Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
TABLE MANNERS The 20th of december
DO THE CROSSWORD ACROSS 1. SHOES ARE MADE OF…… DOWN 2. WINDOWS ARE MADE OF…. 3. KEYS ARE MADE OF…. 4. TELEFONES ARE MADE OF…. 5. TROUSERS ARE MADE OF…. 6. BOOKS ARE MADE OF…. 5 6 4 ? ? 2 3 ? ? ? 1 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
DID YOU GUESS ? ACROSS 1. SHOES ARE MADE OF…… DOWN 2. WINDOWS ARE MADE OF…. 3. KEYS ARE MADE OF…. 4. TELEFONES ARE MADE OF…. 5. TROUSERS ARE MADE OF…. 6. BOOKS ARE MADE OF…. C P P L A G M L O P L E A T H E R A T S H R S A T S L I L C
Reading the text Some people judge others by their manners at the table. They even think there is no better way to judge a person’s background than by watching him or her at the table. The children learn it is impolite to talk while eating or to chew with the mouth open. As they grow they learn the more obvious manners – not to butter an entire slice of bread, not to take more than biscuit at a time. They are taught to keep their elbows close to their sides while cutting meat. They make sure to leave a little of everything. And, naturally, they learn that a lady or gentleman doesn’t told up a napkin after having eaten in a public place. The girls usually follow these rules easier than boys. Some boys even think it is all pretty silly. But they don’t want to be different from everyone else and try to do what their mothers tell them to do.
Exercise 5. Put some or any into the gaps. I don’t have ________ money in my pocket, but I have ______ money in the bank. Are there _________ letters for me this morning? I never have _______ breakfast. I’m not hungry in the morning. You have __________ lovely pictures in your house. Are you Canadian? I have ________ good friends there. Don’t buy ___________bread. There’s _____ bread on the bread-plate.
Exercise 7. Make words from these letters. NAGETEVRAI ELCIDOSUI TSEEWS TMEA IAGSHPTET
Fill in the gaps with the words. my brother is a __________. He never eats meat. Thank you for lunch. It was _________. I’m trying to stop eating __________ because they are fattening. Excuse me but this ________is raw. It’s red in the middle. I like Italian food. Especially ___________.
Краткое описание документа:
Сабақтың тақырыбы: Table manners
Оқушыларға дастарханда отыру және тамақтану мәдениеті туралы түсінік беру.
1. Оқушыларға жаңа тақырыпты түсіндіру және жаңа сөздерді меңгерту, оларды қолдануға үйрету.
2. Оқушылардың тыңдау, оқу, жазу қабілеттерін дамыту, тілдік – коммуникативтік құзіреттілігін арттыру.
3. Оқушыларды шапшаңдыққа, сыйластыққа тәрбиелеу.
Сабақтың типі: жаңа білім беру
Сабақтың түрі: аралас
Сабақтың әдісі: кітаппен жұмыс, сұрақ - жауап
Көрнекіліктері: интер. тақта, үлестірмелі қағаздар, суреттер, анимациялық фильм, слайд көрсетілімдері.
The procedure of the lesson
І. Organization moment
T: Good afternoon dear girls and boys!
Good afternoon our guests. I am very glad to see you.
P: Good afternoon dear teacher
Good afternoon to you
Good afternoon lesson
We are glad to see you
b) Conversation with duty
T: Who is on duty today?
T: Who is absent?
T: What date is it today?
T: What day is today?
T: What month is it now?
T: What season is it now?
T: What month after December?
T: What season after winter?
T: Thank you for your information. Sit down please!
c) Phonetic drill
T: Well, let’s begin our English lesson with warm up.
Betty Botter bought some butter
“but” she said, the butter’s bitter
If I put it in my batter
But a bit of better butter
That would make my batter better
So she bought a bit of butter
And she put it in her batter
And the batter was not bitter
So twas better Betty Botter
Bought a bit of better butter
ІІ. Checking up the home task
T: What was your home task for today’s lesson?
P: It was Ex 13, p. 84. Read the information about Coca – Cola. Underline passive voice and read the rule Passive voice
T: What is the Kazakh form Passive voice?
P: Ырықсыз етіс. Ырықсыз етіс to be көмекші етістігінің сәйкес шақ түрінің тұлғасы мен негізгі етістіктің ІІ (Participle II) есімшесі арқылы жасалады. Ырықсыз етісте қолданылатын шаққа қатысты етістіктің негізгі тұлғаладры келесі түрде болады.
III. Pre - task
Table manners [teibl mænәs] дастархан мәдениеті
Sit up straight [sit up streit]түзу отыру
Eat with your fingers [i: t wið jo: fiŋə] қолымен жеу
Put your elbows [put jo: elbou] шынтағыңды қою
Put your dirty [ put jo: də: ti] кір нәрсені қою
Mouth full [mauθ ful] ауыз тола
Lick your fingers [lik jo: fiŋə] қолды жалау
a) “Table manners”
T: Table manners are very important if you eat in a restaurant or at home.
Look at the blackboard and watch the animation film.
T: Girls and boys look at the blackboard and listen to me
1. You should sit up straight
2. You shouldn’t eat with your fingers
3. You shouldn’t put your elbows on the table
4. You should put your dirty knife, spoon and fork on your plate
5. You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full
6. You shouldn’t lick your fingers
7. You should say “Thank you” after the meal
Модальдік етістіктер should/ought to
should/ought to - модальдақ етістігі көбінесе ақыл, кеңес, тілекті білдіреді.
Should етістігінің орнына ought to модальдық етістігін пайдалануға болады. Бұл етістіктердің лексикалық мағынасы бірдей.
Сөйлемнің барлық түрлерінде қолданылады. Болымсыз және сұраулы сөйлемді құрастыру үшін көмекші етістіктерін қажет етпейді.
Ex 1. p. 85 Write sentences saying what you do when you sit down at a table. Use always, sometimes, never
1. When I finish eating I always put my knife an fork together on my plate
2. When I finish eating I always washing my hands
3. Sometimes – I sometimes read when I am eating
4. I sometimes watch TV when I am eating
5. Never – I never use a knife when I eat fish dishes
6. I never use knife when I eat
7. I never read when I am eating
Ex 4 B. p. 87 Read the text. Give a title to it. The title of this test is “Table manners”
Ex 2 p. 85 The teacher asked some questions about table manners. The students answered them. Match the questions with the answers.
1. What is the correct way to sit at the table?
2. Do you use your knife or your fork to take a slice of bread from the table?
3. How do you cut your meat?
4. What do you do with the spoon after stirring your tea?
5. What do you say if you like the dish very much?
6. What do you say if you dislike the dish?
7. Where do you keep your book or newspaper during a meal, on the table or your lap?
1. C Sit strait and close to the table. Don’t put your elbows on the table.
2. E Neither. Your hand is quite correct to get a slice of bread for yourself.
3. F It is wrong first to cut all the meat on your plate in small pieces and then
eat it. Cut off a slice, eat it and then cut another slice.
4. G Don’t leave the spoon in your glass while drinking. Put it on your saucer.
5. B It tastes really fine. It was very delicious
6. D Nothing. Keep your impressions to yourself, its impolite towards the
7. A Nowhere near the table. Reading at meals is a bad habit and impolite
VI. Relaxing time.
T: Girls and boys stand up lets begin sing a song “If you are happy”
T: Children look at the blackboard. Grandmother Loo is taking her grandchildren out to eat. But they don’t have good table manners. Look at the picture and say which child she is talking to.
1. Grandmother Loo tells Bill not to put his elbows on the table.
2. Grandmother Loo tells Jane not eat with her fingers.
3. Grandmother Loo tells John sit up straight
4. Grandmother Loo tells Bob not lick his knife
5. Grandmother Loo tells Alice put her dirty knife and fork on the plate
6. Grandmother Loo tells Tom not lick his fingers
T: Look at the pictures and write down the rules.
1. read the book
2. listen to music
3. sing a song
T: Open your diaries and write down your home tasks for the next lesson Ex 4 (б, с), at p. 87. Read the text. Give a title to it. And C Answer the questions.
b) Giving marks
T: Today you worked hard. I hope you have much information about this theme. I’ll give marks who was very activity. Your mar is ……. Etc.
T: The lesson is over, good bye girls and boys, you are free.
P: Good bye, good bye
Good bye our lesson
Good bye, good bye
Good bye our teacher