The theme : Who is the best ?
The aims :
1. to develop pupils logical thinking, memory, attention.
2. To enlarge pupils Knowledge speaking, reading, and writing skills.
3. To develop the respect of relationship between pupils.
Methods and way: Competition between teams.
Plans of the extra- curricular work.
2. Question – answers
3. countable or uncountable
5. find the colors (10 colors)
6. role play the dialogue
7. to do tasks from Macmillan
8. solving of cross words
I. The first team is Eagle. Eagle means : the fastest, the strongest, he wisest and we want to be like Eagles .
The second team is Tulpar. Tulpar means : the strongest, the cleverest, the most generous animal. And we want to be like a Tulpar.
II. the second part of our competition is questions and answers. Your task is to answer them quickly and correctly.
Questions to the 1st team:
1. who is the president of the USA?
2. what is the capital of Kazakhstan?
3. on what river is London situated?
4. what kind of holidays do you know in Kazakhstan?
Questions to the 2nd team :
1. who is the president of Kazakhstan?
2. what is the capital of the USA?
3. what kind of holidays do you know in Kazakhstan?
4. the ancient University in Britain ?
II. The next round is Countable or Uncountable
Apples, pen, table etc. sugar, money, milk etc.
III. the next round is Polyglot .
News- новости- жаңалықтар good
School- школа- мектеп today
IV. find the colors (10 colors )
V. Role play the dialogues :
At the shop
Eating in Britain
VI. Next round to do tasks from Macmillan.
VII. Next round is solving of cross words .
About Fruit and Vegetables.
1. it is green, yellow, oval
2. the name of our former capital
3. it s round and orange
4. oval, yellow, sour
5. there are many small round berries on the branch.
1. round and red
2. short and long green
4. very small rounds
5. rabbit like to eat.
Competition: Now it s time to say results of our competition.
Енбекшильдерская средняя школа
Who is the best?
Учитель английского языка : Амрина Ж.У
2015- 2016 г.г