The plan of the lesson
Grade: 10 «G»
Theme: "The constitution of Kazakhstan"
Educational: to teach students to use lexical material by the theme “The constitution of Kazakhstan”.
Educative: to bring up pupils being active at lesson, to arouse pupils' interest towards English.
Developing: to develop pupils' oral, speech-memory, attention, cognitive skills, thinking.
The course of the lesson:
- Good morning, children! Sit down please. What is the date today? What day is it today?
- Now I give you stickers and you must write down your names and stick it up on your desks.
- Today if you’re active you’ll get national flags, more flags you get – better mark for the lesson you have.
- I need six students. I give you cards with words and you must put them in right order. Make a proverb.
There is the proverb on cards. Some students get cards with words. Students must make a proverb in the correct order. Students stick it up on the blackboard translate and write down in copybooks.
Native land is a paradise for everybody.
- Let's translate the proverb.
Checking up the hometask:
- What was your hometask for today? Revise your hometask, you have 2 minutes.
- Now, everyone will get a card with the number 1 or 2. If you got a card with the number 1, you must make a cluster with 3-4 sentences about Almaty, if you have a card with the number 2 you must write three main sentences about party Nur Otan
The world`s famous skating rink Medeu was built in 1972 in a picturesque gorge located 15 km. from Almaty. It is the best place for outdoor world competitions in speed skating, Russian hockey figure skating and other sports events. Special refrigerating equipment provides the ice - for skating all year round. Over 120 world records have been set there by the world`s strongest skaters. It is open for public skating December through march. At 1691 – meters above sea level, nature have beautiful mountain scenes surrounding the skating rink.
The Medeu Gorge is bordered by mountain ridges: Kim asars on the west, Kabyrgatai on its east, and Kunbel on the south-east.A road runs through Medeu gorge towards the Mynzhylky gorge. The gorge has 21,000 hectare of forests with birches, spruces, and mountain Tien Shan.
One of the attractions is a dike built in the valley of the Kishkene Almaty river to protect the city from landslides.
March 1, 1999, opened the first congress of the Republican political party "Otan", which was present March 1, 1999, opened the first congress of the Republican political party "Otan", which was attended by about 400 delegates from all regions, cities and districts of the country. Among them were representatives of 17 nations, 104 entrepreneur and businessman, 67 public-sector workers, 122 civil servants. Delegates unanimously elected president of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the first chairman of the party "Otan". Party "Otan" - a large influential political force.
Presentation of new material
- Let's guess the theme of our lesson
C O N S T I T U T I O N
1. The 3rd letter in the alphabet
2, 11 a round vowel
3, 12 letter "n"
4. letter "s"
5, 7, 9 letter after "s"
6, 10 letter "i"
- I give you the cards with new words. Let’s try to read and translate it.
I read, you repeat after me.
to be approved[əˈpruːvd]– быть утвержденным, одобренным
to provide for[prəˈvaɪd]–обеспечивать, предоставлять
secular[ˈsekjʊlər] – светское
rule[ruːl] – правление
executive[ɪɡˈzekjətɪv] – исполнительная
legislative[ˈledʒɪslətɪv] – законодательная
judicial[dʒuːˈdɪʃəl] – судебная
branches[ˈbrɑːntʃɪz] – ветви
to be amended[əˈmendid] – быть поправленным
term[tɜːm] – срок
to reduce[rɪˈdjuːs] – уменьшать
- Let’s have a rest. Enjoy the music. Close your eyes and imagine a broad Kazakh steppe, horses, green grass
Work with text
- Now, you will work in pairs. Each pair gets a scrambled sentence, you must put words in right order and translate this sentence.
1. The Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan was approved in August 1995.
2. The Constitution provides for a democratic, secular state and a presidential system of rule.
3. State governance is divided among the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
4. President is the head of state.
5. In October 1998, the Constitution was amended to provide for a seven-year presidential term.
6. In May 2007 the Constitution was amended to allow only two terms for a president and reduced the presidential term from seven to five years.
Strengthening of the new material:
- Now I'll give you cards with sentences and you must fill the gaps
1. The Constitution of the Republic __ Kazakhstan _____________in August 1995.
2. The Constitution ___________ a democratic, _________ _________and a presidential system of rule.
3. State governance is divided among the __________, ___________ and__________ ___________.
4. President is ___________of state.
5. In October 1998, the Constitution was ___________to provide for a seven-year presidential __________.
6. In May 2007 the Constitution was ___________to allow only two terms for a president and ____________ the presidential term from seven to five years
8. Home task
- Open your diaries and write down your hometask. Your hometask is to answer the questions
1) Who is the head of state?
2) When was constitution amended?
3) What branches is state governance divided among?
4) When was the constitution approved?
- Now, I want to know if you liked the lesson. If you liked the lesson put your thumb up. If you didn't like the lesson put your thumb down.
- Let's count your flags.
The lesson is over. Good Bye!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|