My first is the indefinite article,
My second is the synonym of “wide”,
My whole means “in a foreign country”.
My first is a preposition,
My second is a synonym of “receive”,
My whole is the antonym of “remember”.
My first is what we do after we get up,
My second is the suffix of Participle I,
My third is the letter which comes after “s”,
My fourth is a preposition,
My whole is a capital of a state.
My first is the two letters which begin the English Alphabet,
My second is the Past Tense of the verb “to send”,
My whole is the antonym of “present”.
My first is two letters giving sound [ a:],
My second is the first person singular possessive pronoun,
My whole is that which make a country strong.
My first is what we say when we agree,
My second is the first syllable of the word “terribly”,
My third is the antonym of “night”,
My whole is the day before today.
1. It runs but has no legs.
2. It’s black when it’s clean.
3. It has teeth but it can’t bite.
4. Children don’t like to drink especially when it’s warm.
5. It is white. It is cold
We can skate on it. What is it
6. What man cannot live inside the house?
7. A little old woman with twelve children
Some short, some long, some cold, some hot
What is she?
8. What goes up when the rain comes down?
9. He is not a tailor but carries needles with him.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.