The Members of the British Royal family
Сабақтың мақсаты: Оқушылардың сөздік қорын молайта отырып жаңа мәтінмен жұмыс істеу жолдарын үйрету. Тілін оқып жатқан мемлекетті құрметтеуге тәрбиелеу. Есте сақтау қабілетін дамыту.
Сабақ әдісі: Сұрақ-жауап, әңгіме
Сабақ типі: аралас
Көрнекілігі: тақырыптық суреттер
Пән аралық байланыс: тарих
Good morning, children! I’m glad to see you! How are you?
Б) жоқтарды белгiлеу
Who is on duty today? Who is absent? Who is ill?
II. Үй жұмысын тексеру.
Retelling the text
III. Oқушылардың білімін жан-жақты тексеру Exercise 4. Comprehension check. Below a table showing important events in Elizabeth's career. Complete the chart with information from the text.
1926 She was born
1936 After her father succeeded to the throne she became heir
1940 She broadcast for the first time.
1952 She came to the throne on 6 February 1952 following the death of her father.
1953 Her coronation took place in Westminster Abbey on June 2, 1953
IV. Сабақтың тақырыбымен, мақсаттарымен таныстыру.
V. Жаңа сабақ
1. Read the text and try to answer on the questions about Prince Philip.
Prince Philip was born on 10 June 1921. He was the only son of Prince Andrew of Greece.
The Prince came to Britain at an early age to be educated. He attended a school, in Scotland, and the Royal Naval College. During the Second World War he served at the sea.
The Prince plays an active part in national life and acts as president or patron of some 800 organizations.
The Prince is a keen sportsman.
2. Exercise 11. Read the text below and the definitions of the words. Find the meaning which is used in the text. Practise their pronunciation.
• dissolve [di'zalv] v and n
1. disappear or cause to disappear gradually.
2. v t dismiss (an assembly)
3. v t put an end to (a partnership, marriage, etc.)
• upbringing n the bringing up of a child; by giving education
• priority [prai'oriti] n (pl. -ies) something which must be done or taken care of first.
• HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, THE PRINCE OF WALES
• Prince Charles was educated at Grammar School in Australia, Trinity College, Cambridge, and the University College of Wales.
The Prince served as an officer in the Royal Navy from 1971 to 1976; he has also qualified as a Royal Air Force pilot. He is the President of the Prince's Trust. He has helped over 200.000 disadvantages young people through training courses and grants and the mental health charity. He has regular meetings and discussions with government ministers, political figures, academics, experts.
On 29 July 1981 the Prince of Wales married Lady Diana Spencer at St. Paul’s Cathedral. They had two children: Prince William, born on 21 June 1982, who is the second in line of succession to the throne, and Prince Henry (Harry) was born on 15 September 1984. He is the third in line of succession to the throne. The marriage of the Prince and Princess of Wales was dissolved in August 1996. On 31 August 1997 the Princess of Wales was tragically killed in a car accident in Paris. The Prince of Wales has made clear that an important priority for the next few years will be the care and upbringing of his sons.
1. Exercise 8. Talk to your partner / class about the Queen and Prince Philip. What do you like about them?
2. Exercise 12 Comprehension check. F
a) Charles Philip is the second son of Queen Elizabeth II. __ __
b) He was qualified as a Royal Air Force pilot.
c) He is not married.
d) The marriage of the Prince and Princess of Wales was dissolved in August 1996.
e) They had two children.
f) The Prince of Wales has made clear that an important priority for the next few years will be the care and upbringing of his sons.
VII.Бекіту Exercise 13 Look at the photo. Study it and write all the ideas that come to your mind.
VIII.Үйге тапсырма Exercise 11
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|