Step 4 Is sport exciting or dangerous?
Talking about sport
Introducing with the grammar materials and understanding how to use the words
Improving students own ability to organize discourse
To develop students’ theoretical and practical knowledge on the given material
They can speak about sport
They can interview their classmates about sport
They can use grammar
Pupils are peered and self-assessment.
Introducing with the aims of the lesson
Dividing in a group making the words. (3groups)
1) It is the sport of riding a small sort of boat with a sail
2) It’s the sport in which acrobats and gymnasts jump up and down to perform exercises on a sheet of material tightly stretched to a metal frame
3) It’s jumping from an airplane with a parachute
4) It’s the sport of climbing mountains
Match the word with the correct first aid response
1. Bruise a. wash with cold water
2. Poisoning b. lean forward and pinch nostrils
3. Burn c.wash with soap
4. Nosebleed d. provoke vomiting
5. Bite e. put ice on this
6. Broken bones f. do not touch or move them
What’s common about the following sports
Read the article about the riskiest sports.
What do the following numbers refer to?
160 2 1000 8 3600 6 3
Read the conversation in groups of four
Askar Sasha Ainur Marat
Read the conversation again. There are some examples of Third Conditional. Find them.
Match the two halves of these sentences
1. If Marat had been playing for the dynamo, a.Askar would have tried to talk him out of it.
2. If they’d asked Marat to play for the dynamo from the start b. the dynamo would have won
3. If Marat had told Askar he was playing for another team c. he would have agreed
4. If Marat hadn’t scored that important point d. they would have been
Write down what you know (K) about museums in our life, what you want to know (W), and you learned (L). Draw a table of this kind in your notebook
Ex.11, 16,18 p170-171
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|