinsk, only those buildings which, undoubtedly, are of historical and architectural value. The current appearance of the city has a number of interesting architectural structures. The first is a unique ensemble of Centralnaya named after Abai, which defines the white, like a fairy-tale castle theatre building of the same name, built up high-rise buildings avenues Shakarim and Auezov — the main highway connecting both parts of the city. We can not say about the youth Palace, the House of trade unions, the wedding Palace, the buildings, the state archives, river and air terminals, hotels "BINAR", "Tourist" and "Irtysh", which offer a panorama of the Central part of the city and zhanasemeiski buildings (left Bank).
A striking landmark in the city has a new suspension bridge over the Irtysh river. He is the only one in the CIS and 17 suspension bridge in the world. Namely, this construction just three. General reconstruction connected with its construction has touched many parts of the city.
Semey іs an important transport hub of Kazakhstan. The city is crossed by several major highways, the Turkestan-Siberian railway, within the city limits are two railway stations — Semipalatinsk and Jean Families. The city operates the airport, which serves domestic flights and the flight to Moscow. Their technical specifications the runway has the ability to accept any type of aircraft. Over the Irtysh river is spanned by three bridges: one railway built in the early XX century, two road bridges, and pontoon ferry. The "old" road bridge is located in the Eastern part of the city. In the mid-1990s, it had exhausted its resources, therefore there was an urgent need for the construction of a new bridge over the Irtysh river. This has established a pontoon crossing Colonel's island (a former island Kirov) and in 1998-2001 were under construction, suspension bridge, which was funded in accordance with the loan agreement signed between Kazakhstan and the government of Japan. Participation in the construction of the facility has hosted the Japanese firm "Isikavadzima-Harima heavy industries company" and Turkish "Alarko Alsim" with participation of the Kazakhstan builders. The length of the main span of the bridge is 750 m, the total length of 1086 m, width — 35 m. On the bridge there are two three-lane carriageways of the road, each lane width of 3.75 meters. Upon completion of construction of the new bridge, roads and traffic interchanges was removed the problem with rebooting the roads of the city. The city is connected by bus messages with the rayons of East-Kazakhstan region and with other regions of the country: Pavlodar, Almaty, Akmola oblasts, the cities of Almaty and Astana. Regular bus services run to the cities of Russia: Rubtsovsk, Barnaul, Novosibirsk, Tomsk. Urban transport is represented by buses and taxis, there are over 60 bus and minibus routes. The main intercity highways are avenues Auezov and Shakarim. Semipalatinsk at the time of the collapse of the USSR was the largest city in the country that do not have transport. Plans for the construction of the trolleybus existed, but were not implemented until the end. The trolley Park was built, but it got abandoned. The city still operates a factory narrow gauge railroad is one of the few in Kazakhstan
Thank you for attention!!!