The Present Simple Tense.
I. Put the verbs in the right form.
1) I (to like) to read.
2) He (to go) to school every day.
3) Tim usually (to get) up at 7 o’clock and (to take) a shower.
4) She (to be) a girl.
5) My sister often (not to visit) Moscow.
6) You (not to go) to your mother every Sunday.
7) We (to have) got a dog.
8) Ann and Peter often (to sing) and (to dance).
9) They (to watch) TV on Sunday.
10) Mike and Liz (to go) to the theatre on their day off.
11) I (to wash) the dishes every day.
12) My sister usually (to lay) the table.
13) His friend (to help) him every day.
14) They (not to tidy) their room on Sunday.
15) We (to make) our beds in the morning.
Choose the right variant.
1) Do/Does she have/has lunch at the restaurant on Mondays?
2) My mother don’t/doesn’t like/likes milk.
3) Do/Does you go/goes to school?
4) We don’t/doesn’t drink/drinks coffee every day.
5) Do/Does they know/knows the material?
6) He don’t/doesn’t listen/listens to music every day.
7) Mr. (is, are) at the cinema.
8) Do/Does they go to the cinema?
9) Is/Are my parents at the theatre now?
10)They don’t/doesn’t have dinner at school.
Add the ending –s or –es to the verbs.
Help, walk, brush, watch, make, take, run, read, study, close, get, go give, feed, lay, pick.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|