Страноведческий тест по Америке.
(И.Н. Верещагина «English» IVчасть)
When did Christopher Columbus discover America?
In 1492 b. in 1666 c. in 1430
Where was Christopher Columbus born?
Spain b. Italy c. France
Where did Christopher Columbus live?
Spain b. Italy c. France
What was Christopher Columbus?
A tailor b. a seaman c. a doctor
What did Christopher Columbus discover?
Cuba b. India c. America
When did Christopher Columbus’ second great voyage of begin?
in 1493 b. in 1593 c. in 1693
How many trips to the New World did Christopher Columbus make?
3 b. 4 c. 5
When did “Mayflower” sail to America?
in 1600 b. in 1610 c. in 1620
How many men and women were on the “Mayflower”?
74 men, 28 women b. 100 men, 30 women c. 20 men, 74 women
When do Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day?
October 1st Friday b. December 2nd Sunday c. November 4th November
What is the traditional food of this holiday?
A chicken b. a turkey c. a duck
Where did Native Americans come from?
Asia b. Europe c. America
What did Native Americans believe in?
In gods b. in fire c. in men
What did smoking of a pipe mean?
Friendship and peace b. devotion and courage c. honesty and sincerity
When did the first colonies appear in America?
in 16 century b. in 17 century c. in 18 century
How many colonies were there in America in 1733?
20 b. 15 c. 13
Who was the first president of the USA?
a. Abraham Lincoln b. John F Kennedy c. George Washington
18. Americans began to fight for their independence because they didn’t want to depend on…
a. England b. France c. Russia
19. Where did Americans go to look for gold?
a. to the east b. to the west c. to the south
20. What is the American flag called?
a. “Stars” b. “Stripes” c. “Stars and Stripes”
21. What are the colours on the American flag?
a. blue, red, white b. red, green, white c. yellow, green, white
22. How many states are there in the USA?
a. 30 b. 40 c. 50
23. How many stars are there on the American flag?
a. 50 b. 40 c. 50
24. How many stripes has the American flag got?
a. 15 b. 10 c. 13
25. When did the eagle become the official national symbol of America?
a. in 1782 b. 1278 c.1872
26. Where can you see the eagle?
a. on a nickel b. on a dollar c. on a dime
27. Where is the the Statue of Liberty situated?
a. in Chicago b. in New York c. in Washington
28. What country gave statue to America as the symbol of friendship?
a. England b. Russia c. France
29. Where does the American president live?
a. in the Capitol b. in the White House c. in the Pentagon
30. What is the capital of the USA?
a. New York b. Washington c. Los Angeles
Номер материала: ДБ-114672
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|