Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The Churches of Tatishevsky District Tatishevsky Deanery Compilers : 7 grade students of Municipal educational institution «Secondary comprehensive school of the village Bolshajy Ivanovka» of Tatishevsky district of Saratov region
The Temple in Honor of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God in Tatishevo of Saratov region In 1870, the station Mariinovka was built on the place of the present Tatishevo . In 1904 Mariinovka was combined with Meshanovka, the newly formed village had been called Tatishevo. They had never had a Church. In 1995, cinema building was adapted for the needs of believers
The Church of St. Nicholas in Oktyabrskij Gorodok of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region In 1829, the village Nikolaevsky Gorodok was founded (now Oktyabrsky Gorodok). Nicholas Church was built of stone in 1836. In 20-ies of the 20 century Church was closed and in 1937 it was destroyed. In 2005, inhabitants of Oktyabrsky Gorodok turned in the Saratov Diocese with petition about the opening in the village Orthodox parish. In 2006, worships started again. .
In 1905 in Sokur was opened a new Church of the Intercession of the blessed virgin Mary Until that time, the old wooden Church operated. It was located in the center of the village. It burned down. New church has preserved to our days. You can see it very well from each part of the village.
Church of the Holy martyrs Faith, Hope, love and their mother Sophia. Svetlyj. In 2000, the command of Taman division, located in Poselok Svetlyj addressed in the Saratov diocese with a request to open on the territory of the military camp of the Orthodox Church. In 2001, after carrying out the necessary construction work of the temple, worship was commenced in the new-built temple.
St. Nicholas monastery in Sleptsovka of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region A stone Church with a bell tower was built in the village by the landowner Karpov in 1835. In 1930 the Church was placed under a warehouse. In 1991 the Church was returned to the parish. It was restored. There had commenced services.
The Church of the Nativity in Vyazovka of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region In 1930 the Church in the village was closed. The bell tower, the altar, the dome Church fence were destroyed. Until the late 1980s the building was used as a cinema. In 1995 the Church’s building was returned to the parish. After the restoration of the temple worships started again.
The Church of the Dimitrij the Ssalonica in Polchaninovka of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region In 1831 in the village Polchaninovka was built a stone Church with a stone bell tower by the landowner Natalia Kazarinova. In the years of Soviet power the Church’s building was destroyed, and the store was built just on this place. In 1992 a residential house was converted under the temple. There had commenced services.
Church of the ascension in Storozhevka of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region The village Storozhevka was founded in 1900. There were no an Orthodox Church in the village earlier. In 2007, inhabitants of the village asked the Saratov diocese about the opening of the Church. In February 2011, the temporary Church was appointed.
The Church of Archangel Michael in Kurdum of Tatishevskij district of Saratov region The Church in the village was built by the landowner Alexei Rodionov in the middle of the XIX century. Modern building had a bell tower earlier. In Soviet times the Church was closed. In 1991 the historic building of the Church was returned to the community of believers
Источники: http://saratov-tatishev.blagochin.ru/xramy/ http://tatiskray.ru/3/oglavlenie_cer.htm http://www.eparhia-saratov.ru/Articles/818_hram_vo_imya_arhangela_mihaila
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|